An Interview With an Alien - Cover

An Interview With an Alien

Copyright© 2016 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A journalist meets a beautiful woman at a bar and is told a truly unbelievable story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

The next morning, after what seemed like a gallon of coffee, I was feeling almost normal again. I still walked a little slower than normal but was able to keep up with Eve as she started her day not appearing to be suffering any ill effects from our previous evening’s activities. We assumed our normal positions in the living room and her narrative continued.

“My occupation as sex instructor to New York’s elite lasted nearly ten years. I scanned the society pages weekly and much to my delight, many of my former students were getting married and starting families. I felt proud that I, in some small way, was responsible for preserving their family legacies. True to his father’s word, JP Morgan was a risk taker but also a savvy business man. I watched my wealth more than triple in value; and although I was not from old money I gained a certain amount of social acceptance from the New York elite. At parties I was introduced to many of the most eligible bachelors of the day. One of the most fascinating men that I met wasn’t eligible at all. J.D. Rockefeller was the hard driving owner of Standard Oil of Ohio, which at the time was one of the largest suppliers of kerosene in the country.

“During our conversation he indicated to me that he was in the process of moving his corporate headquarters from Cleveland, Ohio to New York City. I would find out later that he was starting a new company which would be called Standard Oil of New Jersey, and would ultimately evolve into ESSO and later still, Exxon. JD invited me to join him for dinner one night the following week. Over dinner, he made me a business proposition.”

‘Eve, I’m not going to deceive you. I’ve had you checked out by one of my associates. He informed me that you make a living entertaining men. I would like to hire you to entertain a gentleman from Nacogdoches, Texas. This gentleman is the owner of a large oil company which I intend to buy. I’d like you to entertain him while he is here in New York. I will pay you handsomely for this service for as long as it takes for me to close this deal; no questions asked. ‘

“After agreeing to the terms of our business arrangement, I asked when my services would be needed.”

‘He’ll be here a week from Monday. I’ll set up a first meeting for you for dinner at the Grand Central Hotel. By the way his name is Garret Rusk.’

“At the appointed time I entered the lobby of the Grand Central. A gentleman, dressed in dark jeans, a white embroidered shirt with a string tie held together by a silver buckle with a turquoise stone mounted in the center, western boots and carrying the largest hat I had ever seen, strode across the room.”

‘Miss Eve, I presume? JD told me I’d recognize you immediately. His description of you as a tall pretty woman doesn’t do you justice. It’s my pleasure to make your acquaintance.’

“My heart skipped a beat as a looked up into his ice blue eyes and rugged good looks. He was a big man, at least three inches taller than me, with broad shoulders and large callused hands. He was a man who was used to hard work and the great outdoors. He offered me his arm and escorted me into the dining room. I glanced in the mirror as we entered the room, and, if I do say so myself, we made a good looking couple. Apparently other people thought so too, because I could almost feel the eyes of the wait staff and our fellow diners as we were led to our table.

“For the next two hours we talked and laughed like we were old friends. He told me all about himself. He owned a large cattle ranch in eastern Texas, near the town of Nacogdoches. One day while drilling a well on the far side of his grazing land, he hit a gusher, not of water, but oil. At first he sold his raw crude to a fellow who shipped it by rail to a company that refined the oil into kerosene. But he realized that the bulk of the profits were being reaped by others, so he hired an experienced refiner and built his own refinery. Soon he had his own freight company as well. As his wealth grew, he expanded, building refineries in Louisiana as well. One of his most important innovations had to do with a by-product of the refining process. Gasoline was thought to be useless and, at most refineries, was just burned off or dumped into nearby rivers. Garret used the gasoline to run his machinery and foresaw the use of gasoline burning engines as a means of propulsion.

“He knew JD was building his company by means of driving his competitors out of business or buying their companies at reduced prices. He, too, foresaw the importance of gasoline and the inevitable decline of kerosene as a fuel and, as the result of Edison’s electric light bulb, as a source of light.”

‘In my area of the country my company is a big fish in a small pond. But I won’t be able to survive a price war against the likes of JD Rockefeller and his Standard Oil. My best option is to work out a deal now while my company is still strong. I’m pretty sure JD will see the advantage of buying my company now instead of engaging in an all-out price war which will hurt us both. ‘

“Our evening was most enjoyable. I could tell that he was attracted to me and I knew that I was attracted to him; it was just a question of who was going to make the first move. Me being the professional, I decided that it was going to me; so I leaned over the table and whispered in his ear.

‘I’d love to see your room.’

“That’s all it took; he signaled for the check, signed it to the room, stood and escorted me out of the dining room and into the elevator for the eight story ride to his penthouse suite. JD had spared no expense to impress this gentleman from Texas. We entered the room and before the door closed behind us Garret had swept me into his arms.”

‘I’ve been wanting to do that all evening’, he said after we finally broke our embrace.

‘I’m glad you did, ‘ I replied while taking him by the hand and practically dragging him into the bedroom. We attacked each other’s clothing like a couple of newlyweds. In between kisses Garret exclaimed,

‘It’s been quite a while since I entertained a lady; I may be a little out of practice.’

‘Don’t worry, I’ll take the lead and I’m no lady.’

“With that said, I sank to my knees before him. His cock was magnificent, at least ten inches long and as thick as my wrist. I grabbed it with both my hands and began kissing and licking its nearly purple head. This was a noble cock and I wanted to give it a royal treatment. Garret began to moan as my hands slid up and down his shaft as I tried to stuff as much as I could into my mouth.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.