Book 9 - The Hatchlings - Cover

Book 9 - The Hatchlings

Copyright© 2016 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The next in the Saga

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   High Fantasy   Paranormal  

Lexi stood with her hands on her hips “and what exactly is that thing?” Gideon chuckled “that Lexi doll is a bed, you could lay on it looking adoringly at your lover, so delicate and fragile in your desire” Lexi made a derisive noise “I seriously doubt that” she said as she changed the thing that looked like a giant swan with a bed on it’s back to a regular four poster bed “it’s rather mundane but then again, you can use the four posts allowing your love to tie you down then you can wait in breathless anticipation of your lovers actions” Gideon told her with a purr then started to laugh seeing the look of annoyance on her face “perhaps this would be more to your taste” he said with a smile. A large bed appeared, with a thick down mattress, a down cover in a soft rose color, over the bed was a curved trellis of twining rose vines from small delicate branches that formed the frame of the bower thick and lush with dark green leaves and roses of every size and color spread over the arbor like a sheltering blanket of flowers, there were three steps leading up to the bed.

“Sit on it” Gideon encouraged her, seeing the interest on her face, Lexi walked up the steps, turned and sat down, she didn’t sink way into the down mattress as she had expected to, there was enough support under the mattress that the thick down felt fluffy and comfortable without engulfing her as she lay back. Lexi moved further back on the bed and smiled, it felt like a colorful cocoon, Gideon joined her on the bed “yes, I’m quite pleased, this is the bed for you, warm, welcoming, covered with nature, filling the air with it’s fragrance, a balm of gentle, delicate scents. Here you can lay alluring, tempting, beckoning to your lover with your fragile, delicate beauty but underneath filled with strength and fire.” Lexi sighed “why do you keep mentioning lovers, I don’t have one, I don’t want one either, but other then that the bed’s wonderful, thank you” Gideon’s large hand cupped the side of her face, his thumb gently caressing the side of her throat “is that why you cry in the dark hours of the night for a lost lover, a woman like you shouldn’t be wrapped in a cloak of numbing pain Lexi doll, you should be smoldering with the passions of desire” Gideon told her, his voice a soft caress “uncaring numbness is better, you don’t understand Gideon” Lexi told him taking his hand off her face. Fingertips as gentle and soft as a butterfly’s wing brushed over her eye’s and lips “I do understand, you hide behind your uncaring numbness so you don’t have to feel life’s pain you don’t have to feel the hurt of what you perceive as rejection, but that numbness prevents you from feeling the love, the fire, the desire deep inside you, a fire for life Lexi doll” Lexi gave him a pleading look “please don’t do this Gideon, I thought you were my friend” Gideon brushed his lips over hers “I am your friend and because I am, I want you to feel again, I want to see your eye’s lit with laughter and love and passion for life again, not dull and unsmiling, uncaring.” his fingertips slide over her shoulder and down her arm “you have forced your body to become only a shell because of your fears, look at yourself Lexi doll, laying here stiff, frightened, fearing that I will attack you as Finbar did, are those the feelings you want to experience each time a man takes you in his arms?” Lexi shuddered feeling Gideon’s breath on her skin as his mouth gently brushed her neck “or do you want to moan with desire, your body aching for it’s release, your breath panting, your breasts swollen and begging to be kissed” Gideon kissed the pulse beating wildly at the base of her throat “wouldn’t you rather have your hands caressing your lover instead of fisted at your sides as they are now” Lexi gasped as his tongue stroked the cleavage between her breasts “wouldn’t you rather have your thighs spread in welcoming eagerness for your lover instead of clamped closed as they are now” Gideon took her hand and put it on his chest as his mouth brushed the underside of her breast “wouldn’t you rather bring your lover moaning and gasping in desire for more of your caresses, learning his needs, the feel of him, the masculinity of him instead of fearing his body as you are doing now.”

Lexi moaned as his mouth closed over her breast, Gideon blew his breath over her hard moist nipple and watched her shudder “wouldn’t you rather feel desire instead of fear Lexi doll, wouldn’t you rather feel your womb shuddering with pleasure then your emotions shuddering with terror” Gideon flicked his tongue over her other nipple as his hand slipped between her thighs “your body was made for loving, your muscles made for grasping your lovers shaft as it thrusts into you, not for laying stiff in fear of being made love too, think of the fire of desire you can bring your lover too and receive in return.”

Gideon watched her lips part with a breathless gasp as his fingers slipped into her, stroking and caressing with each touch, her eye’s closed tight, her hands clutching him “open your eye’s, look at the smoldering desire in your lover’s eye, see his desire for you not raving madness and hate but his moaning need to thrust into you and fill you with his need, let your lover look into your eye’s that speak of passion and the ecstasy you can give him” Lexi heard herself moan out his name as her hands slipped into his hair pulling his mouth down to hers, Gideon’s mouth closed over hers kissing her deeply then he kissed the corner of her mouth “tell your lover of your need, moan for him, he can see and feel it but want’s to hear that he is desired, needed, that you crave his touch” Lexi moaned “please Gideon” he felt her start to stiffen as he came over her, he bit her lip gently “please Gideon what? do you want your lover filling you? thrusting into you? his shaft pounding into you bringing you to your release, do you want to hear him moaning and gasping with his own release?” Lexi gasped breathlessly “yes, yes, I want my lover inside me, please, I want to feel pleasure not pain, ohhhh please Gideon.” Gideon slowly eased into her, he watched her eye’s widen, her breasts heaving with each breath as he started to move his hips “wrap your legs around your lover, let him feel your thighs quivering against his waist, pull him deeper into your eager heat” over and over again Gideon brought her to a screaming, moaning release until she lay panting beneath him, replete and exhausted “lay in your lover’s arms, let him feel your body and senses humming with it’s pleasure at reaching ecstasy’s delight” Gideon purred softly in her ear as she fell asleep.

Nedra purred “you have done well my luscious creamy one, Nedra is very pleased, now our ohhh sooo withdrawn one will not fear the act of lovemaking, her body sings with release and with it her mind can set aside this one worry” Gideon purred back “ahhhh my adorable one, I would ask you to join us but I doubt our Lexi doll would appreciate that, I’m pleased that you approve, to leave one so once full of loving life numb and fearful I could not do, there is still much pain inside her heart and soul but this is a start” Nedra chuckled “shall we move the pirates pawn my ohhhh sooo delectable treat, once you have finished with our ohh sooo exhausted one” Gideon grinned a twinkle in his eye “I have the feeling our Lexi doll is not going to be pleased with me when she awakens, I hope she is not as swift kneed as her mother the ohh soo scruffy Al” Nedra laughed.

Lexi stretched with a yawn then blinked several times, scrambling off the bed she looked around then stood glaring at Gideon, her hands on her hips. “What do you think of the round window? the stained glass rose vines add a nice touch don’t you think?” commented Gideon standing back admiring the large round window, Lexi went stomping over to a fully dressed Gideon “you made love to me!” Gideon smiled down at her “so I did, do you want me to make love to you again? you’re very tempting standing there naked” Lexi turned with a snarl then let out a yelp as he slapped her bare bottom “don’t dawdle, I have a few idea’s for the music room” Lexi dressed instantly “why did you do that?” she asked staring at the window, Gideon chuckled “why do you think, I found you very desirable laying on your bed, you’re a very tempting treat Lexi doll, I thought you would enjoy the window” he saw the look of surprise on her face “you are a very beautiful woman, men look at you and wonder if there is fire simmering under that fragile, delicate exterior” Lexi made a noise under her breath and went stomping out of the room but he had seen the confusion in her eye’s and the tiny bud of wondering if what he had said was true.

“But I don’t play the pianoforte so why have it sitting here?” Gideon laughed holding Cadence as he purred “of course you do, you just don’t know it” Lexi rolled her eye’s at Priss who was all stretched out on the floor in a ray of sunlight “ohh all right leave it there, I can ruin everyone’s eardrums one day when I have nothing better to d.”

Gideon grinned at her.

“Pardon me Miss Lexi, there is a gentleman at the door requesting to speak with you” Henry said from the doorway, Lexi looked and was surprised to see Brand standing frowning at the door, Gideon walked to the door with her, handed her the kitten with a wink as she opened the door, “now you just need to redo the solarium” Lexi huffed “my solarium is just fine, hello Brand what brings you here.”

Brand’s eye’s slide over Gideon in masculine appraisal of another male, Gideon smiled “I shall be off now Lexi doll, it has been a most enjoyable, delightful day” Brand watched Gideon walk off the top step turn into an eagle and soar off into the sky. Lexi stepped out onto the porch putting the kitten down telling it to stay close by and not wander far, Priss came scooting out the door and down the steps hopping around Cadence, Lexi smiled as the kittens started to play with the leaves.

“I would like you to talk to Bitsy, Lexi” said Brand resting his arm on the porch post “talk to Bitsy about what?” she asked, she barely knew Brand and found his large frame towering over her very intimidating, she backed up so she was closer to the door, Brand frowned seeing her move “Bitsy has not spoken to Laurel or Connor since the night your sister’s were born, they’ve been very good friends for a long time, it’s hurting all of them this not talking nonsense, I thought you could talk to Bitsy and she might change her mind.”

Lexi looked up at Brand “I would appreciate you not towering over me like that also I don’t know what good it would do my talking to Bitsy” Brand moved back down a step “she stopped talking to them because of what happened between you and your father and Grandmother, that’s why I thought if you talked to Bitsy it might make a difference” Brand had second thoughts about being there and asking the favor of Lexi when he saw the deep hurt flash across her face.

“So I ruined a long friendship too” Lexi thought “all right Brand, I’ll talk to Bitsy for you if that’s what you want, just let me get the kitten’s in” Lexi said her voice suddenly heavy with tiredness, Brand watched the kittens come skittering out from under the bushes and go racing into the house, “Henry, I’m going to be gone for a little while, I told Priss and Cadence, Molly would give them a snack, could you please let her know” Henry nodded “certainly Miss Lexi, shall I also tell her dinner will be delayed?” Lexi shook her head “no I will be back in plenty of time for dinner” then she turned to Brand and said shall we go.

Lexi found Bitsy sitting on the fence surrounding a large meadow, she was busy talking to another fairy so Lexi stood off to the side watching the horses out in the meadow. She chuckled at the mare glowering at the fairy “why such a look?” she asked the mare, the mare turned and looked at Lexi “he say’s I’m temperamental, wouldn’t you be the same if you were gotten up at dawn and hurried out of your nice warm stall, he doesn’t appreciate me” Lexi smiled “did you let him know?” the mare’s head bobbed up and down “of course I did, finicky is what he told me, that I was just being finicky” Lexi chuckled as the mare snorted and pawed the ground as if to make her point. Bitsy noticed Lexi and smiled saying hello and introduced her to the fairy Keebler, who she said was the stablemaster, Lexi smiled at the fairy “the little mare didn’t like being called finicky” Keebler grinned “I’ll have to talk to her about being so picky then” Lexi smiled and turned to Bitsy “have you got a few minutes to talk?” Bitsy nodded “why don’t we go over to the bench by the tree’s” Lexi nodded and followed Bitsy, sitting down on a small bench Lexi looked at Bitsy “I hate to see a friendship that has lasted years be hurt because of me or because of what happened that night, right or wrong Bitsy they were doing what they thought was for the best, they were protecting Mother and the girls from what they saw as a dragoness gone crazed. Neither of them knows what really happened that night and I hope they never do, please start talking to them Bitsy, I’m sure they miss you terribly, especially Grandmother.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.