I Was Blindfolded - Cover

I Was Blindfolded

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

Growing up my twin sister and I would always hang out together. We were almost identical but there were a few things different. But not all the differences showed up at once. We’d talk the normal girl stuff, things like boys. And we’d also have fun teasing our older brother. He was about four years older than us. It was so easy to get him nervous and I guess you could call it flustered. Things kind of changed once we moved from Japan to America. Yes we are Japanese. Well our Dad was half Japanese and half White. But our mom was full Japanese. Our Grandparents became very ill and my Dad had moved us all from our familiar home to a strange place we had only seen once that we could remember. And my sister and I were both 8 years old then. Eventually our Grandma passed but our Grandpa got better. We were originally supposed to go back to Japan once they either got better or passed, but we ended up staying.

Once my siblings and I started school I was sent home early from school my first day. They said that students were not allowed to have dyed hair the color that mine was. When I tried to tell them that my hair color was naturally Ice Blue they didn’t believe me and I got into even more trouble for lying. They tried to say that if both my brother and twin sister had the normal black Asian hair color that there was no way that blue could be my normal hair color. I was in middle school at that that time. And I was devastated. A few days after my parents had convinced the school I was not lying about my hair color I started school again. The kids started to act weird around me though.

A month after that there was a group of young girls that walked up to me and acted very friendly towards me. I wasn’t completely sure what they wanted to do because I was still not very good at speaking English at the time. One thing that confused me was when at one point one of them asked what I thought was,”Does the carpet really match the drapes?” At first I thought they were just wanting to braid my hair or see the strangeness of it but once they started to pull it I tried to get away. Then they pushed me onto my stomach and they cut my hair. They had it to about less than an inch. When they pulled my pants and panties down to half way down my thighs I froze in shock. I heard lots of shocked voices and some laughing when I had been exposed. Once I heard the buzz of a razor I started to struggle again. But when it started to glide across the back of my neck and onto my skull I started to scream.

Shortly after that I heard a boy yelling at the girls and then he pushed them away. He tried to talk to me but I just pushed him away. He tried again but from a distance. I looked at him and when I noticed he had blue eyes I yelled again because the eyes reminded me of the hair I had just lost. He went away and I went to the ground where my hair had fallen. I grabbed all of my fallen strands that I could, held onto them as if my life depended on it. My sister ran up to me and I let her hold onto me until our parents came to pick us up. Needless to say my family moved away to another school district but we stayed within a 7 hour drive from my Grandpa. And my parents did sue the school and the parents of the girls that did that to me.

For some reason my sister changed after we moved. We started to drift apart. I spent the summer before our senior year of high school with my Grandpa. We had a lot of fun together just the two of us. I may even talk about it later.

The main part of the story begins once I return from my time with Grandpa.

“Holy shit, Kara! Dad is going to be pissed when he finds out you talked Grandpa into letting you get a boob job. Damn.” shouted my sister Suki.

I scratched my head, “What are you talking about? What boob job?”

My sister pointed to my chest and with clenched teeth said, “Those big freaking melons attached to your chest. When you left home at the beginning of the summer your chest was only a little bit bigger than mine. Now they’re what C Cups?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.