Sally Snooped on Her Son - Cover

Sally Snooped on Her Son

Copyright© 2016 by Hailey M

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Encouraged by her friend, Sally snooped in her son's phone and found images of him having sex. Though she knew she should have been horrified, she simply wasn't. Instead, she was turned on. And she couldn't help doing something about it, while she was sitting on his bed.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation  

Sally had made up her mind. No matter how much her forbidden encounters with Tommy had thrilled her, it had to stop before it went any further. It had gone way too far already. She was firm. When Tommy came home after practice, Sally didn’t waste any time.

Tommy was in his room after showering. She wanted to get off on the right foot, so she knocked, showing that she could respect boundaries. He told her to come in. Rather than sitting next to her son on the bed, she sat in his desk chair.

“Tommy, Honey,” she began, “we need to talk about what happened yesterday and last night.”

“Mom,” he replied, “it’s OK. I understand where you were coming from. It didn’t feel good at first, but I’ve accepted it.”

“I’m so glad, Honey. It’s just that, there’s no way we could keep doing that.”

“I know, Mom. Because you couldn’t control yourself and all that. And you’re worried that if we went all the way, I might take advantage of you. I get it.”

“Well Honey, that’s not it exactly ... not entirely. The most important thing to remember is that it’s just wrong. I’m your mother and you’re my son. That’s as wrong as it gets. And I just can’t let that happen for either of our sakes. So, no more.”

“Ok, Mom. I get it! You told me last night. No more. I understand.”

“Well, good. Honestly, Tommy, I didn’t think you would accept this so easily. I thought I’d have to convince you and lay down the law.”

“You don’t, Mom. See? I would never take advantage of you or try to make you do anything. Do you see that now?”

“Oh, Honey ... Tommy Honey, I didn’t really think you would do that. I told you, I’m much more worried about myself. And I want you to finish growing up in healthy, positive ways. I don’t want it to be difficult for you to have relationships with other girls.”

“I don’t care about other girls, Mom. For one thing, girls my own age are boring. So I’m really more into women who are older. That’s why I hooked up with Mrs. Valentine. And besides, I was never, and I would never worry about my relationship with you. Nothing could change that. So again ... it’s done.”

“Good. Thank you.” Sally paused. “I just wish this was easier for me. Honestly, I can’t help thinking about what happened.”

“It was amazing, Mom. You’re amazing. But it’s probably better if you don’t think about it.”

“Oh, so it’s that easy for you to stop thinking about it?”

“I didn’t say that, Mom. Of course it’s not easy. But it just happened, yesterday.”

“OK, I’m sorry, Tommy. I’m just so conflicted.”

“Now you’re conflicted? Make up your mind, will you? Look Mom, you were right, OK? Too many complications. And I don’t want to create that for you. So, it’s over. Let’s stop talking about it. What’s for dinner?”

With that, Tommy got up and walked out of his room, down the hall and into the kitchen. Sally sat at Tommy’s desk wondering what had just happened. She was so confident in what she wanted ... then she wasn’t. She got up and sat on the edge of her son’s bed, trying to understand why her head and her heart were in battle again so soon.

When bedtime came, Sally’s inner-conflict really kicked in. She told herself she was going right to sleep, with no more thinking about what happened between her and Tommy. She soon found out that was easier said than done. It took all the strength Sally had to keep from making her way to Tommy’s room (and his bed) during the night.

But she finally got to sleep. And the coming of the dawn gave her hope that she could stick to her convictions. But that didn’t last either. For the next few days Sally thought more and more about what had happened between her and Tommy ... and especially what didn’t happen ... what could have happened.

“He was almost ... inside me,” Sally whispered to herself in bed several nights later. “He wanted to ... He wanted me. He wanted to fuck me. My son wanted to fuck me. Oh, why did I stop him?”

She had been fairly successful at keeping her thoughts from what it might have been like if she and Tommy had become lovers that first night. She had allowed herself release, but she only imagined herself with Tommy’s friends, or with past lovers. However, this night she could stand it no longer. Sally fantasized that her son was coming into her bed and taking her for his own. And she had many orgasms by her own hand as she let the vision play out for several hours.

When Sally awoke the next morning, she lay in bed remembering all the thoughts and feelings she had cycled through the night before. She realized she had been too fearful because of the past. Tommy would never treat her the way other men had. He would love and care for her just as he always had, whether they were just mother and son, or lovers as well. She now knew there was nothing to fear. She got up and caught Tommy just as he was leaving for school. She ran up to him and threw her arms around him, then kissed his face and lips.

“Oh, Honey!” Sally exclaimed. “I’m sorry I was so weird! But I get it now. I know you would never be like the other men who took advantage of me. I should never have said that, or even thought it.”

“Well, OK, Mom,” Tommy said. “I’m glad you feel better about that. Um ... I have to go to school.”

“Tommy, you don’t understand. I’m ... I’m ready. I’m ready ... to be with you ... all the way.”

Sally smiled and lifted her eyebrows as if to say, ‘You know what I mean!”

“Mom, you can’t be serious. You said no, flat out ... no. You said never. And now just because you decided it’s OK, you want to jump into bed again? And then what? You’re gonna change your mind another time? I can’t do that, Mom. I love you very much, but I think you were right about us putting that behind us. Now I have to go to school.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.