Ghost - Cover

Ghost

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When Marek loses his job his girlfriend ditches him. Desperate for rent money Marek takes a job as a night security guard. At the start of his first shift the departing guard rags him about watching out for the ghost.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Workplace   Paranormal   Ghost   Revenge   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Sex Toys   Caution   Violence  

Tears were streaming down Marek’s face as he held Heather tightly.

“Jesus honey, I don’t know how you came through that. How can some one do that?”

“I didn’t come through it love,” A pair of cool lips brushed his own, “I died, remember.”

Marek grimaced as his mind conjured up images based on Heather’s description of the final hours of her life. His couldn’t even imagine the torture that she had endured at that woman’s hands.

“Okay love so you want revenge, I can understand that. So how are we going to do this.” Marek asked grimly.

“We, I’m sorry love you can’t help with this, you would be seen, leave finger prints. I have to do this alone.” Heather ended in a whisper, Marek could hear the shake in her voice.

“No! You’re not going alone.” Marek stated, “what would happen if you couldn’t find your way back?” Marek kissed Heather and rested his forehead against hers. “We don’t know the rules to this love, you’ve come away from where you died and now your going to leave me to go see this bitch. I, I just worry I could lose you.”

Heather was quiet for several minutes before she replied.

“Marek, there is one way you could go with me. You could go with me if you were like I was.”

Marek swallowed a lump in his throat, “I, ah, I, don’t think I’m ready to die yet sweetheart.”

He was surprised as Heather’s laughter sparkled around the room.

“I didn’t mean that love,” Heather giggled, “I meant before I died. I used to kind of leave my body for a time and well, in a lot of ways I was like I am now. I never tried to touch anything back then so I don’t know if you can actually do anything but you could come with me.”

Marek considered Heather’s idea for a while, if he could do it he ran the risk of getting lost himself but at least he would be with Heather.

“Ok,” he said at last, “How do I do this?”

“It’s hard to explain exactly, um I used to imagine a place I felt safe and secure and just sort of will myself there.”

“Okay we can give it a try,” Marek grinned,” but you will have to get off of my lap. You would keep distracting me just by being there.”

Marek felt Heather take his hand and pull him to his feet.

“Come on, you will relax better in the living room.” She said as she led him towards the large leather chair that dominated the small living room. “Sit there and try to relax love.”

Marek sat amused as the curtains closed themselves and the lights turned down. As he sat he remembered just where he wanted to be, he just had to hope Heather would go there with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.