Mother Fucker - Cover

Mother Fucker

Copyright© 2016 by Meatbot

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teenaged boy realizes he is in love with his mother and tries to convince her to engage in a physical relationship.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

The whole thing started when Dale moved out. My mom and Dale had been together a long time, but finally she just had enough of his crap, and kicked his ass out. I was glad to see him go, he and I had never gotten along very well, we basically lived in the same house and ignored each other. I felt a lot of satisfaction to see him go, and I wanted him to know it, I wanted him to know I felt like I’d won, but I didn’t say anything, and I stayed out of his way. I figured he’d feel like he didn’t have anything to lose, now. I know he’d wanted to pound my ass for years, and I didn’t want to have that as a going-away present.

Anyway, by Sunday night all his shit was out of the house, and my mom was going to call first thing Monday morning and have the locks changed. I went to school nervous for her, I was afraid I’d come back home that afternoon and find him back, and everything like it was before. I was relieved to find him still gone, and her still resolute. I asked if he’d called, and she shook her head. Good, I thought. Good, and goodbye.

That night I went and got a pizza and we ate in the living room, watching TV. She finally hit the mute and had a long rambling talk about what she hoped to accomplish with her life now that Dale was gone and stuff like that. She apologized to me a hundred times for letting him stay for so long and she got all weepy and finally I just held out my arms and she flew into them and I held her while she cried.

“Well,” she finally said, sitting back up. She looked at me and laughed sheepishly. I smiled. “Well, Rob ... if I ever get into something that screwed up again, let me know ... I’ll listen to you, from now on...”

I laughed. I knew it wasn’t that easy. But I nodded. “I’ll tell you, mom ... but please ... don’t do anything for a while ... until you get him totally out of your system...”

“Yeah,” she said, “I know. I will, don’t worry, that’s the last thing I want right now. I just want to feel free, now. I want to be myself again.”

We sat on the couch and I held her ... she was nice and warm and smelled good ... and now, she didn’t belong to anyone. Anyone but me. I think, I really think ... although it was probably already inside me, somewhere deep in my mind ... but I really think that’s when it all started.


I felt great, that first night, even though I cried on the couch with Rob for a while ... I felt free, like a huge weight had been lifted from me. I don’t think I realized how much Dale oppressed me, I guess I’d just gotten used to him, or something ... but I felt like my life was starting all over again, now that he was gone. I couldn’t have been happier, although, like I said, I did cry some. Well, that’s understandable, the whole ordeal was pretty emotional, and of course Dale played the sympathy card to the hilt, all his usual crap. He was a master of emotional manipulation and I’m just now starting to see how much he played me. He couldn’t do it with Rob for some reason, though, Rob seemed immune to his ... powers. Maybe it only worked on girls, I don’t know.

Anyway, it was a relief to finally have him gone. I looked forward to sleeping alone for a while and getting to run my own life. As I lay in Rob’s arms on the couch, I thought, I’m free, I’m finally free.

Looking back, it seems like to me ... I know this sounds crazy, but it seems like the whole thing between Rob and me started that night, that night that Dale left, that night that he held me in his arms. I know that’s crazy, it’d have to be something much deeper than that ... but that’s the first time I noticed the ... the attraction.


Life went on. Things were definitely better. My mom was her old self, she laughed now, at funny things, and at even not so funny things. I hoped that she could realize how much Dale had weighed her down and I think she did. She seemed to enjoy life more, much more. I was happy for her.

Things weren’t going that well between Celeste and me. We finally had a long talk and decided to just be apart for a while. I dunno what her real problem with me was, she could never really seem to get it across. Like my mom and Dale, it was a relief to finally walk away from her. I mean, we didn’t say that’s what we were doing, but I think we both knew it. It was over, what little of it there had been. I was actually relieved because I knew I wasn’t making her happy. I didn’t know what she wanted and I’m not sure if she did but it didn’t seem to be me.


Rob didn’t let me into his life very much when Dale was around. Plus, there was just that secretive nature of teenagers. I figured out he was on the outs with Celeste from a few things he’d said and I finally asked him. We had a nice talk and he told me he was through with her. Good, I thought, although I didn’t say it out loud, what little I knew about her I could tell she was a jealous, manipulative little bitch. We women just know. I felt like he deserved better. I was glad she was gone.

And I actually did think to myself, he needs somebody like me. Somebody that really cares about him. I could be like that, now that Dale wasn’t smothering me. I had time for Rob, now. I tried to comfort him as best I could, and make him realize that Celeste had been a learning experience, a lesson, and the next time it would be better. It had to be.


My mom was pretty sympathetic about the whole Celeste thing, and I told her a lot more than I would have ordinarily. Well, more than I would have if Dale would have still been around. I felt much closer to her now that he was gone. I liked my mom, she was good to me, and she was young and hip and ... I faced it ... she was attractive. She had appeal. That night ... I dared to first think it ... she had sex appeal. She was foxy. Every bit as the girls I went to school with. I got a kind of thrill as I thought ... yeah ... I’d do that ... It bothered me to think that about my mom, but it didn’t bother me that much.

As the days went by, the idea solidified in my head. I started watching her closer, looking for something to not like about her. There wasn’t much. She gave me my space without being intrusive, but I still knew she cared about me. Hell, I gotta say ... I knew she cared about me when Dale was here, the distance that was between us then was pretty much my doing. I guess I resented her liking him or something. Now I felt like ... now I felt like she was all mine. I could tell I was more possessive of her than I’d been before. I realized that once when we went shopping and I kept noticing guys staring at her. I realized I was getting all pissed and it amused me. I was acting just like I’d acted with Celeste at the beginning. I wondered ... was this the beginning again? I realized how much I hoped it was. Although ... that idea is crazy ... I mean, my mom? Crazy.

That night I did something ... pretty far out. And the effect it had on me was pretty far out, too. We’d gone to bed, and I was just laying there ... thinking ... I was slowly stroking myself, and thinking ... something that I’d seen that evening occurred to me, again. I quietly got out of bed, put my shorts on, and crept down out to the garage, where the washer and dryer were. I was nervous to turn on the light, but if she caught me I figured I could say I was looking for some underwear or something. That was kinda true, anyway. There, on the floor, was the dirty clothes basket that was usually in the bathroom. I dug through it ... and ... pay dirt. I fled back to my room, my prize crumpled up in a small ball in my hand.

In my room I examined them closely. Beautiful. A pair of her panties. With high expectations, I pressed them to my nose. Oh god ... I cannot describe the rush ... I am smelling her pussy, I told myself. I am that fucking close to it. It was heavenly. I turned on the light on my table, and I could see a white streak where I imagined her pussy would have been, and the tiniest hint of a brown mark where her fabulous asshole was. I felt a closeness to her that I’d never felt before, I felt absolutely intimate with her. It was beyond words, almost.

I’d smelled pussy before ... well, just Celeste’s ... I’d smelled her on my fingers, a few times ... but this, for some reason, was incredible to me. Just knowing who’s scent it was ... it turned me on like nothing ever had before. I don’t think even a pair of Celeste’s panties from the start would have affected me so.

I just lay there, breathing her wonderful odor in. I swear the panties were almost still damp ... my cock was harder than I think it had ever been. I finally jerked off, her smell thick in my nostrils, and had an intense orgasm, way off the scale. I was so in love it hurt.


Life went on. After a few weaselly attempts to jerk me around Dale seemed to give up and move on. I think he somehow knew I was through with his crap. I changed the locks and finally got a new number and he seemed to be out of my life for good.

It was nice just to sit around the house of an evening and do nothing. To not have anything expected of me. I read, and watched TV, stuff like that. I even got a little bored and that was a surprisingly new experience to me. Rob was a help, and we even played some board games and he showed me some games on the computer. Although, to me, board games were much funner.

Rob seemed at loose ends too, now that he was done with Celeste. I don’t think they’d seen each other that much, well, I think that she’d very carefully controlled their time together ... but he seemed kind of aimless, at the moment. I understood, I felt that way, too.

That Friday night, just for something to do, we went and saw a movie. And old fashioned movie, or as Rob called it, an analog movie. It was fun, just going out was fun, and afterwards we went and had some chili dogs, although I was afraid I would regret that, later. I didn’t, it was worth it, and it was doubly fun to be doing things with him. I felt bad for all the time I’d missed out on, while Dale was pulling my strings. Rob has had it hard, I sometimes think, his dad has always and still totally ignores him, and then I take up with an ass like Dale. I promised myself again never to do that again. I liked our new closeness; I never wanted to lose it again. I knew he wouldn’t be young much longer. I wanted to savor each little moment of his youth. I wanted to suck youth from him like a vampire.


That Friday night we went and saw a movie together, the movie was long and boring but I knew she was enjoying it, so it was okay. I was proud to walk around downtown with her on my arm, and I wondered if people might think we were a couple. I know that sounds crazy. She looked good in a knee-length skirt and white blouse, she looked very cute, and way younger than her thirty four years. It could happen, people, I thought. It could happen.

Just so you know ... it’s not just me. My mom is beautiful, classically beautiful, as they say. Everywhere we go, even when I was a kid, I would notice men staring at her. And the brave ones would try and chat her up. When she was with Dale that didn’t happen much, I think just the look on his face scared them off. And of course, she was with someone. I saw that happen, time and time again last Friday night. Not the chatting up part, but the men staring at her. She’s a fox, no denying. She just damn good looking. And, of course, now that she’s free of Dale, her personality shows through, and she’s as good looking there as anywhere. She’s just a nice person, through and through.


That night, when we got back to the house, we sat around on the couch, and tried to watch TV, but nothing was really on. I finally got up and poured myself a glass of wine. I halfway offered some to Rob, but he refused, so I felt a little prouder of myself for raising him right. He did mumble something about it tasting nasty. It’s an acquired taste, I guess. I downed one glass, and poured myself a second. I’m not an alcoholic, but I do like my wine. Two glasses make me comfortably warm inside, but doesn’t really get me drunk. It got later and later, and I thought, what the hell, and had a third. I woke up with a start, and looked around. I was laying on the couch, my head in Rob’s lap. He was sound asleep, his whole body curved down towards me. I thought, what the heck, and just closed my eyes again.

In the morning I woke up as he was stirring around, and we both finally sat up, giggling at ourselves. I still felt kind of woozy, and I stumbled into my bathroom, and took a long hot shower. I went to the kitchen and made us some breakfast, and before long he came in, and we ate.

The day passed, and soon it was night, again. We played more games, and finally we ended up on the couch again. This time his head was finally in my lap, and soon he was asleep. He tossed at turned, and although I didn’t really want to spend another night on the couch, I figured I’d give him some time, at least. Finally he was turned facing me, his face literally pressed into my lap. I stroked his hair, and finally, about midnight, I woke him up and sent him to bed.


Saturday night was cool, and fun. We played games, and watched TV. Well, she watched TV, and I watched her. I was feeling a stronger and stronger attraction to her, I’m still not sure why ... maybe just coming off the Celeste thing, I dunno ... but it made me happy just to be with her.

My mom had gotten a little tipsy Friday night when she drank that wine, and she seemed to be a lot more free with herself. I wish she’d do that more often. It was sexy to me to sleep with her on the couch, I told myself later, I slept with my mom. Yeah. Sorry if that sounds dumb. It was cool, though. Saturday night we did about the same thing, but this time my head was in her lap. I pretended to be asleep, and I wrestled around a little until I was facing her, and I put my face right into her crotch and breathed her scent in until I thought my lungs would pop. I smelled, I could literally smell, the fainted hint of her pussy, I thought. I remembered the smell from her panties, and there it was again. I was turned on beyond all possible belief, laying there, thinking I am smelling her pussy. From the source. Not just a pair of old panties, from the source. It turned me on like nothing else had, and when she finally woke me up I pretended to wake up, and then I had to wait until she got up and re-arranged my hard dick so I could get up. I jacked off that night, thinking, shit, I smelled her pussy, I smelled her fucking pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.