Across the Border
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

“Honey, it’s just a week in Mexico. If my boss was going to try anything, he sure wouldn’t have insisted that I bring Josh.”

Ben was a jealous man, so Lisa understood the concern, but he just needed to accept that this was a requirement of her job.

“I don’t understand that either. Why does your boss think our son needs to go with you? You’re just a secretary, for Pete’s sake.”

That didn’t win Ben any points from his wife, and Ben realized his error before he even saw that look on her face.

Lisa felt her face redden, “I’m not his secretary!”

Losing her cool would not help, so Lisa took a deep breath and tried to explain once again.

“I’m going because someone has to stay at the hotel and monitor their remote data link back to the main office. They need that secure link in case they need to send or retrieve documents. I’m sure that is why they want Josh to tag along. Someone to keep me company all day while I’m stuck in a hotel room.”

Two weeks later...

Lisa and her son stepped from the airplane and found a limo driver waiting for them.

Lisa wanted to wait for her luggage but the driver insisted they leave without it. After several minutes of getting nowhere, Lisa decided she would sort it out at the hotel, once she could find someone who could speak English.

But they didn’t go to a hotel. Instead, they drove out of the city and into the mountains. Lisa tried not to let it show in front of Josh, but Lisa had a very uneasy feeling in all this.

“You calling Dad? Cause I want to tell him how cool this is so far.”

Lisa was trying to call her husband but not to tell him how cool it was. She was worried. Unfortunately for her, her phone did not work here.

After almost an hour of driving they found themselves in front of a huge mansion. Josh was clearly impressed. “Wow! This is so awesome. Look, Mom. Those guys have guns.”

Lisa looked and sure enough, there were two men each with some form of rifle. “Looks like they are security, Mom. Cool place, right?”

Josh noticed how pale his mom was. “You okay, Mom? Did those windy roads make you carsick?”

Lisa didn’t want her son to share her worries so she agreed, “Yea. I think that’s it.”

As they were walking up to the house, Lisa was delighted to see someone she recognized. It was Steven, one of the salesmen from work. Everyone was surprised when Lisa gave Steven a big hug. Even Lisa. She was just so relieved.

“They’re still prepping your room so how about a tour of the place.” No problems there.

When they got out by the pool, Steven talked to a woman in Spanish who was cleaning the deck around the pool. Josh looked to his mom when the lady came over and took his hand as if to lead him away.

“It’s okay, Josh. Maria’s going to finish showing you around. I need to have a chat with your mom about work.”

Once they were gone, Steven turned his attention back to Lisa. “I’m sure you have lots of questions but for now, we need to get you both ready for tonight.”

He continued. “Someone will be coming to get you shortly so they can get you dressed appropriately for tonight’s event. You and your son are to be the entertainment.”

Lisa was clearly confused. Entertainment? She couldn’t imagine what that would entail. “But we don’t sing or dance.”

Steven laughed, as Lisa tried to maintain her fake smile. ‘What’s going on here?’, she thought.

Steven placed his hand on top of Lisa’s hands. “Now that you’re here, I’m just going to level with you. You have a good looking teenage son and we are going to watch him fuck you and those big tits of yours.”

Lisa pulled her hands back away from Steven as if he suddenly burst into flames. “What?!?” She still tried to maintain that smile as clearly she had misheard what Steven just said.

Once it sunk in that this was not some sick joke, Lisa began to become a bit unglued. “I can’t ... I mean ... my son? I’m sorry but that can’t happen.”

“Just relax and breath. If you want, we can give you a ride back to the airport.” He paused, giving Lisa time to appreciate his evil smile. “But you might want to know, the authorities will be waiting. You see, your son’s bag was found to have drugs.”

Her son had no drugs, but then she realized, they could now. Steven continued. “I’m sure a good lawyer can get him out in ten years or so.”

Lisa was shaking uncontrollably now. Steven stood up to leave. “You decide what you are going to do. Either way, you need to get yourself together, because as far as your son or anyone else is concerned, this conversation never happened.”

With that, he reached down and grabbed a big handful of tit. “Sorry but I have wanted to do this since I met you. Natural 38EE’s, right? Nice.”

Lisa just sat there, letting him grope her. She was still sitting several minutes later when two women came to get her. Steven was right about getting herself together. Becoming a hysterical wreck would not do her or her son any good. Lisa was soon on her way to be fitted for a new outfit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.