Cuffs - Cover

Cuffs

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Chapter 10

I was looking up at my ceiling. Mary’s face popped into view, looking down on me. “You know, you might want to get that checked out. Most people don’t black out when they come like that.” I struggled to sit up and found Laura at my hips, trying to clean me up with a towel. Diana was probably in the shower I heard running.

I fell backwards onto the bed. Wow, I was drained, but it felt fantastic.

Eventually all of the women came into the room to find me still lying there. “Jen, come lay here with me. Mary, you too. Actually all of you get in here. Smother me in your womanly flesh.” My bed filled up pretty quickly with women crawling on top of me. By the time we had it all settled, Laura was directly on top of me, Mary and Jen on either side and Lizzie and Susan behind them. I had my arms stretched out to try to hold all of them. It felt right to use their real names at this point.

“You’re all so special, so beautiful, so smart. I’m the luckiest guy to have you all in my bed. I want everyone to hug everyone else. Feel the love we have for each other.” I felt a little corny talking about love, but it seemed to strike the right note. The women were all wriggling and sorting themselves out. “I could hold you like this all day. Except we might break the bed.”

With a giggle, the pile came undone. Since I was on the bottom, I was revealed last with the final surprise being my cock, regaining its strength. Mary gasped out loud. “How is that even possible, I thought men only could come once or twice a night?”

Diana answered her, “No, with enough stimulation, someone in their twenties can recharge pretty quickly. I guess we all know what he thinks of us now.” I was being reminded of how Diana was when we used to go out. Flirty and quick to respond.

I pulled her back down to the bed while telling the others, “Please give us a few minutes, you can all be yourselves in the living room until I get out there.”

I held Diana while facing her. “Jen, How are you doing? That was pretty intense, but you did not drop the towel to indicate it was too much.” She looked relieved that I used her real name.

“Kevin, I had no idea what it would feel like. When Mary was in me, it was physically intense, but when I felt your cock open me up even further, it was like you were fucking my mind. The sensations were overwhelming. I came right after you did, but I think you were already passed out. I screamed so loud, even the gag didn’t catch it all. Mary undid me and held me through the aftershocks. She told me that my orgasm told her that I was quickly becoming yours.” She paused and gathered some courage, “She’s right.” She put her head on my shoulder and began to shake. “Please forgive me for how we ended it before? I’ve been missing you, but that’s nothing to how I feel right now. You’ve found something in me, and shown it to me. It’s yours, I give it to you freely.”

“Jen, that’s very flattering, but I told you I’m not looking for a girlfriend.”

She gathered her thoughts before responding, “Sir, Diana is yours to do with as you wish. She is not your girlfriend. I do not want to be your girlfriend. Diana is your slave ... Master, I am your slave.” With that, she stopped trembling and hugged me with her entire body. You could feel the release of the tension down her entire length. “Oh, that felt so good to tell you Master.”

I held her for a while, playing with her collar.

“Diana, that was a powerful and sexy declaration. I’m not sure I can accept it, but regardless you need to know how much I appreciate your offer. I will consider it, we will talk more on this today. For now, continue to call me Sir.”

With a bit of sadness in her voice, she said, “Yes Sir, I understand.”


I stood in the living room with all of the women staring at me. “This has been a very intense morning. I think we’ve all learned something about ourselves. Does anyone want to leave at this time?”

No one said anything or stood up.

“Ok, I need some time to myself, just a short walk around the neighborhood. Does anyone want to do that by themselves?” Again, no one said anything. “Ok, then I’ll leave you all here. Mary and Laura are in charge. I expect you both to keep the others in line.”

I stood outside my building in the sunlight, wondering how crazy I was to leave five women who would do anything I asked, alone in my apartment. On the other hand, there was food to pick up since they had eaten everything I had. Plus it was great to be outside.


As I came into my building, I was wondering what I would find in the apartment. I definitely did not expect to see Pet coming from my basement with a basket full of my dress shirts she had evidently washed and dried.

“Hello Kevin, I thought I’d get a start on this so you’re ready for work tomorrow.”

When we entered my apartment, I found Laura and Mary sitting on the couch side by side. In front of them were Leia and Diana, tied up with a lot of fancy rope work. Each kneeling woman was blindfolded and licking the woman sitting in front of them.

Pet started setting up the ironing board while I put the groceries away. I walked back to find Pet ironing my shirts one after another. Laura and Mary were kissing each other while being licked.

I looked down on them for a bit and decided my plan for the rest of the day before I let them all go home.

“Mary, it’s time for what you asked for earlier. Laura, I want you to do whatever Mary says. Prove your submission to me by pleasing her.”

Laura hesitated, but didn’t say anything. I paused and waited for the moment where I’d know if she submitted, walked away, and made me force her.

“Sir, I ... I submit to you.”

“Very good Laura, I know this is not what you want, but it is what I want. I want to see you submit to me fully without hesitation. When I see that, I will reward you. Because you hesitated, I will ask Mary to push you harder. Hard enough that it is time for you to pick a safe word.”

“Sir, I’ll use the same as Mary and Pet, Avocado.”

“Ok, Avocado it is. Crawl into my bedroom and beg Mary to teach you some discipline. Make sure she knows your safe word. I’ll be in shortly to see how you are doing.”

“Yes Sir, thank you Sir.”

She started crawling towards the bedroom, but I needed to add something. “Wait.” She paused. I straddled her facing her ass, gripping her sides with my legs. Quickly I slapped her ass five times making it red and splotchy.

After it was clear I was not going to strike her any more, she said, “That was Five Sir, Thank you Sir, for the reminder.”

“Off you go, do your best Laura. Pet, please watch these two for me.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Mary, a word in the kitchen please.”

“Of course Kevin,” as we both walked into the kitchen to speak privately.

“I greatly value Laura. None of us would be here without her. So, tell me where you should draw the line for her.”

“Laura is a switch like myself. She submits to you, but values power over others. I think you told me she didn’t seem to enjoy the pain that Diana for example does. Maybe humiliation? Or orgasm denial? My plan would be to start out having her service me while restrained and see how she does.”

“Something to consider is that if she submits fully to me, her reward might be to have you in return. So you might want to be careful about what you do to her.”

Mary stared at me for a few seconds before responding, “That is evil, Sir. I’ve never had to consider that before and it definitely is making me second guess what I would normally do. Thank you for giving me a heads up on that.”

“In the end Mary, share the love I see in you.”

“Thank you Kevin, I will take good care of Laura for you.”

“Thank you Mary, we would not be here without you and Lizzie either.”

While Mary kept walking to join Laura in the bedroom, I took off my clothes and sat down on the couch. With some effort, I moved Diana and Leia so they were both between my legs. “Ok sluts, time to get my cock ready, lick and suck me, but don’t let me come.”

Both women, but perhaps I should call them slaves now? Both slaves pushed their cheeks together and began worshiping my cock. I reached down to Diana’s nipple and pinched it hard, her mouth opened, “Ugh! Thank you Sir.” I did the same thing to Leia and got her to also thank me.

“You two sluts are really proving yourselves. I appreciate your devotion.” I could see the smiles on their faces even as they were carefully licking my cock. “Good girls, keep doing that.”

Pet eventually finished and went to hang up my shirts. When she returned, she knelt on the couch next to me. “Mary is really working Laura over, but she tried to command me. I had to remind her that I still was yours for now. I thought she’d get mad, but she actually smiled and said that she was proud of me for keeping this straight. I’m not sure entirely what you’ve done with her, but she is different.”

I smiled at her statement. “Since you’re mine, I want you to get on the floor and push your head underneath these slaves and lick them but don’t let them come.”

“Yes Sir.”

I could hear noises from the other room but I just put my head back and closed my eyes.


I must have fallen asleep, but I could still feel two tongues and mouths moving over my cock. I gently pushed their heads back, “Enough for now, thank you.” I stood up and went to get a glass of water. I knelt next to Diana and said, “Drink” She seemed confused due to the blindfold until I put the glass up to her lips. She carefully sipped until I tipped the glass away.

“Thank you Sir”

I repeated it with Leia with similar success. I then pulled Pet out from under Leia and let her drink as well.

“Pet, watch over these two for now, I want to see what Mary has been up to.”

“Yes Sir.”

I found the two women in a 69, each still licking away at the other. It almost looked like they were competing. I found it relatively easy to slip my cock into Laura’s pussy while Mary was still licking it. Laura was clearly shocked to feel me since she arched up to look back at me.

“Damnit, you are going to make me lose Kevin. Oh god that feels so good though. Ugh, ohhhh.” Her head fell back into Mary’s crotch as she bucked her hips back at me a few times before she came. I pulled out, making sure to drag my cock across Mary’s lips and face.

I walked around the bed to look at Laura. Her face was red and sweaty, wet with Mary’s juices. As her eyes tried to focus on me, I asked how she was doing.

“I was winning I think until you put your cock into me. I almost had her. But your cock was worth it, it felt so good to come that way, on top of her face.”

“What was the contest?”

Mary answered from the other end, “After our discussion in the kitchen, I changed my plan. I suggested that we see who can pull five orgasms out of the other person. We were tied at four each, so we decided to try a 69 to break the tie. I really appreciate your help in winning, but I almost feel bad to win that way. Not bad enough to call it a draw though.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.