Lee's Mistake - Cover

Lee's Mistake

Copyright© 2016 by fiercekitten

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Naruto fanfic of Lee and Gai beginning their relationship. Is incomplete but will upload more as I write it. please check tags, advice is appreciated.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fiction   Fan Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student   Slow   2nd POV  

Lee’s breathing was rapid and harsh. He knew he had messed up, and bad. Despite his good intentions, he had disobeyed direct orders from both Lady Tsunade and Gai Sensei. And he knew there would be hell to pay...

2 days earlier:

Lee was in turmoil. Gai Sensei had just visited him in the hospital, bearing bad news. Sasuke abandoned the village, and a squad was sent out to retrieve him. Gai Sensei was leading the mission, with Naruto, Sakura, and the other members of Lee’s own team. It was so unfair. He was stuck in the hospital, recovering from his surgery, while his comrades risked their lives facing Orochimaru and his henchmen. Every part of him yearned to jump out of his hospital bed and fight with his comrades.

Which, of course, Gai Sensei knew. That was the reason for his visit.

“Lee,” Gai had said, “I know that you are in the prime of your youth, and that you desperately want to take part in this mission. However, your body needs to recover, and it would be life threatening for you to fight.”

“But, Gai Sensei-” Lee interrupted.

“No, Lee!” Gai shot back. “I have spoken with Lady Tsunade on the matter, and we agreed that you will not join this battle! You must rest! Have faith in your comrades, and allow your body to heal. That is an order! Do you understand me?”

Lee averted his eyes as his stomach quivered with excitement. He loved it when Gai Sensei was strict with him, commanding. He did not know why, but his insides quivered and heat spread through his body.

“Y-yes, Gai Sensei.”

“Very good,” Gai cooed affectionately, ruffling Lee’s hair. “I must go and join the battle now! Rest up!”

And with that Gai Sensei had left. Now, Lee sat in his bed overcome with turmoil. Eventually, he decided that he could not rest while he knew his comrades were endangered. With a knot of guilt in his stomach, Lee snuck out of the hospital and ran full speed through the forest after his comrades.

And then it happened. Out of nowhere, one of Orochimaru’s henchmen ambushed him. It seemed that he had been waiting in the forest, waiting to pick off anyone else trying to get to Sasuke. Before Lee could even wrap his mind around what was happening, he was struck in the head-hard. His vision went blurry, and he passed out.


Gai ran furiously through the forest. The mission had been a complete failure. They lost Sasuke’s trail, and many of his teammates were injured in the process. Worst of all, when Neji had used his byakugan to see if there were any more enemies waiting for them in the forest, he spotted an unconscious body near the entrance of the forest. He couldn’t be sure, but claimed that it looked like Lee’s form.

Gai was furious. Possibly more furious than he had ever been in his life. If Lee was dead, his life would lose all purpose. He needed Lee. “How could Lee be so reckless?” He thought to himself. If Lee wasn’t dead, Gai felt he might kill him himself, out of pure unadulterated fury.

--”Calm down,” Gai told himself. Fist things first, I need to make sure Lee is okay. He reached Lee’s unconscious form, and anxiously checked his pulse. Relief washed over him as he felt Lee’s pulse. He’s alive! His fury subsided a little, and he carried Lee with the speed of youth back to the hospital.

Present Day:

Over the last two days, as Lee recovered, Gai’s initially fury at Lee’s actions returned. He had put his life in danger. He had disobeyed a direct command. Lee has never disobeyed a direct command from me before. Gai fumed, pacing the apartment he and Lee shared. What should I do?

Gai knew that Lee’s actions could not go unpunished, but punishing Lee had always been difficult for him. He just cared so damn much for him! More than Lee knew. He loved him. No, he was in love with him. But he could never tell Lee that. It was so inappropriate. He was Lee’s teacher, his master. But that didn’t stop his feelings for Lee. Nothing could stop those feelings.


Lee was terrified to walk through the door into his home. He knew by Gai’s absence from the hospital that he must be furious, and that terrified him. He had never seen Gai truly angry, and had no idea what to expect. However, he did know that he deserved every bit of his master’s anger. Hell, he didn’t even deserve to call Gai Sensei his master.

He made up his mind. He would beg and grovel and accept all of Gai’s anger and punishment- and add to it. If Gai sensei made him run 15 miles, he would run 30. If he made him do 1,000 push-ups, he would do 2,000. He would make it up to Gai Sensei somehow.


Gai, too, had finally made up his mind. There was only one punishment severe enough to make Lee understand. Maybe it’s too harsh, he thought. But then he thought once again of seeing Lee unconscious in the forest, wondering desperately if he was even alive. A red haze overtook his mind at the thought, and his resolve hardened. Lee must understand how serious the situation is. He is very, very lucky to even be alive. If not for Lady Hokage’s healing powers, he would not be.

With his mind finally made up, he heard Lee approaching the apartment. Heard his footsteps falter outside the door. So he knows I am angry. Well, he’s in for quite the surprise.

Lee finally, timidly, opened the door and stepped in, his eyes to the ground. Before Gai could say a word, Lee threw himself at his feet, kneeling with his face mere inches from the ground- the ultimate sign of respect and subservience. Loud sobs racked Lee’s body so hard he couldn’t even speak, though that didn’t stop him from trying. “Gai S-Sen-sei-,” he sobbed, “I-Im so-s-sorry” Lee managed.

Seeing how upset Lee was, Gai wanted to forget all about his punishment and just hold him. But he had to stand firm. He had made up his mind -if he couldn’t punish his own student, what kind of master would he be? A pushover. No, he could not allow that. But seeing the depth of Lee’s agony rocked him to his very core. How could I break his spirit even more?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.