Book 9 - The Hatchlings - Cover

Book 9 - The Hatchlings

Copyright© 2016 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The next in the Saga

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   High Fantasy   Paranormal  

Collin smiled to see Mal stalking down the long table “good morning, Mal” Mal frowned looking around “morning, baby ok?” chuckling Collin nodded “she is just fine and having her bath” Mal’s eye’s lit u.

“ohhh” Collin silently said to Kat as Mal vanished “you’re getting company” Kat laughe.

“so I see.”

Mal standing next to the wash basin smiled at Kat “baby clean?” TeeLinn squeaked in surprise, Mal purred and put out his small paw patting TeeLinn on the head making her little head bob up and down, “her name is TeeLinn” Kat told him as she rubbed soapy hands over a wiggling purring hatchling. A short time later Zara appeared with a sig.

“Mal did you ask first if you could come and visit?” Zara started to giggle as she flew over to the bed, Kat grinned at her. Mal making little grr noises was trying to put a nappie on a wiggling TeeLinn, “all better” he said making his mama laugh, the nappie wrapped around one leg and part of TeeLinn’s tail, Mal patted her on the top of her tiny head again “Tee eat?” he asked Kat. Kat chuckling as she fixed the nappie nodded “yes Mal, she has had her breakfast” with a satisfied nod Mal lay down to watch the baby. Zara took Mal’s paw in hers “now say bye bye, it’s time to go home and have your own breakfast” Mal got up and patted TeeLinn on the head one more time “be good baby” he told her with a purr then left with his mama.

Lexi sat down saying good morning to Mercer, Tommy, Con and her father, Connor looked at the doorway “your mother is running late this morning” Lexi grinned as she took a drink of her juice “not really, she’s been up for hours barfing in the pool room” Connor frowned and got up “your mothers sick?” Lexi shrugged “ummm maybe you should go ask her” as her father strode out of the breakfast room Con looked closely at Lexi “what’s up? you don’t seem to upset that Mother is feeling ill” Lexi winked at Mercer and Tommy “it will only last nine months” the two men started laughing seeing the look on Con’s face.

“You seem in a very cheerful mood this fine morning Master Con” Riley commented as he came into the room, Con grinned widely “hey Riley, how are you with changing diapers and drool?” Riley didn’t even blink “I shall of course endeavor to rise to the occasion Master Con, one must merely have an ironclad stomach and multiple changes of attire” setting the pitcher of milk on the table he turned and went back to the kitchen.

Lexi finished her breakfast and stood up saying she was going to ride over to The Keep to see TeeLinn then over to Salvation, with a smile she asked Mercer and Tommy if they would like to ride along. Tommy a look of horror on his face shook his head “I’m having enough trouble just walking on terra firma and you want me to ride on an animal that knows I’m afraid of it? no thanks I’ll meet you there, that’s what we have wings for” Lexi laughed and left the room with a wave. Mercer and Con hmmm’d to themselves seeing the look on Tommy’s face as he watched Lexi take her bonnet from Riley and tie it on with a “there are you satisfied” look on her face.

Connor strode into the pool room with a look of concern on his face, Allora splashing cold water on her face heard him come in, “Lexi said you’ve been in here for hours sick to your stomach, why didn’t you let me know? Al” he heard her mutter something about doing in female children at birth “because I don’t want you standing watching me upchuck, Breeton” she snapped. Connor frowned putting his hand on her forehead “you don’t have a fever or chills, I can ease the nausea Al, not just stand around you know” Allora muttered “sorry” and sighed “I don’t have chills or a fever because I’m pregnant not sick, I barfed with Con and Lexi but nothing like this, if I’m not puking I’m so tired I can hardly move.”

Connor smoothed his hand over her stomach, tipping up her face with a large hand he grinned widely, Allora snapped “don’t look so pleased you’re going to be the one doing dirty nappy duty this time” Connor laughed “I hope so, I missed the first go round I don’t plan on missing the second, your probably feeling the effects more because their hatchling.”

Allora groaned “sweet jesus, who is it in your family that started this whole twins thing, I need to have a talk with him or her” with a gasp what he said sunk in, she grabbed the front of his shirt, shaking hi.

“Breeton, I can’t have hatchlings, I’m a human remember.”

Connor took a hold of her hands before his shirt tore off “calm down Al, I could be wrong, don’t get your sails in an uproar” Allora glared at him “you’re going to have a mutiny on your hands soon, Breeton” Connor blinked as Allora burst into tears, then with a snarl stormed out of the room. “Father, you wouldn’t happen to have a suit of armor and an extra supply of hankies available do you?” Alex his cup of tea midway to his mouth grinned hearing the confusion in Connor’s voice “affirmative to both, Al on a rampage?” Connor grinned “just pregnant” Alex started laughing “can I recommend a padded cell with Riley in attendance, liqueur chest key firmly in hand.” Connor laughed “I’ll go check on the supply right now, I just might raid mother’s hidden wine cellar.”

Lexi smiled at Collin, seeing the little bundle on his lap, “Kat is taking a nap” Collin told her, “is her cold all better?” Lexi asked a worried tone in her voice. Collin nodded “it’s all gone, would you like to hold her?” Lexi smiled taking TeeLinn from Collin’s hands, sitting down in a big chair Lexi looked down at the hatchling, TeeLinn opened sleepy eye’s and looked up at Lexi, as if a silent communication passed between the two, they both smiled at each other. TeeLinn wiggled out of her blanket crawled up Lexi’s long thick braid to her shoulder, she curled around Lexi’s neck with a purr, nuzzling her cheek, Lexi awwww’d rubbing her cheek against TeeLinn’s “when you’re a little older you can come play with Tabby and Mal, I’ll make you a kimono, like I made Tabby her little outfit” Collin raised an eyebrow “you made that outfit? what else can you do? Lex.”

In surprise Virlane watched Lexi withdraw mentally and emotionally, she shrugged “I just had some fun making some things for Tabby and Mal, that’s all” Collin said thoughtfully “I’ve never had the chance to met your dragoness, I’d like to met her one of these days.”

Lexi smiled at TeeLinn taking her from around her neck and snuggling her back into her warm blanket, she handed the hatchling back to Collin “I’ve got to go now, I promised Tabby I’d come play with her this morning, be a good girl for your papa and mama, TeeLinn.”

Collin frowned walking Lexi to the door “I didn’t mean for you to run by asking that question, Lexi” Lexi silently called her horse, Collin in surprise watched the mare pull away from the groom and come dancing over to Lexi “am I running? yes I guess you’re right” she said swinging up into the saddle, she told the mare to go to Salvation not even touching the reins, the mare turned, Lexi waved and said a quiet goodbye just as Tommy and Mercer appeared.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.