A Curious Betrayal - Cover

A Curious Betrayal

Copyright© 2016 by Margot

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Juicy Jessica's puberty ignites her Moms latent lust.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Grand Parent  

Supermarket

Thinking back over things you can sometimes see a mundane event was pivotal.

A Tuesday morning for instance. The quietest day of the week for the supermarket, so I’m across town to Sainsburys. But my peaceful amble round the aisles is interrupted when I bump into Monica, an old school friend I’d never been that keen on.

She natters on while I do the nodding in that female form of verbal masturbation.

Monica has a glamorous sort of social life and she’s shopping now for her trendy house party.

After I’ve endured her verbal climax, and possibly as recognition for my endurance, she invites me to her party and then suddenly leaves me with my groceries.

When I get home Jez is in front of the telly; wearing just her knickers and tee shirt.

Over her shoulder, without even taking her eyes off the screen she calls ‘Dan rang to say he will be home late tonight. Why don’t he read me a bedtime story any more?’

Instead of inventing an explanation, I correct her grammar. ‘Why doesn’t, not why don’t.’ I retort, proceeding to the kitchen.

I start to put the shopping away before the frozen things begin defrosting and suddenly she alongside me; “I had one of those wet dreams again mom.”

‘Did you darling, I say casually with my head in the freezer, was it a nice one?’

She continued, ‘Yes and I’m not sore as before. I rubbed only the inside of my pussy; was that right?’

Turning round to her, I smile maternally saying, ‘That’s good Jez, just keep it to yourself and it’ll be OK.’

Then her following question quite annoys me. ‘Mum, do you think Dan could read to me in bed this weekend?’

I slap her hard on her bare thigh scolding her, ‘I’ll tell you what madam, just get dressed for dance class now!

While she was upstairs changing I ruminated over my coffee and kicking my shoes off laid back into the sofa with the TV playing to itself.

It was clear she was a girl with a growing need but I had to scotch her seeking it from Dan. Surely there’s a way to cool the little bitch down periodically.

As I stare at the TV, a new advert for Yellow Pages engages me and then its tag-line strikes me. ‘Remember, When you know what you want but don’t know where to get it, look in your Yellow Pages!’

What I needed was to keep an eye on Jez.

A few minutes later I was in a conversation with a very nice man who new about concealed video cameras. He said he would be pleased to visit me before the week was out.


Bingo Night :

Locking my room I then go into Jez’s room.

Carefully I turn on the Cam concealed in the new smoke alarm; installed above her bed.

In the lounge they are both watching a noisy TV cops show.

I just wave to Dan and set off for bingo.

The little Bingo Club had been a social lifeline for me in the past but I believe my attendance could be very limited after tonight.

On returning, all is peaceful with Dan on the sofa still watching TV.

He smiles while I take off my coat and shoes before turning the TV off.

Sitting alongside him and placing my hand in his, I quietly ask if Jez had behaved herself. He spoke in his quite confidential manner.

‘Well ... it was like you expected Val; When she found I wasn’t doing the story business, she became awkward. So I told her I could only do it with your permission.

I kept my head on his shoulder to make it easy for him, ‘O K, how did she react to that?’

‘ She backed right off and went off to bed.’

‘That’s good Dan, that’s what I was hoping.

I turned my face up to him and we kissed romantically. ‘You’re a brave prince and you’ll be rewarded.’

Then he said goodnight and went off to bed, leaving me to quietly ponder.

When all is still, I make my way up and creep into Jez’s room. She’s in deep slumber. The smoke alarm is undisturbed.

Entering my bedroom I lock the door.

My trembling hands turn on play-back awkward.

All the screen shows at first is her empty room. I spin the play forward until movement appears with Danny sat on her bed asking Jez to get into her nightdress.

Jez is plainly shy saying she always changes in the bathroom.

Just for tonight though, Dan wants her to do it in the bedroom.

Hesitantly she takes off her shoes and socks, then an embarrassed pause before unbuttoning her dress to let it fall to the floor.

Rather than pull on her nighty Jez is coyly static, intent on displaying her pointy white breasts.

‘Now your knickers’ says Danny quietly.

Keeping her knickers on though, Jez goes to reach for her nightdress. Dan takes hold of her arms and effortlessly lifts her onto his lap.

Without taking my eyes from the screen I reach into my bedside cabinet and fish out my new large vibrator.

Still transfixed, I start it up.

Jez buries her face in his chest, while her emerging nipples are caressed.

Overcoming her initial resistance, he eases her legs apart enough to finger her groin.

Jez’s response now, is one of open invitation.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she spreads her thighs apart. Dan’s fingers go beneath the gusset and enter her vagina. He’s frigging her rapidly.

As her excitement builds Jez slides from his lap onto the bed while her pelvis pumps the air aggressively. She is about to climax. Dan rapidly kneels onto the floor and removes her panties. Jez is naked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.