Sally Snooped on Her Son
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2016 by Hailey M

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Encouraged by her friend, Sally snooped in her son's phone and found images of him having sex. Though she knew she should have been horrified, she simply wasn't. Instead, she was turned on. And she couldn't help doing something about it, while she was sitting on his bed.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation  

“You look at your son’s text messages? you look through his phone?” Sally said.

“Absolutely,” Zooey replied. “I mean, I don’t look all the time. But I don’t feel like I have to.”

“Why not?”

“Because, he knows I look. and that I can look any time. I told him that the minute he got his first phone, years ago. It’s just part of our deal. But I trust him. He knows that too.”

“You don’t look at Tommy’s phone?” Zooey asked.

“No way.”

“Are you afraid he’d be mad, Sally?”

“I don’t know. Maybe, maybe not.”

“Then why don’t you do it? It’s just about being a good parent, keeping an eye on the choices our kids are making.”

“Honestly, Zo, I’m probably afraid of what I might find.”

“What do you mean?”

“You know what I mean. What if I found out he’s looking at porn, or sexting girls or something?”

“So what? They all look at porn, Sally! Are you serious? Don’t you? I do!”

“Well ... really? I don’t know, Zooey. Maybe I’ll think about it. Actually his phone is here right now. He got picked up and taken to practice and he left his phone on the counter in the kitchen.”

“You should totally look. Let me know if you come across anything fun!”

“Shut up! Talk to you later.”

“Bye!”

Sally felt guilty as she retrieved her son’s phone from the kitchen. She also felt something else, but she didn’t immediately identify it as excitement. She carried the phone to Tommy’s bedroom. She didn’t really know why she chose to look through his phone there, either. But she sat on his bed and started trying to guess his password. After a dozen tries she tried Tommy’s dog’s name and the phone unlocked.

“I so shouldn’t be doing this,” Sally thought. “But Zooey is probably right. It can’t hurt to look. I’m just being a good mom.”

Sally scrolled through her son’s picture albums looking for something suspicious. Everything looked normal. She opened several albums and saw selfies of Tommy, pictures of his friend and many other things that seemed like routine teenage boy pictures. When she scrolled to the bottom of the list of albums she found one titled, Nothing Special. When she opened it, she gasped.

“Oh, no!” Sally whispered aloud. “What the ... no! Oh, how could Tommy take these pictures. Who is this girl? Maybe he didn’t take them. Maybe the girl sent them to him. She’s almost naked. Now she is naked!”

Sally wanted to look away but her curiosity wouldn’t let her. Then another gasp.

“Is that... ? Is she... ? Oh no, is that Tommy? She’s ... oh God ... she’s giving him oral!”

Sally threw the phone down on the bed and put her face in her hands.

“How did this happen? I know Tommy’s father has been gone since he was 10, but I’ve tried so hard to be a good mother. I don’t ... I can’t look any more. I can’t see any more of my son ... like that!”

She sat motionless for a short time before glancing at the phone. A few moments later she was reaching for it.

“I just need to see how far this may have gone. Oh, how could Tommy have taken pictures like this? Oh shit! I should absolutely not be looking at my son’s ... penis! This is so bad!”

Sally put the phone down again and looked at the wall. But she picked it up again seconds later.

“When did my baby boy ... grow into ... a man? I mean ... that’s a full grown ... penis. It’s ... Oh God, no. It’s a really, really nice penis. I think it’s been way too long since I’ve seen an actual penis. I can’t believe what I’m thinking. I want to see this penis, in person, not in pictures. I want to see my son’s penis. Oh, what is wrong with me?”

Sally closed her eyes and tried to center her mind. She realized her heart was racing. She also felt something lower, between her legs.

“I am so fucking horny. Why else would seeing my son’s penis ... fine I’ll say cock. Why else would seeing my son’s cock ... hard cock ... turn me on? Shit, how horny am I?”

She stopped to consider her words. As she mulled over the questions she had just whispered to herself, the answer came into her head. “Horny enough to touch myself while I look at it?”

“Sally!” she said to herself, well above a whisper this time. “What ... is wrong with you? You’re in your son’s room, on his bed! It’s bad enough that you’re looking at pictures of his ... cock. You can’t possibly consider doing ... that, no matter how horny you are!”

Then Sally looked at the phone and scrolled further down. She saw pictures of the girl’s breasts, then her panties, then her panties coming off. Then, she saw the act. Her son was having sex with the girl, whoever she was, and taking pictures of it. He wasn’t just getting a blowjob or something. He was having sexual intercourse.

“Ohhhh it can’t be possible,” she said, going back to barely a whisper. “My baby boy is having sex ... actual sex. He’s too young! Of course I started young, didn’t I? I have to stop this right now. But damn, how hot would it be to touch myself on his bed? No, I just can’t.”

That thought didn’t last long. Sally found a good, clear picture of her son’s penis just entering to penetrate the vagina of the girl she didn’t know. She sat back against her son’s headboard, hiked up her skirt, spread her legs and began rubbing over her panties.

“That feels sooooo good,” Sally whispered. “Fuck, I am the worst mother in the world. But I can’t stop looking at my son’s beautiful, hard penis. Oh shit, I want to touch it so bad. I ... want to ... touch ... my son’s erect penis!”

After a minute on top of her panties, Sally went inside. First she pulled her panties to the side and felt her wetness ... she was very wet. Then she slipped her hand below the waistband of the panties and began exploring herself. Her fingers were slippery in no time and she moved them up, down and around. She teased her lips, she went up and down her slit, teased her clit just a little, then put two fingers just an inch or so into her hole.

“Fuck, I want his cock in my hand. I want it in my mouth. I want it between my tits. Oh, I’m going to hell. I want my son’s hard cock inside me, in my pussy. Oh God, I want Tommy to fuck his mother.”

With that incredibly naughty, taboo thought, Sally knew she couldn’t hold back. She needed to cum or her head might explode. She began alternating between rubbing her clit hard and plunging two fingers as deep into her pussy as she could.

“Ohhhh Tommy, Tommy,” she said, once again above a whisper. “Fuck me Honey, Fuck your mommy! Ohhhhh, please fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!”

Each time she said, ‘fuck me’ she plunged her fingers inside hard. She pictured Tommy kissing her breasts, then her stomach, then burying his face between her legs. She imagined swallowing his cock ... his beautiful, stiff cock. Then she imagined him on top of her, taking her, making her his, plunging that cock into his mother.

Sally was so close to cumming. She closed her eyes and stopped talking. She rubbed harder and harder on her clit.

She barely had time to pull her hand out of her panties as she heard the doorknob turn. It was fairly obvious to Tommy what his mother had been doing, but at least in Sally’s mind he didn’t see her actually rubbing her pussy while laying back on his bed.

“Honey!” she blurted out. “I ... I didn’t think you’d be home so soon! Um ... you left your phone here.”

Tommy stared at his mother, totally incredulous. In her mind Sally wondered just one, specific thing. ‘Could he have heard what I was saying?’

“Mom, what the hell are you doing?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.