A Boy Admires His Mom - Cover

A Boy Admires His Mom

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Bobby has always loved his mom, he loved her face her body and used photos of her to masturbate at least twice a day. This is a story of how he was able to make his fantasies and his erotic wet dreams come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

Ever see a pair of tits to die for? I mean the perfect set of tits so round, firm, and full with nipples hard as rocks and which stuck out an inch, red and thick tits like a Playboy bunny might have, have you? Think back to those perfect breasts we have all seen growing up from one time or the other.

Remember when you were 18 and saw a beautiful woman who had a great body and loved how she showed it off without realizing it, remember how you felt, how your brain felt, how your cock felt?

That’s how Bobby felt about his mother, Bonnie. She was his dream woman, his fantasy, his masturbation material. He loved how she walked, talked, stood, bent, took a breath; hell, just about everything she did drove him mad with lust and desire. He just didn’t like her, no, Bobby was madly in love or maybe lust with his mom.

She had no real idea how he really felt about her. Oh she saw him watching her from time to time and she smiled to herself knowing he watched her ass, legs and breasts as she worked around the house, or sat out in the sun, or swam in the pool, even fixing dinner, but she just imagined it was her little boy growing up looking at her since she was a woman.

Bonnie always said he or any boy his age would look at any woman or anything with tits! She remembered back to when she was 18 and smiled saying to herself that all young guys loved looking at tits, big tits, fat tits, skinny tits, any tits!

At 18, Bobby was 20 years younger than she was, and she knew he dated lots of girl and she was sure that he had lots of pent up sexual needs and urges. She knew he masturbated a lot too since she did the laundry, and always found dried cum on his shorts or sheets or both.

Bobby was about to enter college and he was going to major in photography. He had a hobby of taking photos of everything including his family. In fact he was very good at it. He kept records of what he took and actually had some of his shots published locally and around the state. He had a few family photos hanging on walls around his house too.

What mom didn’t know was that he had 100s of photos of her on his PC and in storage. She was dressed in various types of clothing from fancy dresses when she was going out to some formal function with his dad, to her washing dishes and wearing a blouse and jeans, to her in shorts and a small top, to that bikini bathing suit that drove him wild. when she wore it around the pool.

He had taken shots of her in different positions while she laid out in the sun which she didn’t know about all the time. Then there were the shots of her coming out of the shower with just a towel wrapped around her. These were usually taken from behind when she walked from the bathroom to the bedroom. When she passed his bedroom door he would open it a crack and snap a few of her lass as she walked down the hall way.

He even had a couple of her in a bra and panties that he had taken when her bedroom door was left cracked open by mistake.

But Bobby’s favorite shots were the ones he had taken of his mom changing from the bath towel to her panties and bra. He has taken them from the outside of the bedroom window and captured all of her fantastic body. These were the ones he used every day to jerk off and cum, sometimes almost passing it from the pleasure he felt as he imagined how it would feel to make love to her. If only there was a way.

These multiple shots were taken secretly and he had captured every inch of her front and back as she walked around the room dressing. God she had some body.

They showed how beautiful she really was, no make up on, hair not combed, just Bonnie in all her glory. Her breasts were captured at first hanging down with nipples that could put your eyes out!

Nipples so hard, long, red and so beautiful, made for sucking! They were also shown standing out from her body as she stood tall and straight putting on her stockings and panties.

While his mom’s breasts were large, 34D actually, they had very little sage. They stood out proudly from her body and Bobby could only imagine how they would feel in his hands. They always looked so firm, and full so lovely! He always imagine his mouth over one nipple sucking on it and pleasing her as his hands loved the other one. Then he would switch and suck the other breast while his hands made love to the one not being sucked.

Bobby loved all of his mother’s body but her tits were a dream come true for him. If he could only touch them, lick them, love them and suck them for her, he would think as he stroked his hard on. Then his cock would explode cumming and throbbing with his lust!

The rest of her body was spectacular too. Small stomach with almost no budge at all. His mom must work hard keeping it so flat. Her hips were flared but not to much. They made her shape perfect to him. He always told himself that her ass and her long legs were made for fucking. He was sure that she never let dad’s balls touch the mattress when they fucked. Her rear end was so round and firm he was sure she could elevate any man up off the mattress as he fucked her. She had suck a great ass.

Mom’s legs were long and shapely like a runners legs. Strong muscles and firm thighs finished her description. He would smile as he imagined them wrapped around him as he buried his big cock as deep as he could in her pussy as they both moaned and cried out unison with their orgasms.

But, Bobby’s favorite shots were the ones where mom sat in the chair and rubber lotion all over her arms and legs. Her legs were opened wide so she could get lotion rubbed in up to the top of her upper most thighs around her vagina.

When she sat on the edge of the chair and opened her thighs as wide as she could Bobby felt like he might faint! Bonnie’s vagina was shaved with just a little landing strip above her slit. He could see all of his mom’s pussy. She even rubbed lotion on it and spread he outer lips a little to ensure lotion was rubbed on her pussy lips too.

She rubbed fast and hard and when she did her big breasts would giggle and shake making him moan. He had actually jerked off against the side of the house spewing his cum all over the siding! He kept taking photos and watched his mom finish up. Bobby was smart enough to kept taking shots with the automatic and the stability functions of his camera on.

The automatic took shots every second. The stability function kept the shot in focus and kept any blurriness out of the shots.

These shots of his mom were kept on a CD and backed up with another one. He loaded them on his laptop and secured them with a password. Only he could access these shots and he did that at least twice a day most days as he locked his bedroom door and masturbated thinking of what he wanted to do her body and how it would feel to love her completely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.