Hey Richard! - Cover

Hey Richard!

 

Chapter 1

(DING)

AUNTLISAA@GMAIL.COM: Hey Richard!

RKINGIIIII@AOL.COM: Hey, Aunt Lisa

AUNTLISAA@GMAIL.COM: You posted another story on Storiesonline.net and this one is much better than your last one. Yeah, I know. I write stories too, just not as obscene as you do?

RKINGIIIII@AOL.COM: They aren’t obscene to the other people on SOL.com.

AUNTLISAA@GMAIL.COM: Anyway, you certainly have a style all your own. I like your characters and when they have a conversation, it sounds very real, and true.

RKINGIIIII@AOL.COM: Once an English Major, always an English Major, Aunt Lisa.

LISA: I guess you are right. I used to help your father with his homework back when we went to school together.

RICHARD: He told me that. Actually, he told me that he would sometimes pretend to need your help.

LISA: He told you that?

RICHARD: Uh-uh. The way he said it, told me he had a crush on you and whenever he needed your ‘help’ he would spray some Binaca in his mouth to make sure he had fresh breath for his hot little sister.

LISA: He promised me he would never tell anybody. Now you know. Anybody else?

RICHARD: No, I’m pretty sure that I’m the only one who knows that you two would make out in his room.

LISA: Ohmigod! Are you planning on telling anybody, or can we keep this a secret between Aunt and Nephew?

RICHARD: I’m certain a deal can be worked out, Lisa! Tell me something that could help me become a better writer, please?

LISA: You got a deal. Did you know The Oxford English dictionary contains over 615,000 entries?

RICHARD: How does that help?

LISA: Patience, young man. That was to help you understand that the English language is complicated, if you didn’t already know that on your own.

RICHARD: Anything else, besides that?

LISA: From what I have discerned reading your porn versus reading others, is that you seem concerned about your characters.

RICHARD: Thank you, Beautiful!

LISA: Like that. I like the way you express feelings between the hero and the girl in your stories. I see you have a mix of genres going on, brother sister, mother son, and aunt nephew.

Were you writing about me in that story called Aunt Marie?”

RICHARD: You weren’t Marie; you were Ruby in that story.

LISA: My goodness. So, all that sex was about you wanting to make love with me?

RICHARD: I guess so. What do you say to that, Lisa?

LISA: You certainly have a vivid imagination. That story has been one of my favorites. Gotta go, see ya later!


That was hot flirting with my Aunt. I wonder exactly what she and Dad did together.

I’m Richard, 22, living by myself in a too small apartment. I have dates over, but they always turn out to be friendly. They want to be my friend. If I make a move to kiss or touch, they giggle and move away.

Lisa, 33, is my father’s youngest sister. He’s 40! She’s very smart, and quite pretty. Whenever I write a story about a blonde, I imagine her. It’s naturally blonde, to her elbows, and she also has blue eyes and a smile that makes me hard, just thinking about her.


My RKINGIIIII@AOL.COM email I made up, just to use on HotSexStories.com and StoriesOnline.net I assume most of the emails on the site are similar. Using your real name or email on a website where people write stories about Incest, Rape, and Sexual Slavery, with Aliens, Robots, and Zombies, while people are performing Rough Sadistic sex, playing Watersports and all kinds of deviancies all the while guys are taking dildos up their asses. Nope, most of that is for ‘other people’, not me!

My stories are both incestuous and obscene, but SOL allows them to be. HotSexStories has a minimum age for sex at 18 years old, while SOL has a 14-year-old minimum. From what I can figure out, they used to allow even younger, but that was probably abused, both literally and metaphorically.


Lisa first responded to my story about a young brother and sister called ‘It’s All About Missy’, not realizing who I was at the time.

Her email spoke of my sensitive characterizations, and true to life relationships. I wasn’t really trying to do any of that. I started writing when I nineteen, with the aforementioned story, having just moved out of the house, leaving my fifteen-year-old sister, Arial, at home. I still live in the same town, but I needed to move out.

Now, I’m 22, she’s 18, and occasionally I go home for a better meal than I am able to cook for myself. I make money writing stories, not porn, and I’m doing rather well, putting out an EBook about every six weeks.

(DING)

AUNTLISAA@GMAIL.COM: Hey Richard!

I went over to my desktop...

RKINGIIIII@AOL.COM: Hey, Blondie!

LISA: I found a list you might want to have for your writing?

RICHARD: What is it?

LISA: You do know what a Homophone is, don’t you?

RICHARD: When a gay guy calls his parents for money, right?

LISA: Ha! Anyway, I found a list of them, they might help you in your writing or at least, your editing process. Here it is, just a minute?

affect/effect

than/then

which/witch

here/hear

are/our

buy/by

accept/except

weather/whether

their/their/they’re

to/too/two

you’re/your

bear/bare

one/won

brake/break

complement/compliment

aloud/allowed

lie/lay

it’s/its

capital/capitol

principle/principal

RICHARD: I got it, thanks. A few of these are nothing but trouble to me. MS Word for the Mac isn’t smart enough to discern its/it’s or the two complements terribly well. I’ve even tried grammar checkers, but they are only marginally better. I am my best editor, even as vain as that sounds.

LISA: I understand. That’s why I sent it to you. I have a question?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.