Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

Lisa had assumed she was done for the night, but that was not the case. A knock on the door and they both sat straight up. They both looked at each other as if they had been caught, well, fucking. “Just a minute...” Lisa yelled at the door.

The next minute was Lisa and her son scurrying and fumbling around the room, trying to get dressed as quickly as possible.

Finally, Lisa opened the door. There stood Steven with a big nasty grin on his face. “Sorry, Lisa. But we need you.” When he saw Josh start for the door, Steven raised his hand to stop him. “Sorry, Bud, but this is work. You wait here. I got you covered.” With that, he gave her son a wink, which caused Lisa to glare even more at Steven. What did that mean?

Lisa and Steven made their way until they entered what Lisa had to assume was Juan’s office. It had a big desk in the middle and some nice leather chairs sitting around it. Book cases with books that she guessed were never read lined the wall behind the desk.

Her host stood by the desk, chatting with two very loving ladies that Lisa had not seen before. From the way they clung to Juan, Lisa’s first thoughts were ‘cheap whores’, but then she thought of her own circumstances.

Nothing was said as the two women led her over to the desk. Lisa soon found herself on her back with her dress pulled down to expose her boobs and her legs pulled up wide. Seems she was here to be fucked.

Juan came up and immediately started playing with her big boobs. What Lisa didn’t know was that while Juan liked her body, he wasn’t impressed with her face. Mostly due to her age but also he felt her nose too large. She clearly didn’t measure up to the beauties he was accustomed to.

His remedy was to have one of the girls jump up on the desk and squat over Lisa’s face. Problem solved as Lisa found herself less than an inch away from this girl’s bare pussy.

The girl spoke in broken English, “Eat me.” When Lisa hesitated, she felt her right nipple being twisted painfully. “Eat me!”

Lisa slowly stuck her tongue up and into the cleft of this woman’s pussy. Before she could do anything else, the pussy came down firmly on her face. Lisa soon found herself breathing through her mouth as the girl was physically rocking her pussy on her nose. Lisa just hoped she wouldn’t break it. When she tried to reach up to pull her off, she found her hands quickly restrained.

Whether it was intentional or not, Lisa’s struggle had the effect of tightening her muscles which included her pussy. Juan soon slammed in one final thrust and unloaded.

If Lisa thought this was over, she was mistaken as soon another cock entered her. It was wider than the first so Lisa had to assume it was Steven. Her assumption proved correct as she got a glimpse of Steven between her legs as the girls in the room switched places.

Lisa felt Steven cum and move away. She soon felt a third cock push against her opening. This caused some chatter and although she didn’t understand the language, Lisa was to quickly figure out what the excitement was about. Even as cum filled as she was, he was having some difficulty getting it into her. Although she couldn’t see, his cock had to be massive.

As soon as the head cleared, there was a jerk and Lisa felt like a baseball bat had just been shoved up her. Nothing had ever been so deep. Lisa let out a loud moan and literally passed out.

When she came too, she sat up, seeing for the first time the cock that had just fucked her. The man wasn’t much to look at but his cock hung down to his knees. Lisa couldn’t believe that thing had just been inside her.

Having no more need of her, the two women escorted her back to her room. Cum was pornig down her leg. They each gave her a big kiss as they groped her breasts one last time before they opened her door to let her back in her room.

Lisa was happy to see Josh was asleep as she went in to take a long bath. She had just gotten in and comfortable when she heard a knock on the door. “Mom?”

“You can come in, Sweety.”

Even thought they had fucked earlier, Josh was surprised to find his mom naked. She didn’t even try to hide her big boobs floating in the large tub.

“Did you get your work done?”

“Yea, Baby. I’m all done.” She was not sure why, but she felt the need to add, “For tonight.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.