Cuming of Age - Cover

Cuming of Age

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teen makes a big mistake by trusting two strangers from Germany and ends up being turned into their slave, along with her younger sister.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Enema   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

It was a beautiful hot summer day in Houston. I turned 15 two weeks ago and all I have been thinking about is how to get enough money to pay for driver’s education. My parents both work and with me and my 14 y/o sister to take care of; I knew they didn’t have the money to spare.

It was near 100 degrees outside and I decided to go for a walk. Faith had spent the night at a friend’s and I didn’t have to watch her as I usually do. I stood looking at my body in the full length mirror in my room and liked what I saw. My breast had grown considerably and were now a B cup and my fair skin had no tan lines at all. My butt had really developed and I tried to see what the boys were whistling at when they saw me. I wish I could watch myself walk by. I put on some thin white panties and my way too tight shorts and a thin pale blue top. I stuffed some money, ID and my cell phone in my back pockets and headed out to walk. Mom always cautioned me that there were gangs in this area and I could wind up in trouble if I went by myself, but I knew most of the boys in this area and wasn’t really worried.

I walked around the area for awhile and stopped at a park bench and could see some boys playing basketball in the distance. Two men approached as I sat on the park bench thinking of an older boy that I had hoped would ask me for a date sometime. “Hello young lady”, one said with a distinct accent, but I didn’t know from where. “You are so pretty sitting there and we are from Berlin and just wanted to take a few pictures of a beautiful American woman. Would you mind?”

I was startled, but thought there would be no harm, so said: “I guess so, what do you want me to do?”

“Just stay like that and we will take some”. I heard the click of the other man’s camera as he begins to walk in a semi-circle around me, with each step coming closer to me. I begin to get self conscious as the camera was clearly focused on my legs and chest. But at the same time, it was flattering that two older men from Germany would find me attractive.

“Would you mind standing up for a few”, he requested. So I stood and he asked that I turn around and I knew what he wanted. The man with the camera went to my side and clearly was aiming at my butt. “Could you bend over a bit for us pretty lady?”

I bent over, sticking my butt out as far as I could, and put my hands on the back of the bench and felt the wind blow my top half way up my back. The camera man dropped to one knee and began a flurry of clicks and I knew that he was taking pictures of my breast under the loose top that was barely over my cute little breast. I was rather excited so bent over a bit more in hopes that my top would blow up more completely exposing me while he snapped away. My plan had worked and the top was high enough to expose my breast hanging down and in that position, they looked bigger than they really were.

“That is perfect. You are such a sexy American girl. Much sexier than the girls in Germany. My name is Günter”. I liked the attention and didn’t want to move, but finally turned around and let my top fall back in place.

“Nice to meet you Günter, my name is Patricia, but everyone calls me Patti”, I said as I stuck out my hand. I couldn’t help but notice that both men were staring at my chest as the wind plastered my blouse to my body.

“Patty, how old are you?

“15”

“That is perfect, at 15 in Germany; girls are officially women and can do anything they want. Do you have something to prove you are 15?”

“Yes, but why?

“As I said, in Germany a woman your age is an adult and can do as she wants and I was going to make an offer to you, but need to be sure you were 15 or I could get into trouble.”

“What kind of offer?” I was afraid of what he was fixing to say and I wasn’t about to lose my virginity to these two old German men.

“I was going to offer you 50 dollars to unbutton your blouse and let us take pictures of your breast, but I need proof you are 15 where I won’t get into trouble with the law in Germany.”

“I don’t know, I think I should go”

“Please don’t. I didn’t mean to frighten you but we are artist and are working on an art show for when we return to Germany and you are the most beautiful young American and the camera loves you. You just have to unbutton the blouse and let the wind blow it around and we will take some pictures. Just for a few minutes”, as he pulled out some money from his pocket and begin counting. “50 dollars, perfect. Now show us your proof of age”.

For some reason, I reached in my back pocket and pulled out my State ID that my parents always insisted that I carry. I handed it to Günter and, after looking at it, he took a picture of it with his phone, and continued to mess with his phone for several minutes, before handing it back to me and saying: “Ok Patti, now unbutton your blouse”, as if I had no choice in the matter. I took the money he was holding out to me thinking of a good start on the driving lessons and put both the money and id into my back pocket.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.