Granddaughters Game - Cover

Granddaughters Game

Copyright© 2016 by LeoSacMan

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My first game with my granddaughters

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Heterosexual   Incest   Grand Parent  

We live in a 2 story townhouse. My oldest daughter was going through a rough divorce and since we have 3 bedrooms both my daughter and granddaughter moved in to save some money. That was back when Kate my granddaughter was only 8. Both my wife and I are retired although my wife does like to do volunteer work on the weekends and my daughter works evenings and weekends which leaves me alone quite a bit with Kate.

It started innocently enough. I would “help” her walk up and down the stairs by walking behind her and wrapping my arms around her. This started way before she even started to get breasts. I always expected her to stop asking for my “help” when she started to develop.

Lucky me she is now 14 years old and wears a B cup bra and whenever we are alone she asks me to “help” her walk down the stairs. After the first couple of times she was wearing a bra and asked me to “help” her, I took a chance and put my hands under her bra and held them at the same height when she started to walk down the stairs and up came her bra under her shirt. Of course my hands were now over her shirt holding her nice firm breasts. I was expecting her to object, but almost came under my robe when she didn’t. Ever since she started to get bumps on her chest I started to only wear a robe when she came home from school. It became a routine that I would say she looked tired from using her brain all day and she would giggle. Then I would get up and say let me help you up the stairs.

Now as soon as she says ok I get behind her and pull her bra up under her shirt and then hold on to her boobs with her nipples between my index and middle fingers. I know she likes it cause by the time we get half way up to her room, her nips are as hard as my cock. I have been taking it slow so last week was the first time I actually rubbed my cock against her firm ass. I think she was waiting for me to make a move before she kicked it up a notch by bending over like she dropped something. At first I didn’t get it until I realized she only bent over from her waist. She didn’t bend her knees so she couldn’t help but feel my cock under my robe rubbing against her ass. She even pushed back.

She stopped and bent over again just outside her door, only this time I put my hand against her butt and made some comment about being glad she wasn’t wearing a skirt as I would really be in trouble. (then I laughed so she could take it either way, as a joke or as a wish). The next day she came home and I helped her up the stairs, bet she didn’t bend over and so I figured that I had gone too far and was still glad she would let me feel her tits when I “helped” her up to her room.

That weekend (about 2 days later) we were alone and she asked me to “help” her downstairs for breakfast and she was wearing her PJ tops (no bra) and her cheerleader skirt. Since I was only wearing my robe, she had to have noticed the immediate erection. The first time she bent over I took a chance and opened my robe enough to let out my cock out and pressed it against her ass under her skirt. She actually gasped when I rubbed it against her ass cheek with only a pair of panties between us. After a short while she stood up and we proceeded down to the kitchen.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.