Hey Richard! - Cover

Hey Richard!

 

Chapter 6

Her love and understanding was remarkable as I finally was able to physically able to express my long-time lust and love for my most remarkable little sister.

Whether I called her my daughter, my sister, my mother, or aunt, and whether I gave her blonde hair, brown, brunette or red (Which was Nancy Guthrie’s hair color) I loved her, and I so need to find a way to keep her by my side for as long as we both shall live.

Sliding around inside her felt better than any other woman I had made love to, including Lisa and Lily.

Arial felt every spurt that left my dick and went deep inside her. Man, I hope she’s protected. I want children with her, but not right away.

I hope our aunts understand what has happened, and do not decide to throw us out. fortunately, I followed some of my own written advice and just realized I had a go-bag in the trunk of my car.

She said, “I need to pee, Richy-poo!”

I rolled off, barely keeping on the bed, as she got up laughing at me. Despite writing about it, not even my aunts have let me try anal sex, after seeing my size.

I do not plan to bring up the subject with Arial for a while. She’s 18, and is too genteel for that as far as I’m concerned. It is a viable option to having sex during her period, but I am going to wait for her and see where our sex-life goes.

She came back out, said, “On your back, Rich, I want to take a nice long ride on the Reading Railroad (A reference to our playing Monopoly all the time growing up!).”

After she had installed herself on me, she said, “Tell me about some of your stories, please?”

“Any story about a brother and sister was about me and you, although I have found I’ve picked up a fetish of loving red hair.”

“Was that because of Nancy?”

“Yes,” I admitted. “What ever happened to her?”

Ignoring that, she said, “I could color my hair, if that’s what you want of me?”

“You would do that ... for me?”

“I will do anything except have a baby, at least right away. With all of your writings have you determined how safe it really is for a brother and sister to have a baby?”

“You are so very smart, and beautiful. I doubt the definitive survey has been taken, since incest is such a sticky subject to brooch. That having been said, most children born to close relatives are healthy. That’s a fact.”

“However, there was a study in Czechoslovakia that determined there was a 40% increase in birth defects. In that part of the world, people are more likely to be related without being aware, so that study is likely skewed.”

She was listening as she was rocking back and forth and side to side.

“In the civilized world, it appears that the chance of birth defects is very similar in both traditional couples and consanguineous couples, like you and me.”

“What does that word mean?”

“It’s a $20 word meaning ‘Blood Relation, ‘ such as Mother/Son ... Father/Daughter ... Brother/Sister along with others.”

“Does that include Aunts/Nephews?” she asked staring at me.

“Yes, but Lisa and Lily are willing to get pregnant, and are still in their 30s. They are actually hopeful, I may get one or both of them pregnant. How would you feel if I did that?”

“Can you do that without getting emotionally involved?” she asked as I saw tears developing and rolling down her face.

“If you want me to stop, I will. The last thing I want is to see you cry or unhappy. I’ve waited so long for us to be lovers.”

She bent down and we had a most audacious kiss all the while we stayed conjoined at the pelvis.

This wasn’t fucking, this was lovemaking at its finest, the kind of love I had never felt, or story that I had yet to write. My Blind Date comes close!

I helped her understand how to stay on top but cause me to cum, and she was the joyous student as we ended a near forty-minute lovemaking session, with near simultaneous orgasms.

We both closed our eyes for a few moments, enjoying the quiet and the bliss.

She woke me asking, “How do I compare to the others?”

“Would it be OK for me to say, ‘Fucking Fantastic, ‘ Baby Doll!”


She got up, and we went in to take a shower together, our first time.

While we washed, we talked a little. Not about anything terribly important.

She changed into fresh clothes, I put mine back on, and we needed some food. While our hotel didn’t have an internal restaurant, right next door was an Olive Garden.

In the elevator, we held one another very closely, as Arial asked, “Do you have the money to move out, or do we need to get along with Lisa and Lily for a while?”

“Lisa thinks I am living from check to check, although I have saved nearly $20,000 for when I finally found the girl of my dreams.”

“And?” she said twirling her hair with her finger.

“I believe I finally found her,” I said taking her by her butt and pulling her close to me.

Our elevator stopped and a family with two kids came in. I hastily moved my hands away. I still got a look from the mother. They got out, before we did, as Neptune’s Daughter said, “I want a daughter, first, OK?”

“I’ll do all I can.”


After being seated at the Olive Garden, we were handed menus.

We ate at OG often enough, that we quickly knew what we wanted and waited for our server to show back up, “My girlfriend would like Chicken Piccata, and I would like the Shrimp Alfredo, with a double order of Stuffed Mushrooms and Calamari on the side, please?”

“And what to drink, Sir?”

“Two of your Bellini Iced teas, please?”

“Very good, Sir!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.