A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 2 - Stephie
Chapter 33: Ringing in the New Year

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 33: Ringing in the New Year - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 1. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first book of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. Awards: 'Stephie' took 2nd place for Epic Erotic Story of the year, and 3rd place for Best Romantic Story of the Year in 2016.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

December 27, 1987, Chicago, Illinois

I stopped in my room to grab the box of rubbers, and remembered that I'd used lube last time because Leila had been so tight.

"What are the rules?" Leila asked as she pulled me into her room and shut the door.

"No sleeping together overnight and I have to use rubbers."

"Well, of course!" she said mirthfully. "A baby would be VERY inconvenient! It would interfere with medical school and cause more than a few problems at home! Anything else?"

"Other than that, you have to cook, clean, and do my laundry," I smirked.

"I asked for a lover, not a husband!" she laughed. "I will have THAT problem when I go home and get married."

"Why not marry an American? I'm sure you could find someone willing to move to Istanbul with you. I hear it's a cosmopolitan city and a fun place to live."

"It is, but that would create complications I don't want to deal with. No, I'll find a Turkish man who I can train properly! But forget that! You haven't been to paradise in a long, long time! Care to visit now?"

"Absolutely!" I said, pulling her into my arms.

We kissed, and she held me tight, rubbing her large, firm breasts against my chest, and her crotch against my hip.

"Time for your Turkish Delight!" she giggled, turning and pushing me back onto the bed.

Leila's hands roamed over my clothes and she quickly had them off me. She knelt down between my legs and gently sucked me until I was hard. She quickly removed her own clothes, grabbed a rubber from the box and rolled it onto me. She smiled as she squirted some lube onto her finger and ran it between her legs, then squirted a bit more and covered the rubber.

Leila got onto my lap, wrapped her arms and legs around me, and lifted up. I held my dick steady, and she lowered herself slowly onto it. I savored the feeling of the intense heat of her very tight pussy. I wrapped my arms around Leila and pulled her tightly to me and we kissed as she ground slowly against me. After a few minutes, I felt spasms, and she moaned softly into my mouth.

Ten minutes and two orgasms later, she began sliding slowly up and down my shaft, the friction bringing me closer and closer to release. I wondered just how much better it might feel without a rubber covering my dick, but with Leila not on the Pill AND, more importantly, knowing Jessica would kill me, I had to accept that this was the best I was going to get. I pushed that thought from my head; I was in NO position to complain. Just as I pushed the thought from my mind, I reached the point of no return, with cum exploding from my dick, filling the rubber.

"Just as good as last time!" Leila whispered in my ear.

"Lift off so I can take this rubber off, and then I'll lick you before I leave!" I whispered back.

"Yes!" she hissed.

I grasped the rubber, and she slowly lifted off. I stripped off the sheath, wrapped it in a tissue from the box next to the bed, and dropped it in the trash. Leila moved to the middle of the bed and spread her legs, inviting me to bury my tongue in her tight tunnel. I smiled and moved between her legs and pressed my tongue into her, while sucking gently on her clit. Leila moaned and writhed as juices ran from her tunnel and dripped down my chin. After her first orgasm, I turned so that my dick was close to her face. She quickly got the idea and we 69'd until I fired spurt after spurt down her throat. I pulled away, turned, and we kissed deeply, sharing our joint taste.

"You're so good that I might even consider doing your laundry," she declared happily.

"I take it you'd like another time before we shower and I go back to my wives?" I smirked.

"Oh, yes!" she sighed.

A few minutes later, I was ready to go again, so I rolled a rubber onto my dick and, at Leila's request, fucked her as hard and fast as I could. She met every thrust and kept her legs wrapped tightly around my back to ensure she didn't buck me off. At the end, spent and satisfied, we cuddled for a few minutes before heading to the shower. I dressed, kissed her softly, and then went downstairs to find my wives.

December 31, 1987, New Year's Eve, Chicago, Illinois

"What time do you have to go get Jessica?" my sister asked, as we stood in line at the checkout at Jewel.

"She's off at 4:00pm. She's probably going to take a nap when she gets home. She goes back to work tomorrow evening at 4:00pm."

"Do we still need to stop at the liquor store?"

"Yes," I said. "I need to restock some bourbon and we need two more bottles of champagne based on the confirmed guest count that Elyse gave me. I didn't look at the list, so I'm not sure who all is coming. Did you invite some friends from UofC?"

"Yes. Peggy, Lisa, Cheryl, and Melody. You've seen all four of them at least a couple of times here on the weekends. I also asked Len and Bob, but they both said that they had other parties to go to. Who's coming from NIKA?"

"Penny, who asked Terry as her date, Tasha, and of course Dave and Julia and Cindi and Chris. I didn't invite everyone because we had the holiday party earlier this month."

The checker rang up our order, and I paid her, and then Stephanie and I took the bags to the car and we headed to the liquor store. I picked up three bottles of bourbon and two bottles of moderately priced champagne, and after paying, headed back to the house. We unloaded the groceries, and then she helped Elyse and Charlie prepare food for the party while Kara and I walked to the hospital to get Jessica.

"How was your shift?" I asked after the three of us hugged and kissed.

"Busy, but not crazy. I'm getting out just before the insanity starts because of New Year's Eve. I'll miss most of it because I'm not on again until 5:00pm tomorrow. Unfortunately, that's a twenty-four-hour shift. Also, I get a new med student next week."

"You're more than halfway done now, Jess!" Kara said.

"Yes! I just have to wait for the letter on Match Day assigning me to the surgical service starting in June. How is the party prep going?"

"It's almost ready. Stephanie, Elyse, and Charlie were finishing up in the kitchen, and Stephanie and I did the shopping. I made sure to get some sparkling grape juice for you."

"Thanks, Tiger!"

At home Jessica went up to nap, and Kara and I asked Elyse what we could do to help. She gave us our tasks, and we finished just before the pizza arrived. We'd decided that ordering pizza was the best option, given everyone was working to get things ready for the party. Jessica had asked me to set some aside for her and she'd reheat it when she got up from her nap, which she did just before 8:00pm, when our guests were scheduled to arrive.

"Is Alex coming?" Pete asked when he and Melanie arrived.

"No," I said. "He's running a New Year's Eve special. $250 per couple for a five course meal, a bottle of wine, and champagne at midnight. He's sold out."

"Damn. He'll gross over $15,000 for one night!"

"Nice racket! Almost as good as ambulance chasing," I teased Melanie.

"Watch it, Buster!" she laughed.

I got my searing French kiss despite teasing her. Pete, as always, rolled his eyes.

"Does everybody get one of those?" Penny snickered, walking up the steps just as I released Melanie from our clench.

"I don't know; you'll have to ask Melanie if you want one!" I teased.

"Eww!" she giggled. "You know what I meant!"

"Oh, from ME?! In your dreams, Pretty Penny!" I laughed. "Where's Terry?"

"He'll be along. He's coming from his apartment in Bridgeport."

Guests continued to stream in over the next twenty minutes, including a number of my housemates' friends, who I only knew in passing. I was happy to see Shari come with a date, and she winked at me when we hugged. I was less happy to see Effy, but she didn't say anything other than a quick hello when I let her in. The Naval contingent — Nick and Bethany, Karl and Ginny, Howard, and Clayton — all arrived about the same time, though everyone was in civilian clothes. Kathy and Kurt arrived right behind them. They had Kristin with them, and they took her to be with Fawn, who already had Jesse and Matthew in the coach house.

"Left the kids at home?" I asked Karl.

"It was easier to have Ginny's mom watch them than drag them all the way down here."

Jamie and Jackie walked in a few minutes later, along with several of Sofia and Leila's friends from Loyola. By my count, we had just over eighty people in the house. I was thankful for all the room and understood why Elyse had changed the sunroom into a second dance floor. There was no way we could fit eighty people in the attic room! Tasha and Andrei were among the last to arrive, because they had been to Vespers at Saint Innocent of Moscow before coming to the party. Andrei had a very pretty blonde girl with him that he introduced as Svetlana. When she said hello, I heard a distinct Russian accent and guessed she was a recent immigrant.

"I want to make sure it's OK for Tasha to stay overnight. I have to have Svetlana home by 1:30am."

"Of course. I can bring her home tomorrow at some point, probably after Jessica goes to work at 5:00pm."

"Thanks!" he said.

I went to find Elyse to see if she needed anything and she said it was all under control and I should just have fun. I gave her a quick kiss and went to find Kara and Jessica. They were just getting into the elevator to go up to the attic room.

"Did one of you talk to Tasha?" I asked.

They looked at each other and burst out laughing again.

"Is she staying the night, Tiger?"

"What's going on?" I asked in a stern voice.

"Oh stop, Tiger! Just enjoy the party!"

"You two are up to something again!"

"Maybe!" Kara giggled as the elevator came to a stop.

I opened the door, and we walked into the room to see Jorge and my sister putting on yet another dancing exhibition. She was getting REALLY good, and his lessons were helping him improve. They finished their Tango and there was a raucous cheer from everyone in the attic.

"He's amazing!" Bethany said.

"No kidding," I said. "He has the moves!"

"So do you," she said, sotto voce. "Just in a different way!"

"Especially with a certain former Milford cheerleader! How are things going?"

"I've been working on my dissertation non-stop during break. I've interviewed about two dozen incest survivors and a score of rape survivors. I dread the next part, when I have to interview rapists and adults convicted of incest."

"Ugh. Count me out!" I said. "I'd rather have Jessica teach me to dis-impact a bowel!"

"Gross!" Bethany laughed, wrinkling her nose. "She's done that?"

"You don't even want to know some of the stuff she's had to do, or seen done. There's a reason Kara and I drop her at the door to the ER and avoid going inside most of the time!"

"What's the worst one?" Bethany smirked.

"Depends on what you mean, but I'd say the college-age guy who tried a self-circumcision!"

"What? No way!" Bethany gasped.

Nick winced, and I totally understood the feeling.

"Yep. His girlfriend didn't like his foreskin, so he decided he could do it himself. The ER finished the job for him."

"And I thought new recruits were crazy!" Nick said, shaking his head.

"Well, there was the guy who basically ate an entire toolbox of tools," I chuckled.

"What?" Nick gasped.

"Yeah. Psych consult on that one. But not before he ate some surgical instruments he found while he was waiting to be worked up for his stomach pains."

"You know, I think I'll stick to idiots who smoke pot or decide they miss their girlfriend and try to go AWOL!"

"I hear you! Do you mind if I dance with your wife?"

"Not at all. Well, assuming yours are available for me!"

"Go for it, Nick!" I chuckled. "If you think you can handle those two at the same time, they're all yours!"

Bethany laughed, "Over my dead body!"

I took her hand and led her to the dance floor while Nick took Kara's hand and did the same.

"How are things with Nick?" I asked as Bethany and I swayed gently to The Next Time I Fall by Peter Cetera and Amy Grant.

"Great! Did I tell you we got a dog and a cat?"

"No!" I said laughing. "Now you just need 2.2 kids!"

"I figure about eighteen months from now for our first," she said with a silly grin.

"But lots of practice before then, I'm sure!"

"You know very well that I have a VERY healthy sex drive, Mr. Adams! And that's your fault! Not that either Nick or I are complaining!"

"My fault? You were ready to give up your cherry at thirteen!"

"OK! OK!" she laughed. "Guilty! But you did help make me what I am today."

"And you, me," I said. "Don't look now, but my wife is a heck of a lot closer to your husband than I am to you!"

"And whose fault is THAT?" she giggled.

I pulled her to me so that her firm body was tight against me. When the song finished, she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and we separated. Nick released Kara and when Bethany and I saw him try to adjust his jeans, we both started laughing. He and Kara walked over to us.

"Kara Anne Adams, you are BAD!" I chuckled.

"Me? You were dancing just as close to Bethany and nothing happened!" she giggled.

Nick was obviously embarrassed, and Bethany took pity on him. She pulled him out to the dance floor and danced quite close to him.

"What was that about?" I whispered.

"Just being silly. All I did was whisper in his ear!"

"And just WHAT did you whisper?" I asked.

"Just that the only way we could be closer was if we were naked," she laughed.

She and Jessica started giggling.

"Are you two going to try to cause trouble all night?" I asked, warily.

"Yes!" they chorused.

I just shook my head and went to ask Kathy to dance. Kurt was talking to some of the guys, so he didn't ask either of my wives to dance. Kathy and I didn't talk at all; she put her head on my chest, and hugged me tightly as we swayed to the music. I recalled how much I'd enjoyed making love with her, and the threesomes that we'd had with Bethany. Kathy had lost all of her 'baby weight' and I thought she could still fit into her cheerleading uniform. That thought brought to mind the night she and Bethany had double-teamed me in their uniforms.

"Good thoughts?" Kathy whispered, feeling the reaction I was having below my waist.

"Absolutely! Some fantastic memories," I said.

"You know, you still have the same effect on me," she whispered. "I'm dripping! I might have to drag Kurt to one of the guest rooms to relieve the itch!"

I chuckled and pulled her even tighter to me. We both wanted something that we both knew we could never have. That decision had been made long ago, and it had been final. I loved Kurt and Kathy too much to ever cross that line, and she felt the same way about me and my wives. I hoped our friendship would grow even closer, and that we'd all grow old together. When the song ended, we exchanged a quick kiss, and I went to where Kara and Jessica were standing talking to one of the Residents from the hospital that Jessica had invited.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.