Vampirella on a River Cruise - Cover

Vampirella on a River Cruise

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An eighteen year old female vampire with hundreds of years of undead experience behind her. My previous vampire-related stories were not popular at all. I think it is because they are an old-fashioned sense of the genre without werewolves and Kung Fu fighting human teenaged girls to drive a stake though them at every opportunity. It is more like the Nosferatu or Bram Stoker versions.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Horror   Vampires   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence  

The ageless undead female known as Vampirella decided to take leave of her castle on the shores of the Danube and finally take the fantastic river cruise she had desired for a very long time. Of course, time was of little significance to the almost three hundred year old immortal. She was cursed with the strain of the impaler’s seed being born into the infamous family, still human, but brought to her fate by her own father’s fang.

She was just barely eighteen at that time in the spring of 1720 and she was a happy child in the dark, barren castle of her famous forebears totally unaware of the dangers around her. She was an only child or, at least, that was what she was told by her constant companion, Lady Lucinda. That mysterious woman served as her “nanny” and she tutored her in several languages and the new scientific schools of thought about the influences of genetics and environment on the make-up of humankind. Lady Lucinda was an outsider to the brood and fully human. She knew that one day, Vampirella’s thirsty father would eventually taste her essence and she would be truly be a part of the mystical family that ruled that area of the world with a firm hand and the power of overwhelming fear.

Her father took both Lady Lucinda and his own daughter the same full mooned night in a dual ceremony that filled him with a sense of guilt for several decades. The period was a chaotic one, but the castle and the realm of the undead impaler remained aloof from political and social upheaval of the time simply by their dreaded reputation.

He pulled Lady Lucinda down to the cushions and pinned her body with his powerful legs. He actually was only using a fraction of his strength because he did not want to damage her human shell. Her throat was pulsing under the pinch of his fang and he drank her blood with gusto tasting her femininity and her frantic need for copulation of a different kind. She sighed and surrendered in his arms. It was short and sweet and in an instant she was transformed into his dreaded species of predator. Now, she would need the resupply of human blood to keep her youth and beauty of human form for all eternity. Without that specialized liquid diet, she would surely wither and die like the animals of the forest without prey to serve their needs.

The totally confused teenage girl with the long dark hair and the budding breasts of a nubile human female watched her mysterious but beloved father drink the blood of her mother figure nanny and realized that it was her turn next. She was frightened and yet she was in a state of nervous anticipation. The stories of eternal life in a youthful form filled her with wonder because it was so unscientific and beyond the limits of logical thought. The sharp pain of her father’s fang brought her back to reality and she felt the rush of power flow through her veins like the creamy white seeds of human creation.

Their maker left them in that tower sanctuary huddled together in a new sense of existence. Their naked bodies were intertwined without the urges for merging that drove ordinary humans into a frenzy of depravity all for the sake of a simple tingle of pleasure that now seemed minute in comparison to the magical taking of blood from human prey. Their “turning” was their beginning in the scheme of things and the purpose of existence took on new meaning for both of them.

It was, of course, accidental that Vampirella was an innocent virgin at the time of her turning. She realized that she would never feel the sensation of human to human copulation and it distressed her because she instinctively knew it was her only chance at her dreams of romance and the goal of finding love that all young girls harbored in their hidden souls.

She played in the garden of her former nanny’s private parts drawing no objection from the older woman with a history of disastrous relationships with males of all natures and temperament of spirit. It was educational to her to discover the funny trigger point at the top of Lady Lucinda’s neatly trimmed slit. She worked it wickedly, finding that it made the sensitive woman thresh about with obscene gyrations and spit out poisonous words with frantic incoherence. When it came her turn, she lifted her backside high into the dark night air and wailed out her newly born pleasure in her forever eighteen body. The older woman warned her that her delicious teenaged body would be the honey trap for finding suitable prey in the hordes of humans searching for either love or lust in a chaotic world.

They worked as a team and shared their food daintily and with a sense of equity never achieved in their human form. Seldom did they pass that line of causing the victim to either expire in their clutches or become a “child” of their making. They instinctively knew that it would cause them unwanted attention and suspicion by the authorities in society and it was not wise to create competition without any motivation other than sheer laziness in seeking new sources of food supplies.

Their first quarry was a young field worker with his senses dulled by the potent wine of the region and an itch between his legs for female companionship.

Vampirella allowed him to remove her garments and mount her like a stallion in the stables. She had firm hold of his oversized shaft and stroked it relentlessly on top of her belly distracting him from the fact that Lady Lucinda was already at his neck draining her dinner with fastidious skill. The poor lad spilled his copious seeds on Vampirella’s flat eighteen year old belly and promptly fell asleep in her arms. She merely had to angle his neck for her replenishment and they left him to his own devices in the darkened corner. He was none the worse for wear and would remember nothing of their kinky draining.

They had endless streams of subjects to use in such a fashion never being forced to use the same one twice. There was a danger in that because they would be weakened to the point of succumbing to repetitive transfusions.

Besides Vampirella, Lady Lucinda and the old master, chief of the clan, there were only a half dozen “made” immortal creatures fated to live in perpetual need of transfusions via their needle like fangs. Most of them were female because of the old master’s need for nocturnal solace in addition to his daily supply of human blood. His created creatures, including Lady Lucinda and his own daughter, were on that short list of undead bed partners to allow him the variety he desired in such matters. Humans, no matter how pretty or seductive or eager to copulate were not suitable partners because the undead creatures were unable to couple with them and resist the finality of draining them dry as they mated in desperate loneliness. It would mean a string of corpses leaving a trail to follow for the seekers of justice and a hatred of any alien life form.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.