Beware the Roasburies! - Cover

Beware the Roasburies!

Copyright© 2016 by Always Raining

Prologue

Romantic Sex Story: Prologue - Coincidences and the actions of the malevolent Roasburie family conspired to plague Graham Proctor's love life, beginning with virginal Penelope Roasburie and his attempt to woo her, in which he was successful - well almost... Eventually he began to wonder if he would ever be free of them, and in one way he never was. The tale is VERY long (novel size), and slow moving. Though told in the first person, it is fictional and bears no relation to anyone living or dead.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Early 2014

Looking through my loft for something else, I, found a large dusty cardboard box, and written in thick felt tip pen were the words ‘Graham Proctor, His Diaries’. On opening it, found it was indeed full of diaries; and yes, they were my diaries! I’d forgotten all about them, after all they were written forty years ago. I started to keep a diary of my life from early teenage and only stopped when...

Anyway, I became especially engrossed in those from 1968 onwards, when I first came into contact with the dreaded Roasburies: the Dragon, her often absent husband, and their wicked and vindictive ways.

Reading my spidery writing provoked many memories, and I decided to write the whole saga before I forgot it all again, or I died and it died with me. At my age either outcome is increasingly likely! What follows is the result of my endeavours.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.