Janet - Cover

Janet

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 8

Romantic Story: Chapter 8 - Janet is content with her life running a gift shop in a small Cornish town. For years she has been able to put events in her past behind her and concentrate on her business and her son John. One afternoon she unexpectedly walks in on John and his boyfriend. Leaving the house in a hurry Janet goes to her shop to think, John's friend Mandy finds her there later. The codes for this one will be updated as the story progresses so I don't give too much away.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow   Prostitution  

It seemed like a month later when the agreed day arrived for us to start. The plan was for Cathy to help John produce his sample and then she would bring it to us in the next room. We had planned on doing this on three consecutive nights. Mandy had been to the doctors to have a cap fitted to try and keep the little wigglers in the right place after they were fired up her and we were ready.

We waited nervously in the room for Cathy, it seemed like it was an hour later when she came in with a little pot. I was a little embarrassed when she knocked and came in. I was sitting naked on the side of the bed with the harness for the dildo on me and holding the detachable dildo ready. Mandy was lying with her legs spread waiting for me.

Cathy didn’t seem the least bit embarrassed as she walked in to see that Mandy had her hand between her legs slowly teasing her clit. She handed me the pot, there was a surprising amount of goo in the pot. I am afraid I almost retched, the smell triggered some old memories.

I poured the glop into the balls of the dildo and attached it to the harness. There was a little tube with a bulb on the end of it and you were supposed to squeeze the thing several times to get the dildo to shoot. The only problem was the tube was so short it was awkward to hold it and make love to my wife at the same time.

“I think it would probably be easier if I did the squeezing the thingy.” Cathy said. I was surprised, I had expected her to leave as soon as she delivered the sample.

“Are you sure you want to be that involved?” Mandy asked her.

“Well I think it seems right, everyone in the family is involved with making this baby,” She grinned, “I guess I just want to pump up my part, if you’ll excuse the expression.”

We both groaned at the bad joke. As Cathy clutched the bulb I positioned my self at the entrance to Mandy’s pussy. She sighed as I pressed the slim dildo into her. I don’t know if it was the thought that she might get pregnant or the audience that got Mandy so turned on. Whatever the cause it couldn’t have been more than a dozen stokes before Mandy was screaming out as she came. It’s funny, although it wasn’t really my sperm that was shot into Mandy’s womb for just a moment it seemed so real, I could almost feel the rich life giving sperm shooting up through my cock to spill into my beautiful young wife’s body.

When we caught our breath and parted after a lingering kiss I quickly scooted off of Mandy and inserted her cap for her. When I was done I turned to Cathy to thank her, she was flushed and breathing heavily.

“God that was hot, I’ve got to go.” she gasped and bounced off the bed. She paused at the door and turned back to us.

“I think John may not be able to say much tomorrow, tonight his tongue is going to be working overtime.” With a last giggle she was gone.

We lay on the bed and laughed for a while as we hugged. Mandy started to caress my breasts and ran a hand down to my pussy. I gently caught the hand and brought it to my lips. I kissed each finger then kissed her.

“But I didn’t give you time to get there love.” she whispered to me.

“I’m good, I just want to hold you and got to sleep. Anyway we want to give those buggers a fighting chance don’t we.”

We lay there for a while before Mandy started giggling as she heard the sound of Cathy’s first orgasm through the thin walls.

I expected things to be awkward in the morning, but instead we seemed to be closer. We had shared something that made us closer, stronger, and above all happier.

That night when Cathy came in with her sample she was wearing a short nightgown. I wasn’t surprised to spot her fingering her clit as I fucked Mandy. Again she rushed off afterwards telling us she needed John’s tongue in a hurry.

Cathy was dropping hints all the next day about reducing the time it took to fill the dildo with the fresh sperm so I wasn’t surprised when she suggested just before we went to bed that John should produce the sample in our room.

I felt a little bit uncomfortable sitting there naked, with my son also naked in the room with me. You will probably think I am warped but I watched with fascination as Cathy gave John a long slow blow job, I was impressed with how much of his cock she could take into his mouth for one thing. I noticed that Mandy couldn’t tear her eyes away from them either. When Cathy had finished John off by hand into the pot. We quickly filled the dildo and I was between Mandy’s legs. I was so horny after watching John and Cathy that I came almost immediately, I nearly ripped the bulb out of Cathy’s hand as my body convulsed on top of Mandy. Mandy followed shortly and Cathy fired my seed deep into her. I was busy for a moment putting the cap back in, but when I turned around I saw that Cathy had pulled John’s head into her soaking pussy. Mandy and I moved a little to let Cathy fall back on the bed. I looked at this pretty girl laying there with my son’s head between her legs then looked at my love. I think she saw in my face the same lust I could see in hers. We grinned at each other as we both bent down to one of Cathy’s breasts. She groaned loudly and brought a hand up to hold our heads to her chest. Cathy’s tits were larger than Mandy’s but not huge things like mine, but her nipples were quite large and looked inviting. I sucked her nipple into my mouth and grazed it gently with my teeth before biting softly. Cathy screamed out and clutched us tightly to her as her body was rocked by an intense orgasm.

As Cathy recovered and released us I looked down at my son. He knelt beside of the bed with his face covered in Cathy’s juice. I couldn’t resist it, I leant over and kissed him. It wasn’t the sort of kiss I usually gave him. My tongue snaked out to taste Cathy’s juice in his mouth, he soon responded and thrust his tongue back into my mouth. John wasn’t as good at kissing me as Mandy was, but still it made me fucking hot.

When we parted Mandy moved in and kissed John the same way. I watched enthralled as they kissed passionately before I felt hands pulling me down to the bed. I found myself kissing Cathy. I moaned into her mouth as her fingers slid under the strap of my dildo and into my wet pussy. Cathy finger fucked me hard and fast as I panted into her mouth before I had to pull away and gasp for breath. Moments later I felt the rush of sensations, I felt my toes curl, screaming myself hoarse I came for a second time.

As I slowly regained my senses I saw John stretched out on the bed with Mandy about to settle on his hard cock.

“Mandy!” I gasped. She looked suddenly worried, she must have thought I was angry with her. “The cap, take it out quick!”

Cathy as usual seemed to take charge and had the thing removed in no time. She kissed Mandy and slowly pressed down on Mandy’s shoulders, pushing her down onto John’s cock. It seemed so weird to see my son’s cock disappear into my wife’s pussy, I can’t really say why but it turned me on so much.

When Cathy had finished pressing Mandy down onto John’s cock she moved over to me. I was so hot that I could have exploded as soon as she touched me. We kissed, our tongues exploring each other. I couldn’t resist cupping on of her breasts and running my thumb over the hard tip of her nipple before sliding my hand down to the blond fuzz that concealed her pussy. I found her as wet as I was, my finger slipped between her swollen lips and glided into her hot sheath. I pumped my finger in and out of her cunt pressing my thumb against her clit on every stroke. Cathy held me tightly as her body shuddered through an orgasm.

Cathy pulled my hand from her pussy and brought my finger up to her mouth, she lapped at the finger until all of her juice was gone. Climbing onto her hands and knees Cathy lowered her head to my sopping pussy. At the first touch of her tongue along my slit I almost lost it. Taking my groan as permission to carry on Cathy dove into my pussy, she thrust her tongue deep into my cunt and I came hard. My thighs gripped Cathy’s head as surge after surge of pleasure swept over me, every time I thought it was over she would swipe her tongue over my clit or plumb the depths of my hole. At last she stopped her direct approach and slowly lapped around the edges of my pussy. When I could move I pulled on her hips encouraging Cathy to straddle my face. Her taste was strong and pungent, so different from Mandy, yet just as sexy at the moment. I teased her for a moment, small swipes of my tongue around her hole but never dipping in, circling around her clit. Cathy moaned into my pussy and started tugging on my lips with her teeth. Deciding I had teased long enough I sucked her clit between my lips and teased the bud with the tip of my tongue. Cathy reacted noisily, my face was flooded with her juice, and I’m sure I could taste some of her pee mixed in with it. We pleasured each other for a time, not trying for an orgasm, just the glorious feeling of loving closeness. Cathy moved up to my face and whispered in my ear.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.