The Landlord's Protégé
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2016 by Always Raining

Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Landlord Victor Freeman (Major, retired) saves a tenant, Susan Clemson, from being evicted along with her two young children. She doesn't know he's her landlord or that he's getting her a job which will give her independence and restore her self-confidence: he wants a friendship of equals. Their relationship develops slowly, but is severely complicated by the intervention of her vindictive ex-partner. Then her first lover reappears on the scene.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slow  

Victor sat in his comfortable padded chair on his terrace under his patio umbrella, enjoying the October afternoon sunshine. The garden was still full of autumn colour – not his work, but his gardener’s: Victor was not a gardener, but enjoyed his garden immensely. It was unseasonably warm, and he was making the most of it before the cooler days arrived.

His thoughts meandered aimlessly and eventually touched on Susan, who had been his protégé. He employed her on a whim because she was a pretty young mother in need. He had done it against advice and he had been right.

She had said as much in her long letter to him, which he received soon after she had left for the south. She had itemised each way he had promoted her, healed her and gave her the confidence she now had, how much she appreciated his love for her, and his loving her. He treasured that letter.

He had written back offering a reference from him and from George if she needed one, and she had. Now it appeared she was in property management and very happy.

Had it been over three months since she left to start her new life with Ian? He sighed. He missed her and the children. Until she finally left, he did not fully appreciate how much he loved the two little ones.

He sighed again, wondering what she was doing on this late Tuesday afternoon. Probably taking the children to a park to play, or more likely bringing them back home at that hour. He used to enjoy doing that – taking them to the park with Susan, and sometimes by himself when she was working. He sighed, and realised he was doing a lot of sighing.

It seemed much longer than a year since he was embroiled in that disagreeable entanglement with the police and the legal system. It had changed his attitude to the police ever since then.

Oh, the officers who attacked him at his home were disciplined – the Sergeant losing his job and pension, and then sent to prison with Seth for being his accomplice when the latter invaded Victor’s realm, the others being reprimanded and put on probation.

He smiled ruefully: his laptop and home desktop computer had never recovered from the police attention. He had had to buy new

He grinned as he remembered their puzzlement at being unable to break through the encryption system he used for his MoD work. There was some satisfaction in that, not that there was anything particularly secret in those files.

Now everything was back to the state it had been in before that fateful day when two bailiffs had attempted to rape Susan. Nick was a fitting successor to Susan; the place still looked pristine. Victor still had the flat there, but rarely used it now. Somehow it felt alien, besmirched. He had made some moves to sell it, but lacked the energy to do so.

He had thought he was happy and content until he got entangled with Susan. In the short time they were lovers, he had realised he had been living a life that had been merely tolerable. Now he was back to that life, it was no longer so. Not intolerable, but uncomfortable, unsatisfactory.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.