Cuming of Age - Cover

Cuming of Age

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A teen makes a big mistake by trusting two strangers from Germany and ends up being turned into their slave, along with her younger sister.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Enema   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

After mom and dad left for work, I told Faith that we were going to meet some of my friends so for her to just put on some shorts and a top and nothing else. She asked me why no panties and I said, “It just too hot for panties”. For some reason, that stopped her questions and she got ready. We left and walked toward the warehouse but had only gone a block when Raymond and Jackson walked toward us and said: “Patti, who is your little friend?”

“This is my sister Faith and these are friends of mine, Raymond and Jackson.” It was obvious that Faith was scared and confused, but didn’t say anything as we walked for about half an hour. As we entered the building, Jackson said for me to follow him and Raymond took Faith by the hand and headed up the stairs, I could hear her crying and calling for me the entire time. I was crying and begging Jackson to let me go with her, but my pleas were met with silence.

I entered a dark room and saw a nude girl on a stage with lights shining on her. She was maybe a year older than me, but had much bigger breast. She was dancing and fingering her pussy and ass. Even though it was early in the morning, there must have been several dozen men sitting there and drinking. Some had a girl sucking their cocks and others were playing with their cocks with no apparent shame. I stood in disbelief as I looked at all the TV screens around the room and one had my strip from the day before running. I guess my fucking would follow. The music finally stopped and some man got on stage. “Let’s hear it for Marcy.” She took a bow and stood there with no shame as everyone could see every inch of her. “So how much do I hear for this 16 year old whore?” What was happening, I wondered, but my brain finally wrapped around that some man was going to buy her for how long, I had no idea. The bids kept coming in and the man kept “selling” Marcy. She was turned around and her ass cheeks spread and the man put his finger in her ass and took it out and offered it to Marcy who sucked it like a piece of candy. The bidding was up to $250 and the man said “Sold” and some man came up and paid and took the nude girl to a private room on the edge of the stage. I noticed that one of the TV screens got lighter as the door was opened, so even that was going to be on video.

Jackson looked at me and said, “You are next whore”. I couldn’t believe that he expected me to go on that stage and perform, but I knew better than to question him. I slowly walked toward the stage and the man who had just auctioned Marcy, grabbed me by the arm. “Now Honey, you are going to go onto the stage, take off everything within a minute or so, then finger your cunt, spread it wide for all to see. Do the same thing with your asshole and be sure to stick a finger deep in your ass and always suck your fingers out of yourself. Play with those little tits and smile and wink at every man in the room. Do you understand?” I nodded, but wasn’t sure I could remember all I was to do. “Now if you don’t do everything I said, look over there.” In the distance, I could see a wooded cross and some other things. “If you displease me, you will be tied there and any man that wants to can fuck you, beat you or do anything he wants. So what do you say?” I again nodded and headed to the stage.

“Gentlemen. We have a special treat today. We have Patti Burleson, a 15 y/o whore who was a virgin just yesterday, but with a offer of a few dollars, she sold herself and became a whore that you see today. And tomorrow, you will get to bid on her 14 y/o sister who is stripping and auditioning to be a whore for the owners right now. She wants to be like Sis.” He pointed toward a TV screen and I was shocked to see Faith dancing nude on the same stage I had been on. Her body so little, but with a cute shape that would suggest she was becoming a woman. Did men really want that? Then I heard a voice from the front. “I will bid on that little whore right now and forget this older girl”. I guess I had my answer.

“No, that’s for tomorrow, so come on back tomorrow early and maybe we will have them eat each other first”. I looked back up at the TV and there was Günter’s cock pointed at Faith’s face with her on her little knees. The camera had been move right toward her face and you could see the tears streaming down her face.

I was taken to the stage and the spotlight almost blinded me, then the beat of the music started and I started to dance and rub on my breast. I pulled my tank top off and a dozen men began to scream and shout about my “cute little tits”. I turned around just like I had yesterday and began to slide my shorts over my “fine ass”. More loud and lewd comments were being made about fucking me in my ass. I pulled my pink panties off and tossed them aside and knew I had to turn around, but before I did, I bent over and spread the cheeks of my ass, just like I had been told, then let one of my fingers enter my most private part and as it did, I knew the feeling that was building inside of me. My finger went deeper and then two fingers and I could hardly catch my breath, then my first orgasm of the day engulfed me, dancing nude on stage with a large group of old perverts cheering while I fingered my ass. I came loud and hard and my juices ran down my legs. I guess I really was a whore.

Finally getting the nerve to turn around, I spread my legs where everyone could have a good view of my newly shaved pussy, though they were all calling it my “nasty cunt”. I spread the lips of my pussy and began to rub with one, then two fingers, entering my soaking wet pussy which felt so good. A man in a front table with his cock out, starting shouting: “turn around Bitch and show us that fat ass”. Several others shouted their agreement with that. “yes Bitch, give us your asshole again”. So I turned around, still with my legs spread as far as I could to not fall, and begin to shake my ass which lead to roars from the crowd. Finally the music stopped and I turned around standing there scared to death as to what was coming next.

The man with the microphone came back on to the stage. “Well fellows, it’s now time to buy this young Cunt, so let’s start the bidding.” It started at $50, then kept going up to $300, until the man in the front with his cock in his hand said: “I’ll give your $500 to fuck her asshole on stage while someone force feeds her a cock and then run a train on the whore.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.