A Boy Admires His Mom - Cover

A Boy Admires His Mom

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Bobby has always loved his mom, he loved her face her body and used photos of her to masturbate at least twice a day. This is a story of how he was able to make his fantasies and his erotic wet dreams come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

As they bathed the cum off of each other, Bonnie just watched her son as he held her big breasts in his hands playing with them. She knew he was in love with her but, he was also really in love with the wonderful feeling her body gave him. He couldn’t get enough of her body! Her son worshiped her breasts and she knew he would do anything for her if she kept offering him her big firm full breasts and that warm tight pussy to fuck.

She had decided to fuck him all weekend and would continue to fuck him, to please him, to give him what he need until he want away to college. She would offer her body every day during the summer he was still home, once her husband left for work. She promised herself that she would work hard to drain him of his cum everyday.

They settled into the warm water facing each other again, and his mother asked him: “So what else would you like to do now Bobby?”

He lifted her breasts and kissed each one before sucking on a nipple. He looked into her eyes and said: “Tell me some more of what you and dad use to do when he was younger mom, something that you miss.”

She held his head against one of her big breasts and said: “Oh Bobby that feels so good baby. I love having my breasts sucked on. When you do it, it always reminds me of how I would hold you and let you nurse on my breasts when you were little boy. Sometimes, daddy would lick my pussy when you nursed. I would cum so hard. Keep sucking baby! Mommy loves it.”

She reached between his open legs and wrapped her hand around his growing hard cock. “You’re sure not a little boy any long sweetie. Your cock is hard and long and so thick. It’s a beautiful cock Bobby. I love it too. I love to feel your hard cock growing in my hand. I love to hold your big balls in my other hand like this and play with them like you play with my tits.”

Bonnie used both hands to hold his cock and balls. She used one hand to stroke his shaft up and down as she rotated his balls in the palm of her other hand. Bobby held her breasts and went from one nipple to the other sucking on her hard red long nipples.

“Oh Bobby it feels so good. I bet I could cum from you just sucking my breasts baby! I think one of these times we should see if I can,” whispered to him.

Bobby looked up at his mom and without taking his lips off of her breast smiled and she smiled back as she squeezed his cock shaft again. He was so damn hard, he seemed to always be so damn hard. He had drained her of any sexual lust she had over the two days they spent. No man had ever been able to do that to her. before, not even her husband, John.

Bonnie smiled at her son as he nursed on her tits and sighed. She told him: “This is so nice Bobby. Just you and me in the warm water gently touching each other, loving each other.”

They kept playing and washing until the water got cool. Finally she told him they should get out and dry off. As he dried her body, Bobby knelt in front of her and looked up directly into her pussy slit. “You’re so beautiful mom. I love being on my knees in front of you and looking at your pussy,” he told her.

She patted his head and said: “Your dad use to do this Bobby. He and I would bath together and then he would dry me off and knee in front of me just like you are doing. now Then he would lick my pussy. That’s another thing your dad and I did almost every day.”

Bobby said: “I love to lick your pussy too mom. It excites me so much to know I am pleasing you with my hands fingers tongue and lips. I mean besides my cock.”

“Then kiss it Bobby. Kiss my pussy like you kiss my mouth. Use your tongue as I watch you baby. Lick me like daddy use to do. Make me happy and feel good baby.”

Bobby smiled and pressed his face into his mother vagina and began to lick and kiss it for her. “Oh Bobby,” she sighed.

“I love how you please me sweetie, Your mouth feels so good on my pussy,” she moaned down at him.

He looked up into her eyes seeing her love and he knew she was receiving all the pleasure, he wanted to give her, from him licking her like his father use to do. Bonnie asked: “Will you lick me every day Bobby? You know like dad did? Will you please mommy each day we are alone after dad goes to work?”

He removed his mouth off of her cunt long enough to say: “God yes mom, every day, any time you want me to do it. I love to eat, lick and taste you. I always want to please you any way I can.”

Again his mother smiled down at her son and patted his head. She squatted a little so he could get his tongue deeper into her hole. “Yes! Oh yes baby! Suck on my pussy. Lick deep baby, suck on it! I need it so baldy right now. Love me baby! Love my pussy. Make me feel good Bobby, lick it! Lick, oh yes, that’s it, lick it,” she moaned out at him.

Bobby was working his mouth as fast and as hard as he could, trying to get his mother off while she stood there in front of him. He licked and sucked and then he used his finger. Bobby added a second finger and spread her hole wider. He licked as deep as his tongue could get into her body. S

Bonnie held his head now and began to hump her cunt on her son’s mouth! “OH fuck Bobby! Suck my clit. Suck my clit NOW,” she hissed at him.

Bobby used two fingers to fuck his mother’s pussy as she squatted on his face more and more. As he knelt and fingered her, Bonnie helped by using her fingers to spread her pussy lips as wide as she could without pain. She exposed all of her clit to him. Bobby could see it pulsing with each beat of her heart. Then he placed his mouth on her hard red clit and gently sucked it as he fucked her fast and hard with his fingers.

He heard her moan and then he felt her begin to pump her pelvis and hips back and forth faster and faster into his face. “More baby! Momma needs more. Suck me and use your fingers. Oh yes Bobby! That’s so good baby,” she told him.

Finally she cried out with a low animal sounding moan. Bonnie held her son’s head tightly with both hands and pressed his face into her pussy. She thrust her cunt into his mouth yelling: “Yes suck, suck it! Suck it Bobby! Don’t stop baby! Suck!”

As she climaxed, her son tasted her cum as she flooded his face and mouth with her orgasm juices. He was making his mother cum right there in the bathroom as she stood over him. It was so hot. Bonnie closed her eyes and enjoyed the warm wonderful feeling a woman gets when she has her pussy eaten by someone who loves doing it, like her son did.

Bobby felt her shutter and shake as she held his face tightly against her pussy. He loved this part. His mother arched her back pushing her cunt into her son’s face as hard as she could and held it there. He sucked her clit and used his fingers to buried them as deep in her hole as he could get them. He touched her “G” spot and stroked it. He never stopped or slowed down. He held them there deep inside her hole as he sucked her clit. His mother climaxed again and then again from his loving her pussy like he was doing. She held his head tightly against her pussy enjoying the moment.

He was having trouble breathing as she held him so tight against her hole but he didn’t try to pull off or away from her. He just let his mother enjoy her orgasms. He held his fingers deep inside her hole playing with her “G” spot and his mouth circled her clit gently sucking on it.

She held his head for a time but, then Bonnie finally gently relaxed her hold on his head. She stood up from squatting on his face and stepped back. Mom looked down at her son and smiled seeing her cum all over his face. “Oh God baby that was the best. You made me feel so good, it was wonderful. My orgasms were so intense. You really are getting good at eating my pussy. Thank you,” she said as she patted his cheek.

Bobby smiled and wiped his face with his hand. Then he put his fingers into his mouth! Bonnie said: “You should wash you face sweetie. I sort of wet it.”

Bobby smiled and told her she could do that anytime she wanted. He stood up and his mom wiped his face with a towel. Then she took his hand and as they walked into the bedroom she said: “I have another thing I want to show you that dad and I use to do. Well actually there are two new things Bobby.”

She kissed him as they stood by the bed. She got on the bead and again patted the bed next to her. Bobby got on the bed and she pulled him to her. She cradled him into her left arm again their bodies facing each other as he laid back again facing her big tits. She pushed his head against her tits and said: “Suck sweetie. Suck mommy tits like you use to do. It feels so good and I love to lay here with you and watch you suck on them.

You love my tits don’t you Bobby?”

He told her he did and that he really love cup both of her breasts and put his lips against her nipples sucking from one tit to the other. She knew he enjoyed doing this so much because his big young cock would always sticking straight up in the air as he laid back and nursed. It was sticking up just like that now.

Bonnie saw how hard he was and loved to see his big dick jumping and moving with his excitement. Her free hand circled his hard cock shaft and his mom slowly began to masturbate it for him. She teased it using her fingers to rub the head. She used her finger nails to tickle and stimulate the under side of his cock head. He moaned from time to time as she played with his cock.

Bonnie loved this, it was so sexual doing this to her son. As he nursed on her breasts, she jerked him off until he got as hard as he could get.

When she felt him begin to thrust trying to fuck her hand Bonnie would stop stroking and cup his big balls. They were full again and she knew he needed to cum badly. Moms always know best and she kept him from cumming as she just edge her boy to the breaking pointing point again and again as he sucked on her nipples.

The feeling was love, they could feel how much pleasure they were giving each other. It was slow loving, playing, like two new lovers do with each other’s body. There was no hurry and no rush. He loved to be held by his mother and she loved his mouth on her tits. He loved her hand stroking his cock and she love to feel his cock in her hand. It was perfect.

As time went bye they laid there playing with each other and sometimes they would talk about what they were doing and what they liked the best. And, then there were periods where they wouldn’t speak and just worked to please the other’s body.

When she felt her son’s fingers begin to search for her pussy, she smiled and knew he wanted to fuck again and please her again.

As she sat there holding her son face against her breasts, Bobby began to touch her pussy hole tickling it gently. She bent one leg up and opened her thigh so he could get to all of her cunt. She stroked his big hard cock as she felt his fingers dance around, over and into her pussy love hole.

He began to stroke her cunt like she was stoking his cock. If she went faster stroking his cock up and down, Bobby fingered his mother’s pussy faster. If his mom slowed her stroke, Bobby would slow his fingers that were pumping in and out of his mother’s pussy hole.

Again no rush and no pressure they had all the time in the world. They took their time and just pleased each other. Bobby looked up into his mother’s eyes seeing her love and also a need. He knew that look now, she wanted to fuck, and he did too. His cock was throbbing and hard as a rock.

Bobby popped a nipple out of his mouth and asked his mom: “Can we do it again mom like you and dad did it?”

Bonnie smiled and said: “Yes baby! I have been thinking about that. I know a way which I think you will really like. How would you like me to fuck you and ride you and at the same time put my tits in your face so you can suck on them as you fuck me at the same time?”

Bobby smiled and said: “Hell yes! That sound fantastic. How do we do that?”

Mom smiled and said: “Well we’ll do it in the family room. We haven’t done anything like that in that room. So come with me.”

They stood up and walked out of the bedroom and thru the house to the family room. Both of them were nude and Bonnie held on to her son’s big hard cock as they walked. She loved acting and being a slut for her son now. He rubbed her shapely ass as she wiggled it as she walked.

She hadn’t done anything like what she had been doing with Bobby these past two days for a long time. John, her husband, was sort of like pure vanilla now when it came to sex. She remembered back to when they first together, they made love or fucked all the time. But, now it seemed to be just the same calm easy screwing. It had very little excitement to it.

Oh yes, she enjoyed the foreplay and the oral he gave her and of course the orgasms. John always gave her at least one, most of the time she got it from his mouth and another one from his cock. But, something was missing, there was no real passion like it was with Bobby. He wanted her all the time.

Now with her son, Bonnie felt like she was just married again. Bobby wanted to try everything, do everything and never said no. She loved it and knew Bobby did too. Plus he tried so hard. Her husband was sort of just going thru the motions, nothing like he was when they first were married.

But, Bobby was always so eager and willing and he even ate his own cum. John hadn’t done that for years. Once he shot his load he was done. But Bobby recovered so fast and while he was recovering he would do anything, try anything for her. Anything; she was sure.

They walked into the room and Bonnie had her son sit in the straight back chair. Then with his cock sticking straight up Bonnie straddle his body and the chair and slowly lowered her body down. She took his hard on and guided it to her hot wet pussy hole.

She smiled at her son and told him look between her open legs and watch. As Bobby looked down he saw his cock head disappear and then more of the shaft enter his mother’s body. She slowly let her body drop until she was sitting on her son’s lap with his cock fully inside her pussy. It was so good.

She was looking at her son and she sat up a little higher than he did. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed his face into her tits again. As he held them both in his hands lifting them towards his lips, she whimpered: “Suck!”

Bobby began to suck on her tits as she slowly rode him up and down. His cock was wet and slippery and the sensations were indescribable. The feeling was heavenly! All those nights he fantasized about his mother fucking him, riding him and his mouth locked on her big beautiful tits was coming true. This is how he had always imagined she would fuck him.

His mom loved the idea of riding her son like this. She could rub her clit with her fingers and ride his big young cock deep inside her hole. And, her son could suck and play with her tits at the same time. It was one of the best positions for him and her.

She would lift up until just the head of his big cock was still inside her pussy channel. Then she would slowly come back down on his shaft taking it all as deep as she could get it inside her hole.

Again and again she moved up and down, up and down, using her pussy to really work her son’s thick cock. Squeeze and release squeeze and release, she knew how he loved that feeling around his cock shaft. It also droved Bonnie wild with the lust she already had for him.

Bobby held her body as he buried his face in her cleavage and licked her tits. he licked everywhere and when he got to a nipple he sucked and sucked and sucked. It was just like in his dream, in his fantasy, He was fucking his mother just like he had always fantasized dong.

The feeling was amazing as she rode him. Bonnie rubbed her clit, used his cock to fuck herself and held her son’s head as he sucked and licked her big tits. It was more than she could stand. Bonnie was about to cum.

Bobby watched as she arched her back and pushing those big tits up higher. They looked even bigger to him now. He reached up and squeezed each one as she fucked herself on his hard young cock. She let her head fall back and closed her eyes as the orgasm swept over her. Her mouth was open and a slow long animal moan came out as her mouth as her cunt grabbed her son’s cock and milked and held it tightly inside her! “Cumming,” was all she said.

Again and again he hear his mother sigh and moan as she climaxed on his cock. He could feel her cum flowing down over his shaft and he felt how hot it was as it coated his cock.

Bonnie told her son to reach between them now and circle his cock shaft with his fingers. Bobby used his thumb and index finger.

She said: “Feel my cum covering your cock shaft Bobby?. You are pleasing mommy so good. Feel your cock going into my body. Then feel it come out all wet and sticky. You made me cum so hard baby.”

Bonnie licked his ear as she held him tight. As they kept fucking, Bonnie held on to her son and wiggled and slowly moved on his cock as a second orgasm shook her. She shutter and shook again as it took control of her body. She cried out as she peaked and again Bobby felt her cunt grab his cock shaft. He moaned with her this time.

Bonnie lost contort now. Her body was going thru something she hadn’t felt in years. Even her husband hadn’t taken her this high in the good old days. Her son was sitting there and she was riding his cock and Bonnie was cumming over and over and over again.

Finally Bobby felt her cunt’s heat and felt her pussy walls grab his cock as hard as she had ever grabbed it. She was tight, tighter than he had ever felt her. He couldn’t move, she held his dick that tightly like in a vise!

“OH GOD Bobby,” she hissed into his ear.

As she held him as tight as she could and then she climaxed one last time. Bobby had never seen a woman do what his mother was dong. Multi- orgasms she told him later on, that’s what it was called.

He had never seen a woman lose control like his mom, his beautiful mom, had done while fucking him. NO!! It was more than fucking, it was mating. His mother was giving him all of herself. She had let go completely. She offered her pussy to him before, yes, but this time she offered her entire body to him. She was mating with him. She was giving her son everything she had as she climaxed over and over and over again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.