The Cheerleader's Mom Is a Halloween Treat - Cover

The Cheerleader's Mom Is a Halloween Treat

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Seventeen plus seventeen equals one thirty-four year old cheerleader's mom eager to wear her daughters cheerleader uniform as her special Halloween costume.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

Candy’s mom, Gertie knew she was running low on fuel and hated the fact she had to stop at one of those stations where there were so many ogling eyes and leering faces. Of course, she was still wearing her daughter’s cheerleading costume, but it certainly wasn’t illegal and it helped boost her enjoyment of having sex with some of the eighteen and nineteen year old boys that had lots and lots of energy to spare.

She also liked the copious loads of creamy spunk that they gave her reminding her of her happier days back in high school when she was only eighteen herself. Now that she was the dreary old age of thirty-seven, it made her seem perverted to pretend she was still a teenager.

Her daughter Candy was the one with the pert tits that pointed up to the insulated ceiling and the ass that was definitely heart-shaped like one of the super models on a Paris runway.

Well, her ass might be a bit wider and rounder than an eighteen year old schoolgirl and her cheeks might be drooping ever so slightly, but she had a willing sphincter and a playful clitoris that performed well under pressure no matter how many guys wanted a piece of the action. Most of the cheerleading squad didn’t have her level of stamina when it came to satisfying members of the opposite sex. In fact, almost half of them were more into licking one of the other cheerleaders, if the truth be known.

She sat in her fire engine red Mustang at the stop sign and felt the little puddles of cum still pooled in her bum and right at the pulsating opening of her well exercised vagina. She wanted to put her fingers down there and feel the comforting wetness of male attentions, but she was afraid of calling attention to her own weakness and acted as normal as possible pretending she was just returning home after an afternoon of parent involvement at her daughter’s high school. She had been involved mostly with the male football squad and little parties with the music teacher, Mister Branson and the football coach, the tall and silent type, Coach Williams wearing his tight sports running pants that showed off the exact measurements of his impressive man-tool. Most of the cheerleading squad had already taken his business for a ride up into the back of their pretty little throats and she was no exception.

As she waited, a city police-car pulled up alongside her and she saw the two cops looking at her like she was a wanted criminal. Of course, she felt guilty immediately about all those things that she had wanted to keep private and out of the newspapers. She knew she had claimed a deduction for an accident but she had fudged the numbers and inflated the cost far beyond the actual price. Then, she was still wearing a pair of the panties that she had shop-lifted from the department store down at the mall. She remembered how her heart had beaten fast as she shoved the pretty French undies beneath her skirt and she wondered if the store cops would water-board her to get a confession after they arrested her for her crime. They hadn’t arrested her but she heard from her best friend Maggie that the two guys that worked at the store were rumored to blackmail any female shop-lifter by making them strip down stark naked and bending over their desk receiving swift justice for stealing merchandise.

In the back of her mind, she imagined a scene where both she and her daughter were caught together stealing expensive bras and the two security guys made them take it up the ass bent over side by side and looking into each other’s eyes as store cop’s big dicks stretched their guilty brown-eyed rear-ends to the maximum limit of compliance.

Gertie like taking it that way and she really enjoyed pretending to being made to take it even though she wanted it so badly that she was almost biting her tongue and squirting prematurely down there in anticipation of a hard pounding from behind.

The two male cops put on their lights just as soon as the cheerleader’s mom peeled a little rubber with her throwback stick-shift four on the floor and got out a good distance in front of them. She didn’t know if that reaction was for the indignity of her quick get-away start or the fact that one of her rear lights was not working at all.

It was a little disconcerting to have them both approach her car from both sides with their hands on their side-arms and their business-like handcuffs.

They told her to get out of the vehicle and the first thing they did was put the handcuffs on her joining her hands behind her back. That surprised her because it had never happened to her before when she was stopped for one silly reason or another. She remembered that the previous year she had taken her punishment for speeding by falling to her knees next to the squad car to drain a dark-skinned cop with a taste for white meat on his mind at all times. The fact that he was blessed with a huge dick was a big plus from her point of view, but she did feel a bit used by the fact he pushed her head down without saying a single word. She didn’t object because once she saw what was coming straight at her lips, she lost any motivation to protest the final outcome of inevitable happy swallowing.

She had seen that particular cop at the school a few months later and he nodded her in the direction of the locker rooms in the next building and he gave her a quick reunion to her old stomping grounds with his huge dick. That stint on her knees in the locker room reminded her how much she had enjoyed her depraved cheerleader years taking care of the players and the school staff with a smiling face and eager lips.

Now that she was a dyed-in-the-wool MILF wearing her daughter’s cheerleading uniform that was a little tight across her chubby cheeks that peeked out with her middle years spread. She knew there was no chance any of the horny fathers or the starry-eyed teenaged football players in their eighteens and nineteens would mistake her for one of the active teenaged squad but it was nice to pretend and the strange cock in her pussy and ass made her remember her glory days with her head down and her ass up in traditional style.

She saw her daughter Candy sitting like a “little girl lost” between two tall black football players that looked like they might also be active on the basketball team as well. It was easy for her to imagine her obedient little girl on her eighteen year old knees taking both of them at each end like some obscene Oreo cookie hoping to be gobbled up as reward for giving up her goodies without objection.

Gertie remembered playing that same role when she was her daughter’s age and, even now, in her mature stage of life, she liked bending over for one of the dark-skinned players just to show that she was not the least bit prejudiced in anything she did in public or behind a closed door after midnight. In fact, she was quite proud of her daughter Candy’s ability to take the huge tools in her feminine folds and even up her tiny little rump like a full-fledged cheerleader able to do difficult splits and saddle up a giant cock for the ride of a lifetime. In many ways, Candy was better at such things than her enthusiastic mother with her widening ass and happy attitude.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.