My Girlfriend's Roommate - Cover

My Girlfriend's Roommate

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Stan has just gotten closer to sexy waitress Larissa when he learns her secret: a best friend with benefits who likes to eat her pussy after sex, but doesn't get to fuck her. That's only the tip of the iceberg on the fun and games that ensues when he agrees to move in and fuck them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Look, Stan, there’s ... there’s something that I have to tell you and explain. It’s not easy. In fact, it’s very fucking weird, even to me, even while I’ve been letting it happen. I have to level with you, because, well, you and I have been flirting for a good while now and I’m smart enough to realize that you want me. Hell, I want you, too. This is very ... very bizarre. Please don’t judge me just yet. Hopefully, we can work out a deal of some kind that lets us date or whatever,” Larissa shocked me with her sudden confession.

“Hey, I’m bisexual. I get strange, okay. If you’re going to come out and tell me that you’re bisexual, too, then, well, that’s something that I can handle as well. There, I’ve come out to you. I don’t think that you’re going to get much stranger than that, are you?” I admitted to my long-time crush, at least in part to make it easier for her to open up and be vulnerable with me.

“Okay, you’re bi. Well, perhaps we can work something out for that, too. Perhaps not. Can we table that for a moment, though? That’s not nearly as bizarre as my secret. You know my best friend Rain, right? Short guy, kind of petite? Slim fellow. Slender, even. Okay, here it goes. He’s something of a friend with benefits. Just not the benefits that you might think. He eats me out, before dates ... and after them. It’s gotten to where I’m a total slut on dates, at least partly for his benefit. He really likes the creampies.

“At first ... at first, I think that it was honestly an attempt to escape the so-called ‘friend zone.’ Some of it was an honest desire to help. Some of it, though, was his actual kink and his submissive nature. I don’t fuck him and he knows that I never will. I just don’t want him that way. At first, I felt bad about it, especially since he doesn’t seem to date or fuck or anything like that. Near as I can tell, he’s still a virgin. Even so, he likes it ... and I like it. What he and I have ... it just plain works. I know, I know. Probable buzzkill. You’ll think that I’m a man-hating, feminazi bitch who emasculates men for fun.

“It’s not that way, though. If you want to break it off, though, I really understand. You would hardly be the first. I have to tell a guy before I get too serious, because I don’t want them thinking of me as a cheater. I don’t cheat. I just have this arrangement with Rain where he licks me clean after sex. It’s at the point that we’re roommates now, just so he can eat me out afterward. On the plus side, if you agree to this, you won’t be under any pressure to lick me down there. Rain can do all that for you. The foreplay and such. You reap the rewards, plain and simple. We discovered, quite by accident, that he likes it enough to focus so much on it, perhaps to the detriment of his own social or sex life.

“You might go so far as to say that eating me out IS his sex life ... and his social life. We even have dates of sort after the dates at times ... or between dates. It’s not that romantic, at least as much as you would think. He brings me flowers ... and we kiss, but we never have sex. We shower together and shop together, but I never call him my boyfriend or anything like that. We’re not a couple. He snuggles me now and then, but he doesn’t spend the night in my bed. He has his own. He’s basically at my beck and call, and no, I’m not at his. I don’t go down on him. It’s a completely unfair, lopsided relationship, except that he enjoys it and so do I.

“Penny for your thoughts, Stan? Now you know why I was slow to make a move on you. It’s tough to admit all this, to bare my soul and admit to a rather strange relationship that society would treat harshly and condemn with harsh terms. They’d call him a cuckold or whatever. It’s not really like that. If he wanted to fuck a girl or guy at some point, I wouldn’t object. I would probably resent it if he got so serious about one that he stopped doing what he does for me, though. He’s not my lover. He is my friend ... with benefits. Oral benefits, that is,” Larissa might have blushed if her olive skin allowed it, but being Greek, she didn’t.

“I suppose that your traditional family doesn’t get why you don’t date or marry him, either,” I observed astutely, making her laugh.

“Yeah, pretty much. They’re always asking about him as if he’s my soulmate or whatever. ‘That Rain, what a weird name, but he is such a nice boy.’ That sort of thing. How in the world do I explain this to them? It’s probably not going to end, either, Stan. I don’t see an end in sight. They’d love you, but they’d still wonder what was wrong with me that I can’t marry Rain. You on the other hand ... how hard did I have to work to convince you to go on a date with me? I know that you’re married, too. I’m not stupid. Separated, but still married. Not sure what that’s about, but I don’t judge. Is that because you’re bi?” Larissa asked me and I nodded.

“Yes, it is. Look, Larissa. When Jessica and I first got together, we were convinced that we had sown all of our wild oats, gotten all of our kinky fun behind us, and that was that. I wasn’t truly monogamous, never have been, but I dealt with it. I sacrificed. That is until a drunken party where ... let’s just say that one thing led to another, and before I knew it, I was in bed with both Jessica and her brother, Tim. We never got together again, especially since it was awkward as hell, but after that, the genie was out of the bottle and I admitted that I was bisexual to her.

“That’s when she locked me out of the house, quite illegally, I might add, and took her brother as her lover. I’m not joking about that, either. They’re lovers, even now. I’m out of the picture. She was so mad that I proved to be bi that she dumped me for her own brother. Weird? You don’t know the half of weird, Larissa,” I chuckled as my new date reacted in shock.

“I call bullshit on that one, honey. She didn’t dump you for being bi. She dumped you because she wanted her own brother. After all, didn’t this incident prove that he was bi, too?” Larissa stunned me by her ability to shred Jessica’s warped logic, “Trust me when I tell you this, babe ... she will want you back in her bed so fast your head will spin once she realizes what a great thing she gave up in you. I don’t know you too well, but I know you well enough.”

“Well, that would explain why she didn’t file for divorce yet,” I remarked ruefully.

“Exactly, babe. Okay, remember when I said that we could work something out and you said something similar. Perhaps we can ... you know, work something out for the three of us ... five if you count your wife and her brother. She doesn’t want rid of you permanently. She wants to sample her brother in a way that lets her experience him alone and compare him to you. She’ll find, I think, that he’s more fun when you’re included. Mark my words. I have a feel for this kind of thing. The kinky and the oddball, freaky stuff, that is. My parents have no fucking idea how vanilla I’m not. I was, but not since Rain and I got started down this path. I don’t think that she has given thought to the consequences of her actions, but perhaps she needs them shoved into her face.

“So, here’s one idea. I need a boyfriend. Not a husband so much as a boyfriend. A regular partner, partly to keep my folks off my back. I’m thinking that I ... I keep Rain as a friend with benefits, while I let you fuck me. As my boyfriend. Here’s the really funny part ... I’ve discovered that Rain likes to wear my panties and such. How he got into that, I have no idea.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.