Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

When Josh woke the next morning, his mom wasn’t there, but he didn’t have to wait long for her return. She staggered in, naked from head to toe.

Josh chose not to say anything, but it was obvious she had had a busy morning.

She smelled of baby oil and cum. Her breasts glistened which Josh assumed correctly was from the baby oil. Not hard to figure out what she had been up to this morning as she had cum everywhere. In her hair, on her face, running down her legs, on her neck and chest, and even on her back side.

Lisa had hoped Josh would still be asleep, but that was not to be. She politely excused herself as she headed into the bathroom.

Josh waited a few minutes before following. Lisa was already in the shower.

“Can I join you?”

“Sure, Baby. Come on in.”

Josh opened the shower door and stepped in. His mom was standing under the shower head, enjoying the pulsating water across her body.

Josh grabbed a bottle of shampoo and began to wash her hair. “Thanks, Sweety.” It took a while to get all the globs of cum out.

“I talked to Steven...” Actually Steven talked while he fucked her in the ass during this morning’s gang bang. Lisa was unable to talk as she had a cock pumping her mouth, “ ... and he says since this is our last night here, they have something special planned.”

Lisa stretched out with her hands high on the shower wall so Josh could continue washing her body. “They want you to ‘work’ me while they watch. Do you think you can do that, Baby?”

Josh thought for a second, “Yea. I guess.” They had fucked in the pool with people around. Putting on an actual sex show seemed a bit weird, but why not? Josh still knew nothing about all the cameras that have been recording he and his mom.

“There’s more.” Lisa turned to her son, pulling her wet hair back out of her face. “When you are done, other people are going to work me. And they want you to stay and watch. Can you do that?”

“Sure.”

With that, Lisa took the soap from her son and, after working up a good lather, reached out and grabbed her son’s cock. Josh was about to get a hand job.

“Do you like fucking Mommy?”

“Oh yea!” Josh reached up to grab his mom’s large boobs.

“You like Mommy’s tits, don’t you, Baby?”

“Oh God! Yes!”

“Did you think you would ever get to play with them.”

Josh’s voice suddenly rose an octave, “No.”

“Most guys want to play with Mommy’s big boobies. Do you want to see other guys play with Mommy’s big boobies?”

“Yea.”

“Do you want to see Mommy fuck other guys?”

“Yes.” Josh watched her son’s eyes roll back slightly as she felt his grip tighten on her breasts. His cock began to swell.

“Oh God! Fuck! I’m coming!”

Lisa’s hands sped up as she pumped the cum out of her son’s balls and cock. Her boobs now felt like they were caught in a vice as Josh’s whole body seemed to tense up.

When she was satisfied she had milked out every drop, she released him and he fell back against the shower wall. “Wow, Mom. Thanks.”

Lisa gave him a kiss on the cheek as she slid behind him, rinsing away all the soap from his torso. She then dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth.

Once she got him nice and hard again, she stood and, turning away from him, leaned over so he could fuck her from behind.

When they finally came out of the bathroom, they found someone had brought food in to their room. Nothing as grand as their pool-side buffets, but good.

Steven showed up a couple of hours later and took them to an office so Lisa and Josh could call back home. Lisa clearly had mixed feelings talking to her husband. Lisa had lost track of the number of guys who had fucked her this week. At least twenty. Maybe even thirty, including their own son. Plus, they weren’t done with her yet.

But she kept it together, and with a “Love you. See you soon”, she handed the phone to Josh.

Talking to his dad, Josh was clearly excited. To hear him talk, you would think he was at summer camp. He went into great detail the house, the pool, the horses, and the food. Not that he would say anything on purpose, Lisa was relieved that he didn’t reference any of the sex. ‘Letting it slip’ was something Lisa now had to worry about once they returned home.

When they finally hung up, Lisa was clearly depressed. Lying and cheating did not sit well with her. Josh and Steven noticed.

“It’s okay, Mom. Dad’s not going to find out.” He gave her a side hug.

Steven started to say something but then stopped himself. Lisa noticed but didn’t push it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.