A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 2 - Stephie - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 2 - Stephie

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Prologue

Coming of Age Sex Story: Prologue - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 1. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first book of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. Awards: 'Stephie' took 2nd place for Epic Erotic Story of the year, and 3rd place for Best Romantic Story of the Year in 2016.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

August, 2002, Chicago, Illinois

"Morning, Dad!" Birgit said, coming into the sunroom early on a Sunday morning.

"Hi, Pumpkin. What's up?"

"I think I'm a bit old to be called 'Pumpkin', don't you? I'm a woman, you know."

I chuckled, "Don't I know it! You're pretty good at teasing your old man about stuff he shouldn't even be thinking about!"

"First of all, you aren't old, Dad. Second, you've always told me that the best fantasies are the ones that always stay fantasies."

"You got me there!"

"I could get you anywhere! And you'd love it!"

"You go ask your moms THAT question. There's no way in the world that's ever going to happen. We both know that. It's not right."

"Maybe so, but it would be a lot of fun! I want to ask you something. Will you answer me honestly?"

"I always have, I think."

"Who was your first?" she asked.

"That's not really something that should be discussed," I replied.

"I know. But I thought you might tell me about it."

"No names. OK?"

"Sure."

"Is there a specific reason that you're asking now?"

"I asked my question first!" she said with a smirk.

"True. She was about nine years older than I was. She didn't have a husband at the time."

"Divorced?" Birgit asked.

"I'd prefer not to answer."

"Then I know who it is," Birgit declared mirthfully.

"Now how could you know THAT?" I asked, surprised.

"If you won't answer, it has to be someone that I know, and someone you still see regularly. I know one person who fits the bill of being nine years older and who wasn't married when you were fourteen!"

I sighed, exasperated, "I had to have smart kids!"

"Does Aunt Elyse know?"

"Yes. And so do your moms."

"Do Matthew and Chelsea know?"

"No. And it needs to stay that way," I said firmly.

"One more secret for me to keep for you!" she giggled.

"You just have a knack for finding things out," I said.

"You mean like about you and Kristin?" she smirked.

"It doesn't count as 'finding out' if she TOLD you about it!" I chuckled.

"She didn't just tell me, she gave me all the details. She bragged about it! I'm jealous!"

"Remember what I said about fantasies."

"Oh, I do! I do have another question on a different topic for you."

"What's that?"

"I decided for sure I want to be an exchange student."

"Sweden?" I asked.

"Obviously! But not until my Junior year, the same as you. And I'd stay with Karin and Kristian."

"They said they would love to have you!"

"So would Kjell!" she giggled.

"I wondered about that," I said with a grin. "You two were VERY discreet! Was he your first?"

"Yes, of course! He performed well! But maybe I should have gone to Uncle Kurt or Uncle Pete!"

"And you think that either Kathy or Melanie would have EVER allowed that?"

"No, of course not! But Kjell was a virgin as well, so we kind of had to figure things out."

"Birgit Elizabeth Adams!" I said, laughing. "You've had an excellent sex ed course, as well as long talks with me and with both of your moms. I also know you talked with your Aunt Penny as well."

My daughter smirked, "That was an interesting conversation, to say the least! Even more detailed than the one with Kristin! But Dad, you have to know, it's WAY different to talk about it than to do it."

"Very true," I said. "But you're my daughter, so I'm sure you figured it out. And that you both enjoyed it."

"Of course we did! So now, about those fantasies..." she smirked.

"You are so bad!" I chuckled.

"And so are you! My moms will be up soon. I suppose we should make some breakfast!"

"I suppose so," I said. "Let's go."

"And you can tell me all about how Aunt Jennie got your cherry!"

She was absolutely Kara's and my daughter. There was no question about it.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.