Poodle Butt - Cover

Poodle Butt

Copyright© 2016 by Meatbot

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young girl works at a strip club in the midwest USA.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Size   Workplace  

Three hours later I was exhausted. But ... it’d been kinda fun. I’d came so many times I’d lost count, and I was all wet and sticky down there. Darla and I’d even jumped in the shower for a second to try and wash all the cum out of our cunts. Jeezus, these boys were young and full of the shit. After we got out of the shower, I shut the door and took a healthy shit, because of what one of the guys had asked me. I hoped he could get it up again.

Back in the room I singled out Mr. WannaButtFuck. “I’m ready, honey,” I said, and crawled up on a bed. I smeared a little packet of hand creme on my asshole, and got ready for him. He looked fairly hard at least, and it takes a hard cock for butt-fucking. I felt him moving around behind me, and at last I felt the tip of his cock on my asshole. I tried to relax as hard as I could. He pushed in gently, and I appreciated his thoughtfulness. I’m not a really big fan of asshole sex, but I do it, and tonight, for some reason, I just seemed hungry to do crazy shit. I’d already let one guy shoot his jizz in my face, after I blew him. And they’d all watched me eat Darla’s pussy, not that I hadn’t done that shit before.

Anyway, I let that guy fuck me in the ass. I actually kinda enjoyed the feeling of him, inside me. He wasn’t no giant, just right for ass-fucking. Finally, I could tell he was cumming. I was fingering my clit, and I had yet another cum. I laughed as I looked over at Darla. She was watching TV as Mr. Whiney-ass took her from behind. I caught her eye and winked at her, and she smiled back. She looked worn out, and I figured I looked about the same. Sex is hard work, when you’re outnumbered two to one.

I finally looked at the clock. All the guys were resting, I think we’d pretty much drained them. I started rounding up my clothes and got dressed. Darla got up, and did the same.

“Well, boys, it’s been fun,” I said, “but the parties over. Anybody got any last requests?”

Nobody did, but the chief stood up.

“Listen,” he said. “Four hundred is way too much. Give us back half, and we’ll call it even.”

“No, we fuckin’ won’t,” I said.

“C’mon,” the chief said. “You guys were good, but you weren’t four hundred dollars good.”

I started to burn.

“A deal is a deal,” I said, reaching into my purse. He saw my hand move, and started for me. I yanked the gun out, and pointed it right at his face.

He stopped, and stared at it. Finally he said, “That ain’t real...”

“Try me, bitch,” I said. “Just fuckin’ try me. Listen, I’m probably goin’ to prison anyway, and it won’t hurt my feelin’s any to spend a few extra years for cappin’ your goddam ass.”

Mr. Whiney-ass was pretty agitated, and he started forward. I figured he’d probably put up most of the four hundred bucks, he sure seemed worried about it. I moved the gun until it was pointing at his face. He blanched, and backed up a step.

“Darla,” I said, “reach into my pocket and get my keys. Leave the room door open, and go start my car. Leave only the driver’s side unlocked. Scoot over after you start it. I’ll drive.”

I could feel her hands shaking as she reached in my pocket. She had looked totally freaked, she didn’t know about my gun. She disappeared out the door, and at least remembered to leave it open. Oh shit, I thought, I’m alone with five guys, and a fake gun.

Yeah, it was a fake. One of my old boyfriends, Frank, had given it to me. It was actually a “replica”, not just a cheap copy, it’d cost him like forty bucks. He’d taken it to work and drilled the plug in the barrel out, so it looked real when you were staring down it. And it was made before they started putting those goofy red things on the barrel. It was so real it even had a clip with some fake bullets, but I’d managed to lose that somewhere. But I held it like he’d shown me, with my left hand over the bottom of it, so they couldn’t see the clip was missing. It was a pain in the ass in my little purse, but I’d carried it for so long I felt naked without it. All that time, I thought, I carried this bitch all that time, for just right now.

“You little bitch,” said the chief. “That’s a fake. I can tell.”

“Well, come on then,” I said, wondering if I could hit him with the gun if he rushed me. At the moment I kinda wished the gun was real. I’m still not sure if a fake is worth the trouble. You gotta have big balls to bluff your way with a fake. Luckily, I have big balls, for a girl.

“Guys, it’s a fake. We can take her,” he said, growing more insistent.

Anyway, other than try and fight him, which I knew I couldn’t win, I’d do better to just run out the door behind me. “Are you so sure you wanna be shot in the face, motherfucker?” I asked him. I had the gun back on the chief by now. The other boys were frozen, staring at me like rabbits in a headlight.

“Listen, you dumb fucks,” I finally said, exasperated. “We made a deal, and we’re stickin’ to it. I’m not ripping you off or anything. This is all your doing. If you’d been straight with me, you’d never know I had a gun.”

“I still don’t believe you. It’s a fake,” the chief said, and I could see him tensing. I knew he was just a second away from coming at me. Holding the gun directly in his face, I yelled “Bang!” just as loud as I could, and was satisfied to see his whole body jump. I was even more satisfied to see a little wet spot appear in the front of his slacks where he’d peed himself a little. I had a hard time stifling my laughter. I felt like it was over, though. I felt like I’d won.

I hadn’t heard my car start like I thought I would, but I slowly backed out of the room, never letting the gun waver from the chief’s face. I turned and ran when I was out, down the row to where my car was, and Darla was waiting, anxiety on her face. She’d done everything correctly, and I jumped in, locked the door, slammed it in reverse, and screeched the tires the fuck out of there. The last thing we saw was the five boys rounding the corner of the building, staring after us.

“Shit, fuck, goddam,” Darla said, “how the fuck did you pull that off?”

“Gotta have brass balls, darlin’,” I said. My heart was beating like crazy, now that it was over. I felt like I was gonna faint. Darla laughed a sharp, hard laugh.

“Baby,” she said, “as much as I like ya, that was probably my last. I’m makin’ a comfortable livin’ at the Valley, I don’t need two hundred more bucks that bad. Shit fuck.”

I laughed. “Get the money out an’ take half of it, honey” I said, as we drove down 59th Street.


When I got back to the apartment Rachel was asleep. I was relieved, and took a quick shower, washing as much of the cum out of my pussy as I could. I had planned on taking a quick shower at the boy’s room, but that hadn’t worked out. I still hated to lie to her and felt like a bitch for doing it.

She mumbled and hugged me when I crawled into bed with her, and I wrapped my arms around her. When I held her all my problems seemed far away. I kissed her gently, and sighed. Next thing I knew it was morning.


I called the lawyer the next day, and explained my predicament to him. He seemed sympathetic, which of course is what he’s paid to do, and he seemed professional, something I didn’t expect from one of Terhune’s friends. Especially one with duck in their name.

“Did you say the cop had on gloves?” he asked me. Yes, I replied.

“Well, if there’s prints on the bag, that’s good, unless they are yours.” he said.

“No way. Honestly, I have no reason to lie to you. I never saw that shit before.”

“Well, prints are hard to take off plastic bags and such, but recent advances have made it possible. I’ll alert the police chief, whom fortunately I know personally, that we are going to expect the bag to be tested for prints. If yours aren’t on there, it’ll be harder to make the charges stick on you.”

“Good, good,” I was relieved. I hung up after some talk of this nature. I was pleased until he told me roughly what all this was gonna cost me, and then I cried in Rachel’s lap for an hour when she got home.


The week passed slowly. I worried about the college boys showing up at the Valley, but they never did. I hoped I’d seen the last of them. During the day I saw Rachel for our usual three or four hours, the time from when she gets home from work, and I go to work. I wish we were on the same schedule, so we could be together more ... but, I dunno, in a way, I think it makes us appreciate each other more. And we’re not together so long that we ever get on each other’s nerves. Still, it’d be nice. The problem is I can’t do shit other than dance, I mean anything else I’d do would be minimum wage. I make a shitload over minimum at the Valley. An’ don’t pay no taxes.

Rachel works at an insurance company, in an office. I dunno if I could take that shit either, she’s always telling about the shit that goes on there, the power plays and all the office games, I think I’d get canned pretty quick for breaking somebody’s nose or somethin’. At least she don’t come home stinkin’ like cigarette smoke like I do.

I have no idea how some straight-laced little city girl like Rachel ended up with a hard-drinkin’ party-animal country girl like me. Actually, I don’t drink much any more at all, I decided a while back I don’t wanna end up like my momma. Anyway, I met her at a block party at an apartment complex we lived in, and a few hours later we were in my pad, makin’ out. I’d made out with girls before, mostly girlfriends from the time before I had boyfriends, but she was a real virgin, she’d never been fucked, by a girl or a boy, as hard as that is to believe. And she still ain’t ever been fucked by a boy. Rachel is the kindest, sweetest girl in the world, and I’m lucky to have her. I made myself promise never to do shit again that might make her upset, or worst of all make her wanna leave me. I don’t wanna risk that.

Finally it was Friday. I got up, waited for Rachel to get home, we watched TV until our brains melted, and then I finally stumbled off to work. I got undressed and hit the floor. Within minutes Terhune flashed the stage lights, and I knew the door guy had seen the cops in the parking lot. Sure enough they came in, and thank god Larry was on duty tonight. I went right to him, I wanted to hug him but I didn’t, and he just laughed at the dead-puppy dog look on my face.

“Heard you had problems, Peebee,” he said, and I nodded.

“Yeah, I got set up,” I said. “Larry, if you can, tell me how much trouble I’m really in.”

He sighed. I hated to put him on the spot like that, but I wanted to know what he knew.

“Darlin’,” he finally said, “Although I’m assistant chief, that don’t really mean shit in the real world. The chief don’t tell me shit.” I saw him look at the other cop, and the man nodded. I assumed Larry trusted him. “Anyway, some high-powered lawyer dude called a few days ago, and stirred things up, I assume you know about that.”

I nodded. Good. The duck was on the job.

“So we’re getting the bag tested for prints. If yours ain’t on there, they might drop the charges. Dunno. They’ll wanna pin it on somebody’s ass, though. There was a lot in that bag.”

Yeah, that’s the only thing that bothered me, that somebody wanted my ass on a stick bad enough to waste that much dope on fingering me. But I guess they wanted it to be enough to get me for distribution.

“Anyway, darlin’,” Larry said, patting me on the back, “keep your nose extra-special clean for a while. No more fights in the dressing room, shit like that.”

“Yeah,” I said, laughing.

“Heard you busted that old gal up pretty good,” he said, and I nodded again.

“She had it comin’. She’s been riding my ass ever since she came here.”

“Well, try to stay calm. I’ll do what I can to help you, I know you’re clean on that dope charge, at least. Call me crazy, but I trust you on that.”

“Yeah, it was a frame-up,” I said. “My car was in the parkin’ lot all night, unlocked. I almost asked for it.”

He laughed and a few minutes later they left after checking the bathrooms to make sure nobody was whackin’ off, or whatever they look for in there. The fun finally started again.

I was glad to have finally talked to Larry, and he’d settled my mind a little from what he’d told me. I liked Larry, and I knew he liked me, though it wouldn’t have ever gone anywhere, even if I wasn’t hooked up with Rachel. I’d met him a time or two at the KFC on Shields and he’d bought me lunch, and we’d talked. He was happily married, so he said, and I think he just had an interest in me or something, he’d acted like my dad or my big brother, and told me to get out of the clubs and find a real job. I promised him I’d try, but of course I probably won’t. It’s always good to have friends, though, and having a cop for a friend could be a big help in the right situation, though it hadn’t really helped me in this mess.

Some people came in, and I looked at them. It was those two guys and Erik, from the other night. He looked around ‘til he saw me watchin’ them, and waved to me. I let them find a table and sit, and went over. Erik seemed a little more self-assured tonight, and I liked him a little better for it. I finally sat on his lap, and he put his arm around my stomach and held me. I talked to the guys for a while, and then I had to hit the stage. Erik had asked for a lap dance, so after I got down I dragged him over to the corner and waited for the next song to start.

“You said you’d let me take you out to dinner sometimes,” he reminded me. Yeah, I’d said that. I nodded.

“Okay,” I said, “gimme a time and a place to meet you.”

“Awww,” he said, “I can’t pick you up at your place?”

“Maybe next time,” I said, and he nodded.

“Okay,” he said, “how ‘bout the Hibachi House, tomorrow at five. You don’t go to work ‘til sevenish, right?”

“Yeah, that’ll work,” I said. I’d never heard of the place, I’d have to look it up in the phone book when I got home. The song started, and I turned and sat in his lap.

“You got a boyfriend, Peebee?” he whispered loudly in my ear. I giggled. I turned and rubbed his cock with my leg while we talked.

“No,” I said, “but I got a girlfriend.” His eyes almost bugged out. I think he knew instantly what kind of girlfriend I’d meant.

“You into girls then?” he said, an amazed look on his face. I giggled some more.

“Naw, just one girl.” I said. He nodded.

“That is the coolest sexiest thing I’ve ever heard of,” he said, “I never met a girl before that liked girls.” He paused for a moment, and seemed to get his courage up. “Is she as ... as sexy as you?”

I giggled. I’m sure he was afraid I’d say, no, she’s some dikey old bitch.

“Hell yeah,” I said, wishing I had a picture of Rachel to show him. “She’s way the fuck sexier. She’s fuckin’ hot. I ain’t gonna sleep with no skanky old ho.”

He giggled then, and I could feel his hard cock. I grabbed it with both hands. He seemed pretty good sized, no Darnell, but nice and fat feeling.

“Careful, honey,” he said. “I had an accident last time I was here, please don’t make me have to do laundry when I get home.”

I laughed and stroked. I knew there was no way he’d be brave enough to get it out, not like Darnell was. Oh well. I remembered my promise to Rachel, and sighed. Did I really wanna get mixed up with this kid? Not really, but I might play around a little. I wondered, I started wondering then ... the idea of me making it with another girl really seemed to get him off ... I wondered if I could let him watch me do it with Rachel, at least.

I looked at the clock. Shit. Over four more hours of this shit. I started making some plans.

“Erik...” I said. “What you gonna do tonight?” He looked surprised.

“Nothin’,” he said.

“Look, come back about one, if you can. You can follow me home, and I’ll introduce you to Rachel as an old friend of mine, or better yet somebody I went to school with. We can sit around and shoot the shit.”

That’d work. Tomorrow was Saturday, Rachel could stay up late, since she didn’t have to go to work in the morning. Maybe Rachel and I could play around a little for him, if she wasn’t squeamish about an audience. I knew guys liked to watch that shit. And just what I do for a living tells you what kind of exhibitionist I am.

Erik and his friends finally left, and he promised to be back at one. I got my usual eight-minute fuck from Darnell, and came, to my satisfaction. I felt pretty horny after that, and I sucked on an old man’s cock for a minute in the corner, after he got brave enough to get it out. A bunch of business guys were there, and one got up on stage while I was dancing and I rode on his back like a bronc rider, until Terhune threw him off the stage. A fight broke out, and Terhune and the bouncer had to throw a whole shitload of guys out the door, and it was kinda tame the rest of the night after that.

A few minutes ‘til one I went over to Terhune, and told him I was sick. He just gave me a disgusted look, and I whined at him, “C’mon, you don’t want me to barf in here, do you?”

“You better not be lyin’ to me,” he said, and I shook my head.

“Honest,” I said, “I ate some fuckin’ chink food, and it’s makin’ me sick.” He laughed at that, and finally waved his hand. I slipped him a ten, and went and dressed, and went out in the parking lot. I looked around for Erik, and finally he drove up from the end of the lot.

“Just follow me,” I said, and got in my car. He did, and I took us back to the apartment. In the parking lot I stopped and we talked.

“Okay,” I said. I felt bad about lying to Rachel, but I wanted this to look more natural than just bringing some strange guy home.

“We went to school together, well, I only went to tenth, but we know each other from that. From Mustang High, got that? Mustang High.”

He nodded, and repeated it.

“And whatever you do, call me Ruth or Ruth Ann. Especially not Peebee or Poodle Butt. Make it seem like you just met me, at the Valley, not that we’ve known each other for a week or two. Okay?”

He nodded. I led him up the stairs, and unlocked the door. Rachel was stretched out on the couch, I think she’d been asleep, but she raised up and regarded us with bleary eyes.

“Rachel, honey, sorry to do this to you ... but I met a guy I used to know tonight, and I wanna talk to him a while. Okay?”

“Sure, honey,” she said, yawning and stretching. She was just wearing a t-shirt, and she looked sexier than shit. I was proud of her.

We sat, or he sat in the easy chair, and I sat on the couch next to Rachel. I reached out for her, and she giggled and crawled into my lap, which is hard to do because she’s the same size as me. I held her and petted her.

“Rachel, this is Erik...” Oh shit. I had no idea what his last name was. Fuck. “Erik Smith. I went to school with him, when I went to school. I’ve known him since kindergarten.”

She nodded, and he nodded at her. After a moment he rose, and shook her hand formally. I giggled.

“How’s your folks, Erik?” I asked, hoping to hell he had folks.

“They’re just fine,” he said. “They still live in Guthrie. My sister still lives at home.”

“I see,” I said.

“And yours?” he asked.

“I dunno,” I said. “I’m kinda estranged from them, at the moment. Me and my mom ... got issues...”

“I’m sorry to hear, Ruthie,” he said, “but I understand, considering...”

“Yeah, you know the story,” I said. This was going well. That “Ruthie” was a nice touch, too. I was good at this shit, too good. I decided not to push it, though. Sooner or later we’d screw up.

“What you do now?” I asked.

“I’m at Tinker,” he said. “Apprentice electrician.”

“Oh, shit,” I said, “you rake it in, then.”

He laughed. “Not that much. But enough.”

We did some safe small talk, like that. He asked me how long I’d danced, and I told him the truth, a little over a year. Finally the talk tapered down to almost nothing. I looked at the clock. Barely thirty minutes had gone by.

On impulse, I turned my face to Rachel, and she turned hers. I pressed into her lips, my mouth open, and we kissed a nice long kiss. I said “Mmmm...” and we kissed again.

I put my lips against her ear, and whispered to her. “Honey,” I said, “Let’s blow his mind. Let’s make out. He’s safe, he won’t do nothin’ but watch.”

She giggled. “Are you fuckin’ insane?” she finally whispered to me.

“Hell no, it’ll be fun. You ain’t never done it with nobody watchin’?”

“Of course not,” she whispered back. “I ain’t never done it period ‘til I met you. You know that.”

I giggled. True. Our mouths met again. I reached up and grabbed her right tit and squeezed. She squealed and pulled away, but came right back. I squeezed it some more, and pinched her fat nipple, under her t-shirt. I tried to see Erik out of the corner of my eye, but I couldn’t. I could hear Rachel breathing, and feel the heat from her body. I was gettin’ more and more turned on, and I could feel my pussy oozin’.

“Rache, honey,” I whispered, my face in hers. “C’mon, fuck me...” She made that funny “Uh-uh” noise that she does, but her body was telling me a different story. Her arms were wrapped around me, and she was rubbing her tits on mine. I finally pushed her back on the couch, laying her down.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.