Biker Chick in Training - Cover

Biker Chick in Training

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jesse was a hot number. Her mother Trixie was not pleased by that because she was her competition. The club was Jesse's home and she was beginning to warm up to all the attention she received from the club members when her mom was not around to stand in the way of her fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence   Prostitution  

Roxie Sullivan’s attitude left a lot to be desired except to those guys that had no one else to turn to at two AM in the morning and in desperate need of feminine solace. If nothing else, she was smart enough to know when to turn off the sarcasm and bend over far enough for a guy to get his rocks off in a hurry using her heart-shaped soft bottom as a sounding board.

She had been married for a brief period to one of the motorcycle club’s founders. Not too many of the current members even remembered his name, because he went over a cliff on the Pacific Highway trying to evade the California Highway Patrol. It had seemed silly to her at the time because he was only trying to escape incarceration for minor drug peddling. Roxie was less than heartbroken, because she had to put up with his vile temper when things went wrong and that seemed to be happening a lot more often now that her blushing bride days were over. More than once, he had turned her over to one of the club members for a humiliating test-run to keep her in good running order. She was getting sick and tired of such cavalier behavior and was thinking of taking her young daughter Jesse with her and making it up the coast to Portland or Seattle to keep her spirit alive and dignity intact.

Her daughter Jesse was sixteen now and she acted like she was the parent and Roxie was the child. Roxie was a bit of a chain smoker from as far back as she could remember and she used that same M.O. in her hook-ups with the club members, after her spouse was dispatched to biker heaven before his time. She knew them all intimately and they didn’t mind waiting their turn because she was so agreeable and accommodating.

Jessie, her daughter, was a chip off the old block and the teenaged girl had a filthy mouth to match her skimpy attire in a pale imitation of her popular mother. Most of the guys kept their hands off her tempting body because her mother was not fully in control of her emotions when her daughter’s honor was in question.

In fact, Jessie was still a technical virgin despite her busy hands and her skills on her knees when her mother was not around to see her perform “freebies” in the dark corners or under the table. Some of the older hands liked to use her oral skills to get them in peak shape for slapping it to one of the real biker broads that followed orders without question from the initiated members. Jessie liked to watch them all in action and hoped that one day she might be in that special group that belonged to the club like “common property” to be shared by one and all. It didn’t bother her that her mom was in that category. In fact, she was rather proud of her for giving it her all when the biker chicks were in short supply.

Jessie was afraid of Tommy Hawk, the Indian member that carried a long heavy knife with him wherever he went. It was rumored he was a little bit crazy and had beaten a girl unconscious right on top of the pool table in the middle of the lobby. She knew it was a sickness that swept over him when he was drinking and that he was perfectly normal when he was sober. She knew he had a “thing” for her and she like the thought of him wanting to bend her over and give him what he needed just like a regular biker chick with an open door to happiness.

On a rainy three day holiday weekend, most of the club was holed up in the headquarters chipping away at the stock of beer and snacks and fornicating like wild animals right out in the open where everyone could see them at it. She was now eighteen and her female parts were itching to be part of the action but she knew her mother would frown on her giving up her cherry without her permission. Her mom could really lay it on heavy with the paddle she kept nearby to discipline her daughter for such depraved transgressions. She had already caught her on her knees a couple of times and turned her ass cheeks red. Jesse was unable to sit down comfortably for two days after those occasions. Actually, she didn’t mind that too bad. It was the washing out of her mouth with the bar of soap that bothered her the most and she knew all the others were laughing at her for her submissive surrender to her mother’s will.

The thing that got her started on that fateful weekend was the sight of Tommy Hawk pounding her mom’s naked rump right in front of everyone. He was poking and spanking her buttocks in a way that made her feel good and yet scared her at the same time. It was obvious that the drunken Indian was barely able to stand on his feet and the sight made most of the others laugh more at his unsteadiness rather than watching Roxie’s ass turning a nice shade of red.

In a way, Jessie wished it was her backside getting the attention from Tommy Hawk but she also knew he was dangerous when he was drinking and it was better she was not involved. The Indian club member went into his cycle of frenzied thrusting and he filled poor Roxie right up to the brim of her sweet slit from behind. Everyone knew that in his state, he would be looking for another happy bottom to fill because he never stopped until he fell into a coma of drunken stupor.

She went into the kitchen and started to make a peanut butter sandwich. She didn’t realize the Indian had followed her until she bent down to put the jar back on the bottom shelf in the refrigerator. Suddenly, her short skirt was lifted and her flimsy panties pushed to the side and she lost her cherry before she could even say,

“Who the fuck is that?”

Of course, it was the drunken Tommy Hawk and her gave her the remainder of his load like a “keep it in the family” present and a memory of lost innocence. She wasn’t certain if she was angry or just downright stretched to the limit from his oversized cock. Thankfully, her mother didn’t go to the kitchen until after she was able to readjust her undies and smooth down her skirt. She pretended that everything was back to normal despite the volcano of emotions exploding in her core.

After that, Tommy rode her at every opportunity because she had the tightest female channel in the entire club and he was the sort of guy that valued that sense of constraint at the magical moment when the power of release was the only thing that mattered above all else. She was familiar with his heavy tool now and showed him her willingness to bend into any position for his gratification. Tommy was sort of a prick in his general personality, but for some reason he treated her with respect unlike the other females in the club and she appreciated it more than anything else he could have said or done.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.