Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 31

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

Six months later...

Lisa started her work day like she does most every other work day. She was in Mr. Carlson’s office, riding his cock.

“Oh, Daddy!”

Outside their fuck sessions, it was Mr. Carlson. Here it was Daddy. Daddy liked being in his big chair behind his big desk with Lisa’s big tits flopping in his face. Lisa has found Daddy to be a big snuggly teddy bear who still giggles every time he sees her naked boobs.

Four months ago, she even got a small tattoo beneath her left breast that reads ‘Big Daddy’. That would seem extreme if not for the huge amount of money he was sending her way,

Having received her big load of Daddy sperm, Lisa helps him get dressed, ending with his tie. She always helps Daddy get dressed first before she puts her own clothes back on so Daddy can watch.

“We’re on for a performance this Saturday, then? You can bring your son?”

“Of course we’ll be there, Daddy.”

Lisa leaned over and kissed Daddy on the forehead, “See you tomorrow, Daddy”.

Besides her morning sessions with Daddy and the occasional fucking of Daddy’s VIP clients, Lisa and Josh are part of what Daddy calls ‘Saturday Performances’.

Performances are full-production mini-plays complete with props, costumes, and make-up. The cast consists of herself and Josh. The crew consists of fellow employees. Their audience is Daddy and his close friends and colleagues.

Lisa has a lot of fun with these. It reminds her when she was little and her and her friends would play dress up. Mary from marketing does their make-up, Sally from accounts payable does their hair, and Mark from engineering does their costumes and gets them any needed props.

While Daddy is always thinking up new scenarios, they normally perform one of their now standard sets.

In Teacher / Student, Lisa’s character is dressed ultra-conservative with her blouse buttoned up to her neck, a skirt that hangs to the floor, and hair pulled up in a tight bun. The granny glasses give it that finishing touch.

In Nurse / Patient, Lisa’s character is dressed ultra-slutty, with lots of cleavage and legs showing in her little nurse’s uniform. She even has a stethoscope she wears around her neck.

In Partner / Intern, Lisa’s character is dress-formal, but not as conservative as the teacher character. It would be the closet to what she wears to work every day only in the real world, she gets herself ready for work.

Rag doll is one of the hardest, because she literally is not supposed to move unless Josh moves her, which can be hard when you’re having a big orgasm.

Their roles may change on who seduces who, but in the end, every scenario involves Josh and Lisa fucking. Josh may not admit to being into the dress up as much as Lisa, but he’s always into the fucking.

And whether the performances have an audience of one (Daddy) or as many as ten, on these days, it is only Josh that fucks her.

Lisa had the same requirement with the VIP clients. They could watch her and Josh fuck but she would come back later or even the next day if they wanted to fuck her. Of course, some didn’t even know about Josh and they just fucked her. Lisa was very good at fucking.

In checking in with Jan, Lisa learned there would be no special clients today and on days that don’t have special clients, Lisa is free to fill the remainder of her day with things like shopping, yoga, cooking, working out at the gym, or even fucking her favorite bartender, David.

Once a week, Lisa does make time to go to the gun range and three times a week, Lisa gets one-on-one martial arts training.

Lisa now has a concealed carry permit and can break boards with her fist. Her 9mm Luger is with her always, except at home, where the Mumcock family has the best security system money can buy. They even have a safe room. Actually, it was more like a safe suite.

“Your meeting with Mr. Carlson went well, I hope?”

“Yes, Jan. It did. Thanks for asking.”

“Anything special planned with the rest of your day?”

“I have yoga this morning. Then I think I’ll look for a new outfit for work.”

“Just so you know, James Azzhat was released from the hospital yesterday. I thought you should know.”

A cold chill came over Lisa.

Lisa didn’t make it to yoga class. Instead, she found herself at that out of the way bar, getting fucked in a booth by her favorite bartender, David.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.