Janet - Cover

Janet

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 6

Romantic Story: Chapter 6 - Janet is content with her life running a gift shop in a small Cornish town. For years she has been able to put events in her past behind her and concentrate on her business and her son John. One afternoon she unexpectedly walks in on John and his boyfriend. Leaving the house in a hurry Janet goes to her shop to think, John's friend Mandy finds her there later. The codes for this one will be updated as the story progresses so I don't give too much away.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow   Prostitution  

When I awoke we were still cuddled together. I slowly kissed Mandy awake.

“Good morning love, I’m sorry I ruined last night.” I said when she opened her eyes.

“Mmm morning. No it’s me who should say sorry, I should have asked. I don’t know I just thought you might miss feeling something inside of you.” she murmured with her head buried in my neck. I gently brought her face around to mine and kissed her, it hurt me to see the guilty look on her face.

“Oh no I don’t miss that. It’s just that the thought of it reminds me of when I was, what I had to,” I shuddered and felt Mandy tighten her arms around me. “I don’t ever want to feel anything except your fingers and tongue in me.” I hugged her back.

“When we get up I’ll throw it away, I’m so sorry.”

“I don’t know about that.” I giggled, “I may not want it in me but sometime I might want to wear it!”

Mandy’s face lit up as she thought about me fucking her with the fake cock.

“Mmmm, I’d love you too.” she purred. “But after breakfast I think.”

We didn’t try it after breakfast, we waited until that night before christening Mandy’s new toy. I have to say it was fun and I enjoyed it. But when loving Mandy I always preferred it to be just me and her, our fingers, our tongues, nothing artificial.

We settled into domestic life together easily. We made plans for a simple wedding, Mandy had no family to invite and I had only John so a big do would have been silly.

About three months later we were gathered in the registry office for the ceremony. John and Greg had come back for the service. We both wore cream dresses, nothing too fancy. The ceremony was short and functional but that didn’t matter, we said our vows, exchanged rings and Mandy took my name for her own, that was what mattered. We were a couple legally and forever.

I know the law at that time called these same sex contracts “Civil partnership” but to us it was a wedding and we were married. We didn’t have a reception as such, we just took the boys and a few friends to a restaurant instead.

John and Greg were going to run the shop for a week so that we could have a honeymoon. We had booked a room in a small hotel in Babbacombe on the south coast of Devon for a week. We took turns driving and arrived early evening in this little picturesque little town. We got an odd look from the hotel receptionist when we booked in as Mrs & Mrs Harris, I don’t think they had come across that before. I’m afraid we giggled all the way to our room. We unpacked and settled into the room before going out for dinner.

The small restaurant where we had dinner was a bit like the hotel, I don’t think they were used to an openly gay couple expressing their love in public. Don’t get me wrong I’m not complaining, every one was faultlessly polite and friendly, we just got the impression they didn’t quite know what to make of it.

When we got back to the room I had planned a surprise for Mandy. I stood her in the centre of the room and slowly undressed her caressing every inch of her body as I went. Then I told her to stand still while I slowly stripped for her, when I got to my panties she could see how excited I was, I had been practising this for more than a month and wanted everything to be perfect.

When I was naked I pulled out the bag I had hidden under the bed. Mandy’s eyes got wide as I pulled out the strap on dildo I had fucked her with from time to time. She was stunned when I began putting it on her.

“Janet, Janet you don’t have to do this.” she tried to stop me from tightening the straps around her hips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.