Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

Lisa was visibly shaken when they finally made it to their room. “Mom, are you okay?”

Josh helped her as she made her way over to the bed, “Yea, Baby. I just needed to get away. I’m fine.”

Josh started to walk away, “Let me get you some water.” Lisa grabbed his hand, stopping him. She just looked at him with this sad smile.

“Are you sure you’re okay, Mom? I can go get someone.”

“No. No, I’m good. Why don’t you unhook me in the back. I do need to get out of this dress.” With that, Lisa leaned forward to give her son access to the back of her dress.

Josh stood so he could reach over her. With her hair already pulled up, he could see a clasp and the zipper. A bit of a struggle but he managed to unhook the top and slide the zipper down. The fact that this caused her breasts to lose most of their support was not lost on Josh. With his crotch right there in front of her, Lisa clearly saw the effect she was having on her son.

“Here. Have a seat.” She patted the space on the bed beside her. She reached up and released her hair, which cascaded down below her shoulders.

They sat there looking at each other for what seemed an eternity but was only a few seconds, before Lisa leaned in and placed her lips to her son’s. While Lisa’s eyes were closed, Josh’s eyes were wide open in shock. This was no little peck on the cheek.

Lisa pulled back slightly before going in again. The third time she pulled back, it was Josh who moved forward to lock lips and he was rewarded when his mom’s mouth opened so slightly and he felt her tongue touch his lips.

Soon, they were making out like two teenagers in the back seat at a drive in movie. While Lisa hands knew no limits, from her son’s hair to his back or even inside his upper thigh, Josh’s hands did not move from his mom’s sides.

It was only when Lisa pulled away and pulled down her dress to reveal her large breasts that Josh changed it up. Her breasts were like hand magnets. He couldn’t have stopped them if he wanted, which he did not want.

They continued kissing and petting as they fell back onto the bed. When Lisa told him, “Take off my underwear”, Josh went to work immediately finding a way beneath that long dress and with her legs sticking straight up, pulled those panties up and off.

“Fuck me, Josh.”

Lisa watched as her son raced to remove his own clothes. He was clearly excited. Lisa spread her legs wide, giving him a clear shot of her pussy, which to Lisa’s surprise, was on fire for her son’s cock.

He fumbled a bit getting lined up and Lisa had to help to get him lined up, but soon Josh was plowing in and out his mom’s sweet pussy. They could hear a cheer downstairs, which reminded Lisa they were being watched.

Lisa was surprisingly happy that Josh managed a good long fuck, triggering several orgasms. She didn’t realize that while she was getting her face fucked, Josh was by no coincidence getting blown by some cute senorita behind the pool shed.

The fact that her son was a good two inches longer than his father and, while not as thick as Steven, wider also.

Lisa has always been a vocal partner in bed, so whether it was for show or not, she was being heard. “Oh yea, Josh! Fuck Mommy!” “Give Mommy your big cock!” “Oh yea. Slam that cock, Baby!” “Oh God! You’re making Mommy cum, Baby!”

When Josh finally emptied his balls deep in his mom’s pussy, he rolled off and they both laid there for several minutes, just looking up at the ceiling.

Downstairs, the main view on the TV switched to the ceiling cam, although one of the smaller views below had a good side view of Lisa’s big tits rolling slightly with each heavy breath she took. There was no doubt, Lisa and he son had put on quite the show.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.