Open
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A short story about a visit to the US Open tennis tournament and helping out someone who needed a hand.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking  

My second time at the US Open, I paid extra for the better seats. The new roof on Arthur Ashe Stadium was high above my head. Last year I had been in the nose bleed seats. After my experiences then, I was willing to spend a bit more to get closer to the action. I had tickets for tomorrow too, but would probably wind up selling them to an office mate. This was the match I was hoping to see. It was again the woman’s quarterfinals, and I was excited to see Irina had made it to Ashe once again. She ended her run on this court last year and I wondered how she would do today. I was a bit conflicted though on whether I wanted her to win or not.

I always love those first few minutes when the two players help each other warm up. They almost never show it on television, but they each go through their practice routine, taking turns serving or hitting forehands and backhands to each other. It reminds me that they all know each other and while they clearly want to win, they also have to balance the energy they have, against what they’ll need in the next round if they win. There is no second chance in the US Open. One of these women would be going home after this match.


A year ago I had watched Irina get beaten badly by the number two player in the world. Everyone in the stadium wanted to see a three set match but there was no contest. Shot after shot kept Irina running far more than her opponent. You could tell she was almost keeping up, but almost isn’t good enough at that level. Her serves were broken quickly and soon enough it was match point. Irina walked slowly to the net to shake hands. I was surprised how long they spoke at the net before walking over to the chair umpire. She quickly walked to the exit while the winner was being interviewed on court. That would and probably should have been the end of me even remembering her name. Sure, she was pretty and had obviously worked hard to get there. But as I had walked around the smaller courts earlier, I had seen many pretty tennis players who had all somehow scraped their way into the Open. Who knew if Irina would even be back in a year? As I was about to go get some food, my phone buzzed in my pocket, which was pretty odd.

I had put all my apps on mute, but apparently had skipped the setting for when someone swiped me on dinder. At the time, it was not as well known as grindr or tinder. It was created specifically for people looking for a nearby dominant, usually for a short while when visiting a new town. I was friends with the founder and was helping them beta test it. I didn’t think that many people were on it yet, this was the first time it had buzzed for me. I wasn’t actually much of a dominant, just doing a favor for a friend.

After muting this app too, I looked at the actual request. “Please help me. I need to be punished for my sloppiness. I no longer have my usual partner to assist me.” There was no photo and as I looked around the crowd in the stadium, I wondered who it could be.

I texted them back through the app, “Could possibly meet after tennis match ends. I’ll need to know more details about how messy you are. Where would we meet?” Since there was no immediate answer, I went back to watching the next match and pretty much forgot about the strange request.

The second the next match ended though, the response came in. “There will be an Uber waiting for you in 15 minutes, if you’d like to join me.” The friends I had come with were happy to head on without me when I told them I was going to meet someone. I wandered through the crowd towards the pickup lane, wondering what I was getting into. Eventually I found the car in the mass exodus, the driver knew where to take me.

Right as we arrived, my phone beeped again, “room 807.” Curiouser and curiouser.


I knocked on the door and it was opened immediately. A blonde woman I had never seen before, neatly dressed in a tennis outfit and with a pony tail looked at me carefully, then stepped back to let me in. I stood to the side and looked at her while she closed the door. She was cute and I started to size her up. I wondered what her tennis ranking was.

She led me into the main room of the suite. She indicated I should sit down on the couch. I realized this was a test so I remained standing. She stopped and looked back at me in surprise. I spoke before she could say anything, “I’ll stand until I decide if I’m staying or not.” I looked around the room and continued, “You should sit on this footstool and we can talk about what we both want here.”

The surprise hadn’t left her face but she wasn’t moving fast enough for me. “Now! Or I walk right out of here.” She quickly crossed the room and sat on the stool which was a little short for her, precisely as I had hoped. She opened her mouth to say something but I interrupted her, “Stop. Be quiet unless you are answering a question, I will give you opportunity to ask your questions when I’m done. Do you understand?”

I was a bit confused by the look on her face. She didn’t seem to be enjoying this, but she was still playing along. She answered, “Yes.”

“That’s not acceptable, even at this early stage of us getting to know one another. You need to address me as Sir at least. We may move on to other names later. For now, what is your name?”

Something was off. I didn’t know what, but this was not exciting her.

She looked up at me and responded, “Katerina, ... Sir. I’m...”

I interrupted her, “Stop. Answer the questions I ask, do not expand on them unless I ask you to.”

She looked like she was biting her tongue, but she kept quiet as she watched me. I did notice her eyes kept flicking back to the other room.

“Katerina, is there anyone else here?” I started walking towards the other room. Would there be a husband or boyfriend? Maybe I should just go.

Katerina seemed happy to keep her answer short this time, “Yes, Sir.”

As I heard that answer, I saw someone step forward from the other room. It was a very tall woman wearing a hoody.

“Sir, Katerina is not who requested your help. I am. She was supposed to make sure you were comfortable before I came out. That obviously was a mistake, mine, not hers.”

As soon as she spoke, I recognized her, Irina, the player who lost the quarterfinal. She had changed clothes and showered, but it was definitely her.

I paused for a second to let my mind catch up. “Fine. Irina, switch places with Katerina. Katerina, get me a water please and then come sit here on the couch.” Irina looked very uncomfortable on the small footstool. I waited until Katerina returned and had followed my instructions.

“Irina, I watched you lose today. Tell me what you are looking for here. I want you to speak freely so that we can avoid any unpleasant misunderstandings or other mistakes as you call them.” I could see her shivering slightly as she listened to me speak.

“Sir, I did not play as well as I could today and now I’m out of the Open. I’m very mad at myself, I should have held up better. I feel like I need to be punished for my performance. The person who would normally help me with this is not available, but he suggested checking the app.”

“That’s fine, but you’re still avoiding telling me what you want me to do to you.”

“I apologize Sir. I usually get whipped with a belt. He varies it though, sometimes he spanks me. Last time, he whipped me for each of my unforced errors and made me count them out. He can only do that when I have time to recover though.”

“If you already have a Master, why would you look for a new one?”

“Sir, he’s not my Master. I’m not in that type of relationship, or really any at all. I don’t have time for that between practice, traveling, and playing in matches. He just helps me out when I feel awful about myself.”

“What about Katerina? Why doesn’t she do these things for you?”

“She’s my assistant Sir, and well, she just doesn’t have this in her. She’s just here to make sure I’m safe.”

“I see. What are your limits? What is your safe word?”

Her face was bright red now, “Sir, since I have some time to recover, you can punish me more than if I had a match next week. It can’t be anything that cuts or bruises too deeply though. No punching or anything like that. I don’t mind if we play a bit, but no intercourse. We can’t leave the room. Oh, and I need you to sign the NDA on the table. My safe word is Avocado.”

Fascinating. “Katerina, please fetch this NDA for me to read. Irina, strip and then take your seat again.”


With the NDA signed, and all the other preparations completed, we were finally ready for Irina’s punishment. I didn’t have any rope, but she had plenty of strings for her racquet. A little creative use of sweat bands and strings and we had Irina trussed up, unable to move. She was standing bent at the waist, with her arms locked down behind her. She easily held that her balance in that position, I’m not sure I could have for long. She was a professional athlete though.

I turned her around towards the TV before speaking to Katerina, “Turn on the TV and put her match back on. I want her to watch how she played while we punish her.” That certainly got a reaction from Irina who started squirming though as soon as I slapped her ass, she quieted back down. “ I don’t want you to take your eyes off the match. If I catch you, I’ll have to come up with something more creative.”

I held the remote in one hand and a folded belt in the other. Each time Irina lost a point, I paused the TV and asked her to critique herself. As soon as she said something I felt made sense, I pulled my hand with the belt back and then swung it down to create the satisfying CRACK. “I agree with your assessment, let’s move on.”

Point after point, I noticed my arm was getting tired so I switched arms. At one point, I had Katerina do the swinging, though she wasn’t nearly as firm as I was. As we neared the end of the second set of the match, Irina was shaking gently and breathing slightly harder. “Irina, do you want me to increase the strength of these blows?”

“I have no opinion Sir, just hit me the way you like to.”

By now it was night and through the window, I could see the stadium was all lit up in the distance. After the last point of her match was critiqued, I ran my hand up and down her back, down over her ass and onto the back of her thighs. Katerina came over closer to observe but didn’t stop me, so I kept rubbing everywhere I could touch without actually groping her genitals. I brought her over to the window. Across the river, we could see the baseball and tennis stadiums standing side by side.

“Irina, I can see the court you failed in earlier today. How does it feel to be naked in front of it?”

Irina was shivering constantly now. I pushed her up against the window, naked. “Now that we’ve punished you for the match, it’s time for me to go through all the mistakes you’ve made since I arrived here. First, you were not ready to greet me yourself.” CRACK!

Irina was grunting when I hit her now, making more noise than before. Maybe she was an exhibitionist. If someone happened to look up, they might see her, but it was pretty dark.

A few more blows, some for pretty innocuous things and I was done with this part of the evening. I untied her arms and let her stretch them out. I asked Katerina to get Irina some refreshments before leading her to the dining table. I moved one of the armless chairs a bit and sat down, guiding Irina over my lap.

“Katerina, come here and hold Irina’s arms straight in front of her. Irina, This is to remind you to plan better before a big match and in case the match goes poorly. You did not know who would show up tonight. You are lucky I’m a reasonable man.” I could feel Irina’s breasts pushing into my legs. This is actually the first time I’ve felt them against me and it was very exciting. I ran my hands all over Irina’s ass. It truly was a work of art and evidence of her daily workouts. I began spanking her gently, which just inflamed the marks left from my belt earlier. I could feel her sobbing at this point, but I continued.

“Irina, you are going to focus on working out and building up your strength and endurance aren’t you?”

“Yes Sir, I will!”

I kept spanking her. “You’ll be a good girl while on tour? Focusing on your skills and your game?

“Yes Sir, that’s exactly what I will do.”

Her sobbing was rubbing her breasts all over my legs. I’m sure she could feel my iron hard cock poking her in the stomach. I varied my strokes to cover all of her ass and back of her thighs. Every so often, I just rested my hand and felt the warmth coming from her skin. Without warning, I cupped her pussy and rubbed her clit until she started to buck on my lap. I kept stroking her until she screamed and collapsed back onto my lap.

“I think that’s enough. Katerina, let her go.” I waited a second and pushed Irina back onto her knees and then spun slightly towards her. She was now kneeling between my legs, looking up at my face. Her face was an amazing mixture of fatigue and happiness.

I glanced at Katerina who had sat back down before saying, “Irina, now it’s time to pay the price for my help. You said no intercourse which I’ll honor, but I’d like you to suck on my cock. If you do it well, I won’t have to punish you another time tonight.”

Irina did not hesitate to unbutton my pants and reach inside. She eagerly began to lick and suck on my cock which felt fantastic. I looked over at Katerina who had a hand over her mouth but was staring intently at my crotch.

I had been excited for so long tonight, feeling her strong athletic body in between my knees, her mouth suctioning my cock, I erupted very quickly. As I arched my back and pushed my cock deeper into her mouth, my vision went white and I lost a sense of reality for a minute. When I came to, I still felt her tongue swirling around me.


We were all dressed again. Irina was thanking me while Katerina stayed in the background. I left the room wondering if I could have made more of it. Could we have wound up having sex as well? And what about Katerina? The entire ride home to my apartment, I decided to learn a lot more about Irina and tennis.


Irina was doing much better at the quarterfinals this year. Unlike last year, she was a step or two ahead for most points. She was able to break her competitor in the first set and close it out 6-4. During the changeover, I saw her look up in the stands. I wondered if she thought I would be here, or perhaps the other person who could help her was here this time.

The match went into the third set due to some errors and mistakes Irina made when she was ahead. The other player did not give her an inch and won the tiebreak. I could almost hear Irina thinking and motivating herself before standing up for the third set. She came rocketing out with an ace and showed she was not beaten yet. The crowd was with her, their dull roar encouraging her to put everything into this game.

Irina was in the semi-finals! 6-4 6-7 6-2 What a match!

My phone buzzed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.