Family Meeting - Cover

Family Meeting

 

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A very large family has some very odd customs. That includes a weekly Family Meeting for all to keep up with one another.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

“WELL,” she said.

There was a knock on the door, “This is Ruth, I left some of my stuff in there, can I come in please?”

Grabbing a robe, and cinching it, Faith opened the door to let her in.

“Hey guys, John and I are having a great time together. I didn’t know he liked Horror Movies as much as I did. We both scream at almost the same moments. We just watched the original ALIEN movie,” she said finding what she had come in to find. “Thanks!”

And she was gone.

Faith walked over to me, dropped her robe and started touching my face.

She took over taking my clothes off, and I couldn’t move, not even an inch. I did manage to glance at the door, which she went over and locked again,

“Wha – what kinds of movies do you like, specifically, Faith?” I asked as she got my shirt off and began to rub her hands against my chest.

“This is so wrong?” I said.

“Paul didn’t think so,” she said.

“Dad?”

“No, your big brother. We were each other’s first,” she said pushing me to the edge of the bed,

“Your first, what?” I said not completely understanding. At least I wasn’t sure if she meant what it sounded like.

No wonder he never moved out?

“Lovers,” she said pulling my pants off.

“Do you still...”

“No, he has moved on. I can’t tell you any details ... I promised him I wouldn’t.”

She got up, and reached behind her back and removed her bra, all the while seeing my penis getting hard and moving on its own.

“You are bigger than Paul,” she said.

“Geez, Faith. Are you sure about this?” I asked.

“What are you so worried about? I’m on the pill, you can fuck me all you want and, I promise, no babies!”

She removed her last garment and I saw my first real-life pussy, ever.

“LIGHTS OUT,” came through the door.

“OK,” Faith responded.

“All right,” I did as well.

Every night has lights out at ten-thirty, with an expected response. Otherwise someone would come in the room. Right at that moment, it would be a very bad thing.


With the lights out, and in our separate beds, I heard, “I love you, Steven!”

“Not as much as I love you, Faith,” I replied, in my bed naked for the first time I can remember in a very long time.

I woke up in a sweat seeing Faith walking into the bathroom, for a late-night pee, I suppose. I had my hand on my own dick thinking about her now that I’ve seen her naked.

Thinking about her and PJ making out, making love and finding out I had a bigger dick than my own brother.

I had spaced out the flush and Faith put her hand under my sheet and on my very hard dick.

“Have I caused that?” she asked.

“I don’t think it will ever go soft again after seeing you naked,” I responded.

“That, is the sweetest thing you have ever said to me before, Steven,” she said. “Do you masturbate often?”

“No, not really. Unless I am thinking of Charity, Harmony, Hope, or you.”

She pulled the sheet across and saw our hands on my dick.

“What do you think of doing to your sisters?” she asked.

“Mostly fucking them, with me on top and cumming inside.”

“Are they safe in these dreams, or are you wanting to have a baby with any of them?”

“Geez,” I said again. “I never thought that far ahead.”

She moved my hand off, and put hers directly on, asking, “Does that feel better, Steven?”

“Ohhhhh, yeah, it does!”

She bent over and just licked my tip, but that was all it took as I started to cum, both on her face and in her mouth. I never came so much in my entire life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.