Cuming of Age - Cover

Cuming of Age

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A teen makes a big mistake by trusting two strangers from Germany and ends up being turned into their slave, along with her younger sister.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Enema   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

Jackson and Raymond were waiting for me and talked between themselves in a foreign language as we walked down one flight of stairs and into a hallway. About half way down the hallway, I could hear sounds coming from several of the rooms. The same sounds that I had heard coming from my parent’s room on many nights when they thought I was asleep. We got to room 218 and they opened the door. There was nothing in the room but a large bed with clean white sheets and a camera pointed toward the bed. By the bed was a small table with several towels on it. They told me to sit on the bed and wait. About 20 minute passed and there was a knock on the door. Jackson opened the door and a distinguished white man of maybe 50 walked in. I couldn’t hear anything that they were saying, until Raymond said, “you are welcome to examine Ms. Patti in any way you want to determine if you are getting the virgin cunt you want”. He walked over to me and said to lay back and spread my legs. I did as I was told, then jumped as his fingers entered my pussy and began to pull me apart and examine my inner private area. I tried to think of something else but the pain prevented me from concentrating.

After several minutes, he said, “She is fine”, then looked at me and said, “How old are you Patti”

“I’m 15 Sir”

And are you a virgin?

“Yes Sir. I have never even seen a man’s penis until today.”

“And what have you done with a man’s penis today?”

“I have sucked two today Sir.”

“But that is all?

“No sir, I had to lick Raymond’s ass”

“That’s good, I like a little whore to lick my ass. Do you want to lick my ass Patti?”

“No Sir.”

“But you will do anything I tell you, want you Whore?”

“Yes Sir”

He reached in his jacket pocket and handed Jackson an envelope. “Do you want us to handle the camera or just turn it on for you?’

“I want you to do it and make sure my face is never shown, ok?

“Yes Sir” and he began to strip. He was a bit overweight but not gross and when he took off his underwear, I was shocked at the small size of his penis. He came to the bed and began to rub on my tits while he kissed me deeply. His fingers were rubbing my soaking wet pussy and I began to hunch his hand. “You want this don’t you Patti?”

I couldn’t believe the next words out of my mouth were “Yes Sir”.

He pushed my head down his body and I licked all the way down to his small hard cock. I easily took it in my mouth and began to suck, wondering if this was all that would happen. He raised his legs and said: “now show Daddy what an ass licking slut his little girl is.” My tongue entered his ass and I heard a moan coming out of my mouth as his fingers were rubbing my asshole. That made me lick faster and deeper. Then his finger entered my most private area and I let out a scream and began to lick his ass like a crazy woman and I knew the feeling that had overtaken me was fixing to engulf my entire body. Just then the biggest orgasm I had ever had caused me to almost lose consciousness and fall on my back. When I gained my composure, he was looking down at me. “How would you like your first time to be?” I had no idea what he as asking, so I said, “However you want it.”

“However I want it ... what?”

Just then I realized what he wanted me to say, “However you want it Daddy”.

“Do you love your Daddy, Kitten?”

“Yes Daddy, I love you very much”

“Will you do anything for Daddy?

“Yes Daddy, my body is yours”, and with that he inserted his penis into the opening of my vagina.

“Kitten, this may hurt a bit, but you know Daddy loves you.”

“Yes, Daddy, I know”, and with that he forced his penis into my vagina and through my hymen. I let out a small scream, but the pain wasn’t unbearable.

“Tell Daddy that you want him to fuck you hard and give you a baby.”

Give me a baby. Oh my, I forgot that I wasn’t on birth control. So with panic in my voice, I said: “No Daddy, please don’t give me a baby.”

He laughed and continued to thrust his cock into my previously virgin vagina. “Daddy wants his Kitten to have a baby girl where I can fuck her too.”

There was nothing I could do but continued to fear what would happen to me if I got pregnant. His thrust became more forceful and this incredible feeling begin to build in my loins. I had to confess that this felt great, so began to respond to his thrust. “yes Daddy, fuck your kitten, Fuck me Daddy” was the last thing that came from my mouth until I was rocked by another orgasm and thrust wildly into his cock, wanting to take every inch into me. I guess that was all he needed and I heard him grown and I knew he was filling my vagina with his cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.