A Curious Betrayal - Cover

A Curious Betrayal

Copyright© 2016 by Margot

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Juicy Jessica's puberty ignites her Moms latent lust.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Grand Parent  

Big Max

Valerie Windsor had been quite apprehensive over meeting Max but now, sat by his poolside sipping Martinis, she felt confident in his company. The sun, about as high as it would get, was perfect for the few beautiful bodies intent on soaking up its rays around the poolside

She looked over to where Jessica was flirting with a young Adonis sunbathing by the pool. She had grown so! Her creamy skin was now a golden tan. With her hair re- styled she looked sophisticated in a bikini and she was clearly enjoying her new circle of friends.

They were Max’s VIP starlets and studs and he looked after them on a fully professional basis. That’s why he’d made contact with the Windsor’s when he realised Loraine was not Jez’s legal guardian.

Max had ‘phoned the Windor’s and invited them to the VIP week-end pool party!

Arriving on Dan’s arm had thrilled Valerie; which was publicly confirming them as a couple.

However once the introductions had been made Max astutely separated them by having Dan diverted by his hostess while he entertained Ms Windsor.

Max was a business man and wanted a one to one discussion with the lady in charge of his starlet. Pornography was about to become a global market and he had every intention of being a contender. There was stupendous profits to be had for those in the running and the likes young Jez was it’s very lifeblood.

Valerie now returned her gaze to Max; an impressive, handsome man whose attention to her had not faltered over the past hour. Max had been above board and fair from the outset with Ms Windsor and laid his cards on the table.

Loraine’s video: ‘Home From School’ of featuring Valerie and her daughter had been a big hit with his connoisseur clients.

Their natural home-spun performance had been a sensation and it would simply be good business to produce more material by the same performers. Max was prepared to make her an attractive offer; a generous retainer up-front with added bonus on sales. What did she say?

Valerie told Max there was absolutely no way; and he was crazy if he thought she would ever appear in another video.

But! as Jessica’s agent, Valerie was prepared to discuss terms; on Max having exclusive rights to the ‘ Jezie Brand!

Max had sat back in awe while Valerie put forward her ideas.

They represented a new and progressive marketing attitude to what was an essentially amateur trade and Max liked Mrs Windsor’s style.

Then reasserting his position Max had outlined a future role for both Valerie Windsor and her daughter in his production company: V I P.

Jessica Windsor would be in her element as a video star, making lots of cash.

For Valerie Windsor, Max would create a new role: Marketing Envoy to VIP clients.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.