Gus and Gracie's Great Adventure - Cover

Gus and Gracie's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2016 by Lostlady

Chapter 3: Reunited

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Reunited - Two mythical beings switch Gus and Gracie's bodies, forcing them to live a day as each other's gender. PLEASE NOTE: This story isn't about transsexuals who are medically changed into another gender. It is about two people who are supernaturally forced to live temporarily as another sex. If you find this disturbing or objectionable, please don't read it. Thank you.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Leaving the motel, Ben returned her to her car. Gus wasted no time, heading for the highway, anxious to get home. She wanted to shower, or perhaps take a long soaking bath. She wanted to feel clean again. Going to bed with Ben had been a mistake; she now realized these things weigh heavier on a woman’s mind than on a man’s. She felt bad for every drunken bar room pick up she’d ever made as a man, looking for a quick thrill or one night stand. She felt horrible for using this unknown woman’s body for personal gain, and she was disgusted with herself for being so gullible in her dealings with Ben; she should have known better. It would have been nice, when and if she found this other woman, if she could have handed her back her body completely unsullied.

Arriving home, Gus ended up taking a bath and a shower. It wasn’t so much a cleansing thing, as a way to pass the time and settle her nerves. She figured the best place to start her search for whoever was in her old body would be the bar where she had met Aphrodite, and approximately at the same time as last night. She hoped whoever it was she was looking for was thinking the same thing.

She needn’t have worried, Gracie was as anxious to return things to normal as she was. He’d also figured the club was the most likely place to start, actually, it was the only idea he could come up with. He not only wanted to put things back the way they were because he was naturally female but also because he couldn’t control this male body. He’d spent the day with Dora. Every time Gracie had tried to end it and send her on her way, Dora would bat her eyes, shake her ass, and Gracie would get a hard-on. He’d screwed Dora three times that day, never knowing that this could cause complications for him later on.

At eight o’clock that evening, Gracie got out of a cab and entered the club. He walked slowly to the bar, looking all around him for his former self with no luck. He sat at the bar, ordered a Chablis and prepared to wait. He didn’t have to wait long when he heard a voice behind him.

“Excuse me, but I think we know each other.”

He turned around and saw his former self looking at him curiously. A sense of relief possessed him and he felt a smile spreading across his face.

“Yes, yes, of course,” he thrust out his hand. “I’m Gracie, and you’re... ?”

“Gus,” she returned the smile as she shook his hand. “I’ve been hiding out in a corner booth, hoping you’d show up. I didn’t want anybody that might know you to see me. That could get messy. Bring your drink and come over, we have to talk.”

Gracie picked up her drink and followed her across the floor to the booth. He found himself checking her out; she was an enticing little number. He never knew that about himself when he was in that body. She wasn’t some gorgeous bombshell, but she was quite tempting. This added another weird element to this whole bizarre happening. There seemed to be something wrong with lusting after what was essentially himself; it was the ultimate in narcissism.

They slid into the booth opposite each other, both appearing nervous. Gus noticed her hands were shaking. She took a deep breath before speaking.

“I assume you were given the same directions I got, you know, about how this works.”

“You mean that in order to straighten this thing out we have to, ah...”

“Yeah,” Gus interrupted, “we have to go to bed together.”

Gracie nodded his head in agreement, “That was my understanding.”

“So we agree, right? That’s what we have to do. As far as I’m concerned, the sooner the better.” She shook her head, “this has been one hell of a day for me and I want it to be over. How’d it go for you? I was so self-conscious went I went out today, unbelievable.”

“This is the first time I’ve left my apartment today.”

“Wise move, I wish I’d stayed home alone today.”

“Well, I wasn’t alone; my girlfriend dropped by this morning, and hung around for a while.”

“Oh, OK.” Then awkwardly, “I’m assuming you, uhm, did it?”

“Uh, yeah, about three times, actually.”

“Three times!” Gus leaned forward, elbows on the table, her face in her hands. “Damn it, no, no, no. Why does this keep happening to me?”

“Did I do something wrong? Wasn’t I supposed to?”

“No, I guess not, it may just complicate things a little.” She looked up, “It’s just that a guy needs some time to recuperate. Look it’ll be alright, we may just have to wait a little longer, later tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest. I had just hoped we could do this and get back to normal as quickly as possible.”

“I’m sorry, we did it once, but my friend hung around and one thing led to a couple more. I couldn’t help myself, I couldn’t resist.”

“It’s alright,” she actually laughed slightly; “I know how it works. In the meantime, despite popular rumors, alcohol isn’t going to help in this situation, we should go somewhere else. Have you had dinner tonight?”

“No, all I’ve had today is coffee cake and some fruit.”

“Well, let’s get out of here and go get something to eat. How’s Italian sound?”

“Sound good to me. You’re not mad or anything, are you?”

“No, not at all. Like I said, I know how it works.” They got up to leave. Gus was just glad he didn’t ask what she’d done with his body today.

Dinner went well; they talked about their daily normal lives, before the switch. Each found the other to be interesting, intelligent, and pleasant. Gus also noticed something else. It seemed to her that both were people who had slipped through the cracks of life, socially. There seemed to be no reason why either one was single and alone. Perhaps something good could come out of this after all.

Gracie was having similar thoughts. Looking at his old body, he realized that he had been a much more desirable woman than he had previously thought. He began to wonder if, when they changed back, there might be a future for them together. If he thought she was desirable physically, it seemed logical that Gus would also, once she was back in this body. It was something to think about.

After they finished eating, Gus drove them to her apartment. It was time to see if her old body was up to things as yet. It seemed to her there should be something exciting about what they were about to do, but it all seemed to be so cold and clinical. She wished there could be a touch of romance to it, however that didn’t seem possible under the circumstances. Funny, she never had these thoughts as a man. Her feminine side must have been asserting itself. All she knew was this would be her second sexual experience as a woman, and neither one involved any true passion, the first was lust, and this would be something that had to be done.

Again, unbeknownst to her, Gracie’s mind was on the same track. While he found his old body to be physically attractive, he’d found Gus to be personally quite attractive. It seemed like she was a truly kind and caring person; perhaps someone who needed somebody like him when they returned to themselves to normal. He didn’t realize it, but he was falling in love with Gus. He wanted to have sex with her to get his old body back, but also because he found her desirable, he wanted to make love to her.

As soon as they entered Gus’s apartment, she turned to him, slid her arms over his shoulders, and kissed him. It was a warm and tender kiss, gentle and loving. Then she hugged him, leaning tightly against him.

“Are you ready to give this a try?” she asked softly.

“I am,” Gracie replied simply. Then he added, “Even if this doesn’t work, you’re special. I want you to know that.”

There was a plaintive tone in his voice that touched Gus deep inside. She knew that this was going to be different from her earlier experience with Ben, where it was a case of someone “slipping the meat to her”. She hugged him even tighter. It also made things more difficult, now it was more than doing something because they had to in order to get back to normal. Emotion had been introduced to the equation and both were embracing it. Gus was right, this would be different.

They went to the bedroom and began to self-consciously disrobe. Both felt a strange awkwardness, but neither felt they had the time to spend to undress more slowly. Once naked, Gus pulled back the covers and they sat on the edge of the bed. Gracie leaned over, an arm across Gus’s back, and kissed her. This was a much more passionate kiss then the last. Gus thrust her tongue into his mouth, Gracie felt his body react almost instantaneously. Almost automatically he embraced her, his tongue entwining itself with hers; he could feel his cock coming to life.

Gus felt his hand on her breast, easily caressing it with a soft gentle touch. It was a marked contrast from her earlier experience with Ben. She was becoming more aroused by the minute. When his hand moved down, probing her pussy with the same delicate tenderness, she knew this was how sex was supposed to be. Moaning softly, she threw her head back as she felt his lips on her neck and throat. There was a strange tickly sensation in her lower abdomen as her body readied itself for what was to come.

Her own hand gripped his semi-erect cock and began stroking it slowly, hoping to bring it to full erection. She used her thumb to caress its tip, moving in a circular motion, stimulating the sensitive flesh. She felt him stiffen up in her hand, but still not enough. Looking down at it, she knew what she had to do. The problem was her male mind was reluctant, fortunately, her feminine instincts were taking over and they weren’t the least bit put off by it.

Slipping off the bed, Gus knelt in front of Gracie. She was embarrassed by what she was about to do. She knew it was necessary in order to return them to normal as quickly as possible, but she wasn’t sure Gracie would approve of her using his former and hopefully future body to do it. She couldn’t help but feel there was a chance that as a woman Gracie had been adverse to it. But she decided that getting this thing going was more important than offending his sensibilities.

Taking his cock in her hand, she lowered her head down. She ran her tongue across its tip in a circular motion causing it jump slightly. Then she attacked the ultra-sensitive flesh under its rim bringing him fully erect. Then, as a guarantee, she kissed it, then slowly took about half of it into her mouth. Sucking lightly, she bobbed her head up and down, her tongue flicking back and forth across the shaft. She knew it was as hard as it was going to get. She reminded herself that the last thing she wanted to do was bring him off this way, the whole idea was for them to have intercourse.

She straightened up, but seemed to be unable to look at him, slightly uncomfortable with the thought that she’d kind of turned Gracie into a cock sucker. She sat on the bed, drew her legs up and swung them behind him, lying down on her back.

“Sorry about that, I had to.” Her voice was little more than a whisper.

His only response was a kiss. Then she felt his hand return to her pussy, this time more aggressively. She forgot about the dick licking as she gave in to the rush of erotic stimulation that embraced her. One of his fingers probed into her, wiggling and twisting, arousing her further. He seemed to know when she was ready, moving over between her thighs. Gus spread them as far apart as she could and waited, her arms around his neck. His cock expertly when to the right spot, then pushed its way in. It went in slowly, allowing her cunt to adapt and adjust itself to his gentle invasion. This was a pleasant contrast to Ben’s earlier almost violently stabbing penetration. Pausing momentarily about half way in, Gracie then pushed the rest of the way deep into her. Gus was struck by the marked dissimilarity between this and her earlier screwing. She had no way of knowing that Gracie cared about her, whereas Ben only cared about fucking her; there lay the distinction.

Even Gracie’s thrusting was not the same. Gus had the feeling he was making love to her rather than screwing her and she responded in kind. Her legs locked behind him, she met each forward move he made with a twisting motion of her hips, sending thrills of ecstasy through both of them. At this moment, neither one was thinking about Aphrodite, Apollo, or their silly spell, curse, or whatever it was they were living. Gus was aware of a shivering sensation in her spine, followed by a series of spontaneous muscle contractions. Though out her orgasm, Gracie’s cock continued its in and out motion, steady and deliberate, driving her to new heights.

Her orgasm began to subside leaving her weak and gasping for breath. She wanted to just lay there, reveling in the feeling of his stiff prick drilling into her, but a part of her was determined to be a participant in this rather than just a recipient. She redoubled her efforts to meet each thrust enthusiastically. Gradually they sped up the pace, despite his hard-on, Gracie had not fully recovered from his earlier wild fuck fest with Dora and was now growing desperate, fearing he wouldn’t be able to cum. The effect of this change in pace on Gus was immediate.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.