Dance With a Devil - Cover

Dance With a Devil

Copyright© 2016 by Seer Of Lost Fates

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man having an record-setting bad day has a midnight meeting with the Devil, and finds out a family secret.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

As I walked back to the car dealership, I found myself wondering what Leanne would say. This girl, I still hadn’t gotten her name I realized, was not Yuki. Yuki was lust personified, mainly from her Stone. She was also over eighteen, where the new girl wasn’t. I’ve never been great at judging the age of a girl, but I was guessing she was barely fourteen. I found myself hoping Leanne wouldn’t try and draw her into any kind of sexual activity. My powers may have come from the Devil, but that didn’t make me one, at least not yet. If I wasn’t careful it could.

But then again, I could feel my powers growing stronger since sleeping with Yuki. I knew on some level that the Stones acted like batteries, or maybe boosters, to my power. The biggest question was, of course, if sex was required to access that power boost. Somehow I’d have to find out, hopefully without bedding the girl. However a part of me, a small part, was almost eager to try. I considered asking Anima, but my gut told me she would be no help.

As I crossed the street to the dealership, my phone buzzed. It was a text message from Leanne, telling me she’d chosen her car. I didn’t bother to reply, given that I was all of five seconds away. The first thing I noticed inside was that the salesman sitting with my sister had a slightly dazed looked on his face, as though he’d encountered something almost alien. On the front of his dark pants was a slightly darker spot, and my sister had a wholly unconvincing look of pure innocence on her face. When I met her eyes, however, I knew she’d teased the salesman, Charles judging by the name on the door, until he’d sprung a bit of a leak. The second thing I noticed was a sizable wet spot on Leanne’s chair, and that several of the other sale-folks were glancing over with smirks on their eyes.

I swung the door closed behind me, and sat down in the dry chair, then leaned back. “So, you picked your car, hun?”

“Yup, just waiting on you to finish up,” my sister said, her voice as sweet and innocent as her outfit and the wet spots weren’t.

I looked at Charles with a smile. “Is the paperwork all ready to go,” I asked, seeming to ignore the state of the room. He nodded, and cleared his throat as he turned his monitor to face me. As he started to explain everything, I just tapped the monitor with my card, and watched, as I had with Hannah and my apartment, as the forms filled themselves out.

Oddly, Charles didn’t even react. He stopped talking, and then checked the paperwork, as though convinced he’d finished his spiel. It was less than fifteen minutes later that Leanne and I were back out in the parking lot, gathering up her belonging from the old civic while Charles collected her new car.

I wasn’t overly surprised to see her new car. It was a brand-new Chevrolet Camaro, painted a deep scarlet. Leanne stared at that car as though it were a work of art. When we climbed inside, I saw that, like my Mustang, her Camaro was a standard. Leanne cordially despised automatics, and would only drive the Explorer when she needed too.

As we left the lot, Leanne took a scenic route home, getting onto the main highway that ran through the city where she could really open up the Camaro. With no hesitation she made that car dance through traffic, weaving between cars and catching gears with a smile on her face. Judging by the smell, she was also making a puddle on the new leather seats.

It was only as she pulled into the parkade that I remembered I had to warn her about our new houseguest. I filled her in on everything, including the Stones as we sat there. I could feel her arousal, and more importantly her interest, as we sat there. “And do you plan on fucking this little girl if it would increase your powers,” Leanne asked in a low purr, leaning into me.

“I don’t know. I’m hoping that won’t be necessary. I think it was with Yuki,” I said, thinking as I spoke, “because she is the lust stone. It would be weird if you could access her power without some form of sexual activity. I have touched Hannah’s mind, and she didn’t become a raging slut,” I remembered.

Leanne looked at me, and then smiled softly. “Well, we’ll see what happens won’t we. I think this girl, if she is what you think, will need some new clothes, so I’ll take her out to get them. I promise not to be naughty with her unless she starts it. I remember being fourteen myself.”

I mocked a groan as we climber out of the car and walked to the elevator. At fourteen, my sister had been a bundle of sexual energy, worse than she was now, and it had taken everything my family had to keep her from becoming the school mattress. We had all survived, somehow, but it hadn’t been easy.

Inside the elevator, as had become our custom, Leanne and I made out, nothing crazy, but enough for me to know that later tonight, no matter who was around us, she had every intention of having my cock deep inside her. And I, honestly, couldn’t see a reason to refuse her.

We were both a bit surprised when we got off the elevator to see the girl sitting on the couch, looking a bit terrified. She had taken off her shoes, but otherwise she hadn’t changed. When she saw us, she jumped out of the chair she was in, her eyes narrowing. Before she could say anything, however, I started talking. “Leanne, this is the girl I was telling you about.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.