A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 2 - Stephie - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 2 - Stephie

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 53: Fourth of July Weekend, Part III

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 53: Fourth of July Weekend, Part III - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 1. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first book of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. Awards: 'Stephie' took 2nd place for Epic Erotic Story of the year, and 3rd place for Best Romantic Story of the Year in 2016.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

July 3, 1988, Chicago, Illinois

"I dare you to fuck Steve!" Peggy smirked, winking at me.

"Well, that sort of brings it all to a head!" Lisa laughed.

This was a calculated ploy. SHE wanted to fuck, but she couldn't dare me or herself, and it wasn't likely that one of the other girls would take the game that far. I had no qualms about having sex with Peggy, Lisa, or even Melody. Cheryl was more of a question. Jenna, because she hadn't really been too involved, gave me pause. She'd have to make it very clear that it was not just OK, but that she really wanted to.

"Steve, are you OK with that?" Melody asked, suddenly very serious.

I nodded, "Yes, but obviously only if Jenna is completely sure."

"Jenna, you don't have to if you don't want to," Melody said. "Nobody will give you a hard time. And I'm sure Peggy will do it!"

Jenna had a curious look on her face, and I could see that she was debating with herself. You could have heard a pin drop in the room at that point.

"I will, if we can use the bed and do it in private," she said.

"I thought the rules said dares had to be in front of everyone!" Cheryl said evilly, with a smug look on her face.

"I don't think we ever said," Melody replied. "Peggy, would YOU do it here in front of the rest of us?"

"Sure. And I'm pretty sure Steve would be happy to show off! But I think Jenna can decide for herself. That wasn't a rule. Cheryl is just being a bitch. SHE wouldn't fuck him in front of all of us! Would you, Sweetie?"

Cheryl's face clouded, "You can be a real fucking bitch, Peggy."

"Yeah? Maybe I should switch the dare to you? Then we'll see what's what!"

"Go to Hell!" Cheryl snapped.

I felt this was getting out of hand, and that it was turning really nasty.

"Girls, this is supposed to be fun," I said. "Not mean and nasty. Maybe we should just end the game here."

"Well, if we do, then I want to collect on the dare," Peggy said. "It's up to you, Jenna. The game is most likely going to end after this. If you want him, he's yours. If not, I'll take him. Assuming that's OK with Steve."

I nodded, "Yes, but I agree. The game ends after this."

"Wait, just to clarify, you're OK with fucking in front of the other girls?" Peggy asked.

"That's totally up to you," I said. "Or Jenna, if she takes the dare. I'm OK either way. As I said, I've been with multiple girls in the same bed."

Peggy laughed, "Where were YOU when I was in High School?"

"College!" I chuckled.

"While she's thinking, can I ask you something? Just out of curiosity?"

"I suppose. What do you want to know?"

"It seems like you've done just about everything, and with those French kisses after the blowjob, you actually shocked me. What's the absolute craziest thing you've ever done?"

"Are you sure you want to know?" I chuckled.

Peggy nodded and smiled, "Yeah, though maybe the other girls might not want to hear. It's that crazy?"

"Yeah."

She looked around and got shrugs from Melody and Jenna, and expectant nods from Cheryl and Lisa.

"One of my lovers was seriously into toys. She tied me up, blindfolded me, then put a vibrator in my butt. She got me hard, mounted me, and then pushed a dildo into my mouth and made me fellate it."

"Oh! My! God!" Cheryl gasped.

"OK. He wins!" Lisa laughed. "That beats me trying anal!"

"I've done that, too!" I chuckled. "Giving, of course. On a girl!"

"You what?" Cheryl gasped, looking at Lisa.

"Jesus, Cheryl! For someone who bragged about all the sex she had and the guys she bagged, you're a real innocent. Yes, I let a guy fuck me in the ass. It was weird, but I'd do it again. Hell, I'll do it right here with Steve in front of all of you! Did you ever try that, Peggy?"

"It's too bad the game is ending, I'd actually like to see that!" Peggy said, laughing. "I did it once, but it didn't do anything at all for me. The guy really got off on it, but all I got out of it was walking funny the next morning."

"You're all WAY out of my league," Melody said, shaking her head. "I like sex, but damn! Two girls doing it together? Doing it in the butt? Doing it in public? Things I never knew!"

"Mel, it's important to only do what you're comfortable doing," Lisa said. "Seriously. That's what you have to remember. Don't let us goad you into something you don't want to do. And NEVER let a guy do anything you aren't completely sure of and completely comfortable doing!"

"It all sounds so exciting, but it's kind of scary," Melody said.

"So try things that are on the edge of your comfort zone. But with a guy you trust to stop. You've given blowjobs, right?"

"Sure."

"Ever let a guy tit-fuck you and cum on your face? You're big enough for that."

"Uh, no."

"It's not all that different from a blowjob," Peggy said. "See what we mean about finding the edge of your comfort zone?"

Melody nodded, "I was tempted to do the kissing. Really tempted."

"But that's WAY outside your comfort zone," Peggy said. "I know you pretty well. Maybe kissing would be OK, but feeling up another girl is a whole different story. I like it. But Lisa won't do it because it's outside her comfort zone. And that's fine. She kisses pretty good, but she wanted to stop as soon as I tried to move further. And that was fine with me. Remember that! Lisa and I are really good friends, and I would NEVER let something like that bother me. It's the same with guys. I bet Steve would experiment with you if you wanted, and I think he's about as safe as they come."

"No means 'no', not 'maybe'," I said. "And stop means 'stop', not 'try again in a minute'."

"I know a whole group of college boys who need to learn THAT lesson," Lisa said.

"I will," Jenna said quietly. "But in the bedroom with the door shut."

"You will?" I asked gently. "Or you want to? Those are very different things."

"Holy shit," Peggy said. "Where did you find this guy, Melody?"

"Same place you did," Melody said. "His house. Stephanie said he was a good guy, and she was totally right."

"I take it back," Peggy laughed. "I want him!"

"No," Jenna smiled. "I get him. It's my dare!"

"Shit!" Peggy laughed. "Maybe a rain check?"

"We'll see," I said with a friendly smile.

I got up and took Jenna's hand and led her to the bedroom that Melody pointed to. I shut and locked the door behind us and Jenna was quickly in my arms. We kissed softly, and she molded her body to mine, hugging me tightly. I felt her hands moving lightly over my back. Everything she had done had been soft and gentle, so I matched my movements to hers. I liked the feel of her firm butt in my hands, and her small breasts pressing into my chest.

I broke the kiss and pulled her t-shirt over her head. She wasn't quite tall enough to pull my polo off, so I helped her. My hands found the clasp of her bra and I released it. She dropped her arms and allowed the white lacy bra to fall to the floor. I pulled her back tight, and her nipples pressed into my chest. We kissed, and I slipped my hands into her shorts and cupped her firm, tight butt. The kisses were heating up, but her tongue was still moving gently in my mouth.

I broke the kiss and knelt down, and pulled her shorts and panties down, revealing light brown pubic hair and puffy labia. She stepped out of her clothes and I planted a kiss on her stomach. I kissed my way up towards her breasts, and very gently sucked on the right one, and then the left. She moaned softly when I released her nipple and stood up to kiss her again. Jenna slipped her hands into my shorts and inside my briefs. She broke the kiss and slowly pushed them down, helping me step out of them.

Jenna kissed my stomach, and rather than kissing upwards, kissed down, then along my shaft, and finally planted a wet kiss on my glans. She looked up, smiled, and then opened her mouth and began sucking and licking very gently. I quickly rose to attention and Jenna took me about halfway into her mouth. She gagged slightly and backed off, releasing me. She stood up and kissed me.

"Sorry," she said.

"Don't apologize," I said, scooping her into my arms and laying her on the bed.

"You have a rubber, right?" she said.

"Yes!" I grinned.

"Put it on!" she whispered invitingly as she scooted up on the bed and lay back on the pillow.

I reached down and got my shorts and took out a rubber. I rolled it onto my dick, got into bed, and moved on top of her. She spread her legs, and I felt a wetness that said she was ready. We kissed a bit, and I lodged my latex-enclosed dick against her labia. Jenna ran her hands over my back and butt and wrapped her legs around me. I gently pushed forward and stopped. I broke the kiss and rose up to look her in the eyes.

"Jenna?"

"Put it in me, please!"

"But..." I protested.

She humped gently against me, "Just do it!"

A million thoughts ran through my mind in a few seconds, and I debated what I should do. She'd agreed to this, and she'd had plenty of time to think before agreeing. She humped against me again.

"Please!" she hissed.

I kissed her again and pushed forward gently, breaking through the thin ring of flesh that had guarded her tunnel. I thrust gently, and she humped against me, and after five joint movements, I was buried in a very tight, very warm pussy. We kissed softly, and I waited for her to adjust, then began moving slowly. Jenna matched my movements, and we developed a slow, steady rhythm. We kept it up for several minutes, before she moved her legs around my butt and squeezed tight. She groaned into my mouth, shuddered, and I felt gentle spasms around my dick.

She relaxed a bit and her legs slipped down around my calves. We began moving again and after five minutes, she wrapped her legs around my butt and squeezed, and had another small orgasm. When it finished, she relaxed and moved her legs down again. She broke the extended French kiss.

"Wow!" she gasped,

"You OK?" I asked.

"Are you kidding?" she asked with a satisfied sigh.

We kept going and the next time, her legs came up around the small of my back and she suddenly started humping hard. She broke the kiss and was gasping hard. I increased my pace, and she humped even harder. She started groaning softly and squeezing me tighter and tighter.

"Fuck me!" she groaned, "Oh God, fuck me!"

I continued thrusting hard and was getting close myself. Jenna suddenly stiffened her body, her legs squeezing tightly.

"Aaaaaaagggggghhhhhhh!" she groaned loudly as her pussy clamped down hard on my dick.

Two more thrusts and I pushed deep and filled the rubber with cum. The spasms of her pussy milked the cum from my dick and we both gasped for breath as our orgasms ran their course. We lay together for about five minutes, and I felt my dick was deflating, so I grasped the rubber and pulled out. I gently stripped it off after seeing only a light streak of red on it. I found some tissues and wrapped the rubber in them and dropped it in the trash.

"Why didn't you tell me you were a virgin?" I asked.

"Why? I was ready to do it and I wanted to! Would it have changed anything?"

"I guess not," I said. "You're OK?"

"What do you think?" she laughed.

"I think it was damn good!" I said. "Would you like another orgasm?"

"Another? You can go again so quickly?"

"Not quite, but I was thinking about using my tongue!"

"I've never had that done to me! Would you?"

I smiled and lay down between her legs, and gently pushed my tongue between her dripping labia. She tasted wonderful, though there was a hint of iron from the small amount of blood. I gently slid my tongue around Jenna's pussy and sucked gently on her clit. It took about five minutes before she bucked against me and groaned. Her pussy spasmed around my tongue and juices covered my lips. I slid up, and we exchanged a soft French kiss.

"Thank you," she whispered.

We cuddled for about ten minutes, then I got up. I took her hand and helped her up. I handed her some tissues, which she used to wipe herself, and I took one to wipe my face. We both dressed, exchanged another kiss, and then went back out into the room.

"I think I made a big mistake!" Peggy said. "He must be REALLY good; and YOU, girl, are a screamer! Twenty minutes? And what was that last one?"

"He used his tongue to give me one more after we did it!" Jenna giggled.

"Too bad the game is over!" Lisa said. "Melody, maybe you should invite him over again!"

"You do know that I have to ask for permission," I said. "It's not automatic."

"Shit!" Lisa groused.

"I'll ask," I chuckled. "You're all a lot of fun!"

Each of the girls kissed me, with Jenna going last. Her kiss lingered, and then she whispered in my ear.

"Thanks for a great first time!"

"You're welcome!" I answered, kissing her softly again.

Melody walked me to the elevator and pressed the button.

"Am I going to be able to get a chance to test that claim?"

"I don't know. This went a lot further than I expected it to."

"You're telling me?! I expected it to end with maybe a blowjob, or perhaps you fingering one of us to orgasm, or even just with all of us naked. I never expected the lezzy stuff, or you having sex with one of us!"

"It seems like there were quite a few revelations there, too."

"For sure! It'll be an interesting conversation when I go back in there!"

"See you on Wednesday at the dojo!"

"Your sister invited us to the party tomorrow!"

"Then I'll see you there. But remind the girls that we don't talk about this with anyone, and at my house they have to behave!"

"Bummer!" she giggled. "But I understand."

She gave me a quick kiss, and I got into the elevator to start on my way home.

"Did you have fun, Tiger?" Jessica asked when I arrived home.

"I did," I grinned.

She got up to kiss me and wrinkled her nose.

"So it would appear! Go shower," she said. "Kara's lying down upstairs, but she's not sleeping."

I went up to our room and Kara was lying on the bed, looking at the crib that held our daughter.

"Hey," I said.

Kara jumped up from the bed and kissed me, then smirked, "Had fun, did you?"

"I need a shower," I said.

"I'll help!" Kara giggled, taking my hand and leading me to the bathroom.

We stripped off our clothes and got into the shower, and Kara proceeded to wash me from head to toe.

"Jessica doesn't want to know the details," Kara said, carefully washing my groin. "But I do!"

"Are you sure about that?" I asked.

"Which? Jess told me that she'd prefer not to know any details unless you felt it was necessary to tell her. I, on the other hand, find it exciting!"

"You confuse the heck out of me some days, Honey," I said.

"You love me, keep me VERY satisfied, gave me the thing I wanted most in the world when Birgit was born, and you take very good care of me. Why shouldn't you have what you want, too? Jess is agreeable to this because she wants you to be happy. Just make sure you never, ever break any of her rules again."

"I promise," I said.

"So?"

I chuckled, "Melody didn't invite any other guys because the girls couldn't agree on who should be invited. The two friends who were here, Len and Bob, would have been OK, but they've gone home for the Summer. So it was me and the girls who were here at the party, plus Jenna, the girl who babysat. They're all probably still in Melody's dorm room, dealing with all the interesting revelations of the game. Let's just say they found out some things about each other that they didn't know. It actually got a bit catty towards the end."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.