The Consultant - Cover

The Consultant

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a lesbian love story. Janet, a twenty-something software consultant on a training assignment befriends Eva, her client's receptionist. Eva is a dozen years older and married. When Eva learns her husband intends to divorce her, Janet opens her apartment to her. Janet reveals to Eva that she is a lesbian and she senses Eva also has lesbian leanings. Gradually Eva comes out of the closet and they form a strong and lasting love together.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Workplace  

Janet parked her Kia in front of an older house on a small lot. Eva climbed out of the passenger seat and they climbed the steps to the porch. A young man in a tee shirt and wearing a hard hat greeted them. “Eva,” Janet said, “this is Matthew. He’s going to show us around.”

“It’s a work in progress,” Matthew said. “We’re bringing all the mechanicals up to code ... re-doing the kitchen. We have new fixtures in the bathrooms.”

“Bathrooms?” Eva asked.

“It’s a bath-and-a-half,” Janet replied. “The bath is upstairs and a powder room downstairs.”

Eva strolled through the living room. “I like the hardwood floors and all the built-in cabinets,” she remarked.

“They’re all original,” Matthew interjected. “We’re just cleaning up the finish a bit.”

“Look at this stairway,” Eva said. They climbed to the second floor.

“We have a master bedroom that connects to the bath,” Matthew said. “There’s a guest room and a third room that could be an office.”

“Charming,” Eva remarked. “Plenty of closet space. I like the funky ambience of an older house.”

“We will have an oversized bathtub, right?” Janet asked. “It doesn’t need to be jetted -- just big.”

“Yes, we’ve made allowances for one,” Matthew replied. “With new mechanicals, it’ll reduce the maintenance. We’re not doing anything with the structure. The insulation and windows aren’t as energy efficient as a new house. We’ve tried to compensate on the input side by installing the most efficient heating system we could. You’ll probably want to put film over the windows in the winter -- that’ll help, but you should expect your heating bills to be higher than average.”

They descended the stairs. “I like the front parlor and the kitchen and dining room in back,” Eva remarked. “And, I like what you’re doing in the kitchen.”

“We’re putting in a quality, consumer-grade gas range and oven,” Matthew explained.

“I love cooking with gas,” Eva said.

“We’re not going to install one of those Nimitz-class cookstoves,” Matthew continued. The place just won’t support it.”

“That makes sense,” Janet replied.

They descended to the basement. “Here are your mechanicals -- furnace, water heater...”

“What about a water softener?” Eva asked.

“We’ll make sure there’s room for one. I’d recommend renting one. That way maintenance is someone else’s headache.”

“What about air conditioning?” Janet asked.

“We’re keeping the original radiators. You’ll need to go with window units, I’m afraid ... or, look at putting in something in the attic. Retrofitting a building like this with ductwork just isn’t cost-effective.”

“Can’t have everything,” Eva noted.

“Thank you, Matthew,” Janet said. “We’ll be in touch.”

Janet sat behind the wheel with Eva beside her and headed toward the apartment building. “Matthew buys abandoned and condemned houses and rehabs them,” Janet explained. “This one is in a neighborhood that’s up-and- coming. It’s still a bit rough around the edges, but getting better year-by-year. He cooperates with a city program to encourage gentrification. Consequently, his costs are low and he passes that along.”

“Plus the fact that we’d be first-time homebuyers,” Eva said. “We can take advantage of some inducements.”

“He’ll keep it off the market ‘til he hears from us.”

“I think what he’s asking is fair,” Eva replied. “Real fair.”

“So, what do you think? Shall I give him a deposit? He thinks he has another four to six weeks worth of work on it.”

“I wish I had some reserves to contribute, Janet.”

“I know. Don’t worry -- I have some set aside.”

“How do you know Matthew?” Eva asked.

“I know him from the local Gay and Lesbian Alliance.”

“Matthew’s gay?”

“Indeed he is. His partner runs the finance side of their business.”

“When I shook hands with him -- I couldn’t believe how big and muscular his hands were. It wasn’t a hand I shook, it was a mitt! And the muscles in his arms. He is ripped. You’re sure he’s gay?”

“Absolutely.” Janet glanced at Eva and smiled. “They don’t wear badges, either.”

She parked in her reserved spot, next to Eva’s blue Civic. They headed into the apartment.

“Our reservations are at six,” Janet said.

“I know what I’m wearing,” Eva replied. “What about you?”

“Be surprised.”

Janet stepped into the master bedroom and opened the closet. Eva began looking through the closet in the guest room.

“I’m ready,” Janet announced and stepped from the bedroom.

“Be right there,” Eva called from the bathroom. She emerged, brushing her long hair and pinning it back. “That short style of yours is basically no-care,” she remarked and regarded Janet from head to toe. “The little black dress. Looks good on you.”

“What did you pick?”

“Recognize it?” Eva modeled for her.

“The red cocktail dress. Excellent choice.”

“I’m not bothering with a jacket.” She turned to show off her bare back.

“What do you have on underneath?”

“That teddy,” Eva replied.

“And, red pantyhose.”

“Uh-uhn,” Eva replied and lifted the skirt of her dress. “Red stockings.”

“Your legs look great in stockings,” Janet replied.

Eva smiled. “I feel sexier in stockings.”

“You look sexier in stockings. I’m going to be thinking about those legs all through dinner. Let’s go.”

Janet drove to Leon’s on the outskirts of town. The hostess showed them to their table. Janet reached across and took Eva’s hand. “Look,” she said. “Someone else in a red party dress.”

“Where? I don’t want to stare...”

“Over there -- sitting with the guy with the black suit and shirt and white tie.”

Eva glanced over her shoulder. “I guess red and black is in.”

Janet gazed into Eva’s eyes. “This is our one-year anniversary. It was a year ago we consummated our love.”

“So much has changed,” Eva replied. “Rob’s in prison, the house and land are sold, the furniture auctioned off...”

“Have you spoken to him?” Janet asked.

“He refuses to speak to me. The most he’s said to me is, ‘I’m sorry, babe. I’m so sorry.’ I’ve given up trying to see him. I figure when he’s ready to talk, he can contact me.” Eva squeezed Janet’s hand. “I can’t believe how it’s all worked out. I feel fulfilled with you, Janet -- like I have a purpose.”

“It’s change for me, too. I’ve gone from being a road warrior looking for the odd hook-up to a nine-to-five office job and an established relationship. And, we’re even buying a house!”

“You know what they say comes with a new house, don’t you?” Eva asked.

“No. What?”

“A new baby.”

Janet regarded her tablemate, her mouth open. “Eva ... does that mean...”

“No woman who wants a child should be denied the opportunity,” Eva replied. “I’d be delighted and honored to be part of it.”

Janet’s eyes began to fill. “Oh, Eva.” She bit her lip in a vain attempt to stop the tears. “Do you mean it? Do you really mean it?”

“I do. So, are you planning on shopping for a sperm bank and a fertility doctor?”

Janet shook her head. “As a last resort, maybe. I wanted to try the DIY approach, first.”

“Do-it-yourself?”

“Do it ourselves,” Janet replied. “We’ll need to start reading up on the topic.”

“And, who will be the donor?” Eva asked.

“That,” Janet replied, “is going to have to be my secret.”


Janet parked in the driveway of their small white house. She opened the front door with her key and stepped inside carrying a tall foam coffee cup. She found Eva in the kitchen wearing her taupe teddy and an apron around her waist. “Sorry I’m late, but I had to pick up something,” Janet said and then stopped to regard her partner. “That’s quite an outfit,” she said, laughing.

“It might not be sexy,” Eva replied. “Do you know how much it hurts to get hot olive oil spattered on your bare thighs?” She regarded what Janet held. “Is that him?”

“It is.” She removed the cover from the coffee cup. Inside it was packed with ice and in the center was a pill bottle. “Fresh from the source.” Janet set it in the refrigerator.

“That’s a detail I’d be happier not knowing. You’re still not saying who he is.”

“My lips are permanently and tightly sealed,” she replied. “I promised absolute anonymity. When I give someone my word I keep it.” Eva faked a pout. “I will say this. I will not lose a second’s sleep worrying about him being the biological father.”

“Dinner is almost ready,” Eva said.

“I’ll slip into something more comfortable.”


Janet sat, cross-legged on their bed, wearing her green peignoir jacket and briefs. On the nightstand was a glass of warm water in which sat the pill bottle that had been packed in ice. Beside it were a small hypodermic syringe without a needle and a short length of thin plastic tubing.

Eva stepped into the bedroom working lotion into her hands. She held the bottle under one arm and set it on the nightstand. “Are you nervous?” she asked.

“I’m excited,” Janet replied. “We are ready. We’ve practiced this enough times. We’ve charted three of my periods. We’ve taken my temperature. We’ve bought a house and furniture and moved in. I am so ready for this. Today is the day and now is the hour. Let’s do it.” Eva sat on the bed and Janet climbed onto her lap. They kissed and Janet caressed Eva’s long, bicolor hair. Eva ran her hands along Janet’s thighs.

Eva traced Janet’s nipple and areola through the sheer fabric. “One word of advice,” she said.

“What’s that?”

“If this takes -- invest in some good bras. You don’t want happening to yours what happened to mine.”

“Yours are beautiful, Eva.” Janet ran her knuckles across Eva’s chest and her nipples began to firm. “I think tonight we should do what we like most. I’ll have to be the top first for obvious reasons. What do you like most?”

Eva kissed Janet’s lips. “I like it when you hold me tight and finger me so I can come while looking into your beautiful, green eyes,” she replied. “What do you like most?”

“I like it when you do oral on me,” Janet said. “You deliver the best oral of anyone I’ve known.”

“The best?”

Janet kissed her lips. “The very best.”

“Oooh.” Eva made a little shudder. “That me all giddy inside.”

Janet eased Eva on her back and then lay atop her, her belly against Eva’s mons. Resting on her elbows she began fondling Eva’s breasts through the slick, sheer fabric of her teddy.

Eva drew in a deep breath and lifted her face. “Feels good.” Then, she pushed the shoulder straps down her arms and Janet folded back the bodice. She began sucking and tonguing Eva’s nipples, alternating from side to side. Eva began thrusting her mons against Janet’s abdomen.

Janet rolled off her. She unsnapped the crotch and eased the teddy above Eva’s hips. Eva sat up, grasped it and lifted it from herself. She lay nude on the bed. Janet caressed her thighs and ran her fingers through her bush. Eva spread her legs and Janet began tenderly petting her clitoris. “Feels like you have a pebble under there,” she said as she traced the shape of Eva’s clitoral hood.

“Do you remember how I was the first time?” Eva asked.

“I do.”

“My heart was racing at the thought of what we were about to do. Half of my being was yelling, YES! YES! YES! and the other half was screaming NO! NO! NO! Now -- this all feels so natural, so normal, so right to me.”

Janet stretched beside her and nuzzled her neck. They kissed. “It is natural, normal and right.” She worked her arm under Eva’s shoulders and held her. Eva caressed Janet’s face. A tear formed and ran down the side of her cheek. “What’s the matter?” Janet asked.

“I just love you so much,” Eva replied.

“I love you. Sometimes I wish I could crawl under your skin, I want to be that close to you.” Janet began stroking Eva’s clit, working into a steady cadence. Eva continued caressing Janet’s face. Her breathing slowed and deepened, and Janet could feel her body relaxing.

“This feels so good,” Eva said. She began stroking Janet’s breast, working her finger underneath the peignoir so she could touch her skin. Her lips parted and Janet could feel her breath on her face.

Eva grasped Janet’s arm. Her breathing was heavy and rapid through parted lips. “Hold me tighter,” she gasped. Janet held her close and wrapped her leg around Eva’s. Eva’s thighs began to jerk with each stroke on her clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.