Michael Conover Midshipman - Cover

Michael Conover Midshipman

Copyright© 2016 by Babyboomer

Chapter 1

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Michael's ship is assigned to Boston. Troubles have started. A family is told to house him during his stay. After some introductions to the American family he becomes engaged. Duty and a hurricane further complicate matters.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Aunt   InLaws   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence   Military   War   Royalty   Politics  

Michael looked up at his new home The Pegasus. He climbed aboard and saluted the ship. He reported to the waiting officer and was told to go down to the captain’s quarters to report his arrival. He was quickly assigned to the first lieutenant for instruction. Probably due to his previous work with his Uncle Tom and the sailing he had done in the harbor, he had no trouble with his duties. Other midshipmen had difficulties with some aspect of the ship whether it was working with the sails aloft, knots, gunnery or simple arithmetic. He was not always the best but never the worst. Gunnery was not his best but he tried to improve each time they practiced. He was very attentive to his duties even the long watches. He liked hard work because it kept his mind away from the fact that he had loved his own sister. He thought about her a lot in his dreams.

After training was done by the ship’s compliment in the English Channel, Pegasus was requested to sail to Portsmouth. Trouble had been happening in the colonies of North America. Some scum had been causing riots by spouting off nonsense like no taxation without representation. It was as if the French and Indian War hadn’t cost the Crown a ha-pence. How could they want something like that for free? Parliament had passed the laws and they as good subjects needed to obey. Captain Pratt assembled all of the officers in his cabin to talk of the assignment.

“Gentlemen, our tasks will be given us by our new Admiral Sprague. A new fleet has been commissioned and we are in it. At this time Boston will be our first port. Midshipman Conover will be assigned to the marine guard detail. Your duty is to guard the storage areas along the pier A. Sergeant Terwilliger will be under your command. Make up a guard detail and patrol your pier with it. Midshipman Manx has the other pier and storage areas. Your Sergeant is Braddock. The rest of the ship will be in the harbor but there will be no shore leave until things have settled down. That is all.”

“Sir? May I ask if lodging on shore is available?”

“Yes, Conover, your marines have a storage shed on the pier. As you are their officer you have been assigned a house close to the docks in which to eat and sleep. Uh, let’s see – ah the Hanover’s Chandlery on Dock Street. I expect that will keep you close to your duties. Oh, tell Mr. Manx to come in to get his assigned quarters. Uh, Mr. Conover I hope I do not need to tell you how critical your duties are for the Crown? Good- make sure your guards have frequent changes.”

As the boat rowed them to their assigned posts, Michael and Sergeant Terwilliger talked in the boat about the duties required. Quickly Michael found out that the Sergeant had been posted in other more remote locations for such duties. He recommended bayonets and loaded muskets. In this case he thought the muskets should have small shot only. If they meant to harm them they could easily rearm after a warning shot. He did not want to rile the locals. His own brother had settled in the colonies not more than five years ago. He knew of one other on board whose brother had also settled in the colonies. Michael agreed with his recommendations and told him that he would be watching for any groups that may gather.

The marines settled in while he went to the house in which he was to be billeted. He was surprised at its comfortable atmosphere. Mr. Brown’s chandlery at home was not the splendid looking place this was. Yet here he was to stay and he knocked to gain entry. A comely miss answered the door and asked him to enter while she got her father.

As he waited at the door he saw that the inside was as nice as the exterior.

“Can I help you young man? My name is John Hanover proprietor of the establishment and owner of this house.”

“Yes sir, my name is Michael Conover midshipman of his majesty’s ship The Pegasus. I’ve been billeted to your home for duty at the docks. Here is my letter of billet.”

“I know of nothing about this Mr. Conover. May I see the document? Yes, I see. I do not approve of this Mr. Conover but I have no choice it seems. Martha? Please show Mr. Michael? Conover to a bedroom. I am afraid that you will have to sleep with your sister tonight before we can get another room ready.”

Michael followed Martha to her bedroom. He watched as she folded the bed down for him. His eyes found her to be quite an eyeful. He saw an older fuller figure than his sister Sally. Yet she too was blond. It gave him a funny thought that maybe all chandlery maids were blond.

“Would you like me to help you Martha?”

“No Jennifer. So father must have told you about the temporary arrangements?”

“Yes he did sister. I am not pleased either but the young man had no choice either. Hello I am Jennifer Hanover. I hope someone was good enough to welcome you to our home. As you can see the wash stand is over there and I’ll bring a bed warmer up for your use since the nights can be quite cool.”

“Jennifer Hanover! You will not be the one to bring him a bed warmer. Your father or I will do that. Have you any idea what that poor gentleman must think of your risqué manner? I would think that a thirteen-year-old young woman should behave with more decorum. Now your sister did not volunteer to do such a thing. Come with me and let your sister get her things.” Martha’s mother and sister left the room.

“I wish my mother was not so controlling. I tell you truthfully that if I had thought of getting you a bed warmer I would have said it before my sister. She really is a nice sister and friend. Now you know that we are bumpkins from the colonies but nice bumpkins I hope.”

“Thank you Miss Martha for your kind words and I know that bumpkin or not you are a sweet person. Your good nature and features must have been noted by all of the lads in Boston. But No one will ever know from me that I’m sleeping in your bed for it may be misunderstood.”

“Oh, you devil, Michael Conover. How can I ever live anything like that down?”

“Ha, ha, pardon my sense of humor. I would never say anything like that to anyone. Such a beautiful and kind woman will always get my honor and respect. Please accept my apology for any upset that I may have caused.”

Michael lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it. Her face and neck became a bright red. Her breathing deepened, as she looked at his lips touch her. She fell in a faint over a small footstool. It aided her fall but she still tumbled onto her back with her legs draped atop the stool. Gravity had flipped the front of her dress up so that it lay on her bodice almost covering her face. Her exposed legs and sex were exposed to his eyes. He was in awe of the beauty of her. He had not had any opportunity to really see his sister before he had fucked her. Now he was confronted with such a temptation he stumbled. A quick finger into her found that she had never found a lad to warm her bed. Her scent was heavenly but his good heart made him cover her before his prick could control him. He wondered if he could ever repeat his good nature and cover any exposed woman again. He quickly got a damp cloth and wiped her face. Her mother seeing that her daughter had fainted did not hesitate and opened her bodice. Martha appeared to be breathing normally now and soon revived. Michael wondered if he was the only one that noticed that Martha’s breasts were uncovered in front of him.

“Oh, mother how silly of me. Michael was just being a gentleman and I seem to have fainted! He – he kissed my hand mother and I -.”

“Now Martha, Michael could not know that a kiss such as that means that he is courting you. I would bet that he has other methods to convey his wish to marry. It is known that many in the King’s service have not even married when a – meeting has taken place. So understand dear daughter that you have to be careful of – men.”

“Mrs. Hanover please I had no idea of that custom. However I am accustomed to doing the honorable thing. If marriage is what is expected then it would not be such a bad thing to marry such a beautiful girl. Her hair is perfect. Her voice is like the morning sun, warm and comforting. Her demeanor is sweet and kind. Her family is welcoming and understanding. For me there is no one at home to expect to be called a wife. Your daughter is perfect and I’m not worthy of such a person.”

“How sudden this is. I would talk with my husband about your wishes Mr. Conover. My daughter is not encumbered yet I think we should cover her breasts before she catches her death.”

“Mother, I was uncovered? I am betrothed? What has happened? Michael do you really want me? He kissed my hand mother.”

Michael lifted her to her feet and kissed her lips. Her eyes were afire and she returned his kiss.

“Yes – I do believe that you both are willing to marry. Uh- let me talk with Mr. Hanover. There are some things that still need to be done before any marriage can take place.”

“Yes, mother. Oh, Michael please tell me this is no dream.”

“Martha, we will have eternity to learn about one another.”

“Yes, uh- goodnight Michael. Come Martha. You are not married yet.”

She left reluctantly and kept her eyes on him as she went through the doorway.

Michael had drifted off to sleep despite of the dreams he had of Martha. It became even more explicit than his first couple of dreams. He could feel Martha’s lips sucking on his cock. He could not last very long and didn’t. He could feel his semen explode out of the tip of his erection. Yet he was a young man and it stayed erect as she continued her efforts. Martha’s lips suddenly left his penis and he could feel the weight of her body shift onto the bed. Then he was left with an enveloping feeling that made him think of Sally when he had fucked her. Her body was now over his cock and plunging up and down on top of it. He could feel Sally’s pussy contract around his member as it sought to pull his sperm out of his balls. Michael didn’t hold back from his dream. He sprayed up into her waiting womb. Yet it wasn’t nearly as tight as Sally’s had been and the contractions had been very strong. Confused with his dream he opened his eyes and saw a larger shadow climbing off him. The moonlight cast a slight beam on her and he was shocked to see Mrs. Hanover’s smiling face moving away from him as she slowly lifted her pussy off his deflated penis. He noted in his shock that her sex was as blond as her daughter’s. It was also leaking semen that he had just ejaculated into her. He closed his eyes and thought that this dream seemed too real. He knew he had a lot of clean up before he left for his duties.

He felt himself awaken slightly. His dreaming seemed to come back again to a repeat of his first explicit dream. His penis was hard and was being stroked by a small hand this time. Then lips that barely touched it caressed it. Yet instead of continuing as his first dream had done, this dream seemed to skip to the second chapter immediately. The bed shifted slightly and he felt enveloped again. In this case the dream was definitely more like the sex he had with Sally. His penis was just within her pussy when it hit an obstruction. This being a dream he reacted more quickly to the feeling and rammed his cock up into her pussy. He could even hear her muffled squeal as her maidenhead was pierced. He would not be an idle participant in this dream. He pulled out and flipped himself over a top of her. This time he slid it inside of her from behind. His eyes still closed he could not believe how real his dreams had become. He must love this woman for it to be so real. Now his balls tightened again as he felt her insides ripple. Her pussy gripped his prick and seemed to suck the sperm out of him into her womb. He was still hard as he lengthened his strokes. Her moans spurred him on. He felt the head of his cock pop out of her. Quickly he grabbed his slimy cock and buried it back into her hole. He noticed immediately that it wasn’t as slippery. It was hot and tiny. He wedged it up into her and he heard moans of pain. He finished after a couple of thrusts. Her body didn’t respond as he thought it might. It lay there under him until he rolled to one side of the bed. Then she slipped off the bed to one side and into the same moonlight that had shown Mrs. Hanover’s face. This time was a tear-covered face of Jennifer! It wasn’t even Sally or Martha in his dream! Michael was convinced now that dreams were weird and could not be interpreted like some people seemed to think. He closed his eyes again.

Later that same night his dream came back again. His penis was being touched and he could not respond this time. It just lay there even when sucked. He was confused since he thought that he would respond easily every time he had this dream but as he had concluded before, dreams are weird. Sally, Martha or who ever seemed to get frustrated and she slipped away after awhile. No moonlight had illuminated his dream girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.