Wet Dreams - Cover

Wet Dreams

Copyright© 2016 by Meatbot

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teenaged girl leads an active dream life that she almost can't tell from reality.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  


That night, she talked to Don on the phone, and told him about her parents leaving for almost a week. She mentioned that he could come over and watch TV and he agreed, that would be cool. She had intended on bringing him over earlier, but now she didn’t want to, she didn’t want her parents to get cold feet about leaving her by herself. She didn’t want them to know that she had a kinda boyfriend, not now.

Don asked about what she’d dreamed last night, and she told him a heavily edited version of the dungeon dream, with no sex at all and especially no butt-fucking. He giggled about it, and she did too.


The week passed slowly, and the day finally arrived. Her parents drove away, for the airport. They had left a nice long list of do’s and dont’s for her, which she scanned perfunctorily. It said nothing about having boys over. Good, she thought. It did say no wild parties, with a smiley-face after. That was no problem. She hadn’t planned on a wild one. Just a little two-person party.


Darlene and Charity met the boys at McDerp’s that night, and enjoyed some tasty cheap junk food. They walked out into the fall evening air and wondered what to do.

“Let’s go to my house,” said Charity. “My folks are gone. We can just hang out and watch the big-screen.”

They walked the short route to her house and she let them all in. She turned on the TV and they all sat, looking thought the channels. Nothing was interesting, but so what, in a while they were all talking and giggling about school and shit.

Darlene asked to use her computer and her and Dick disappeared upstairs. Don scooted over on the couch, right next to her. He put his arm around her, and hugged her. She turned her face to his. They were just inches apart. She could feel his breath on her face. She wished she could go brush her teeth. All part of the deal, she thought.

She was surprised that he was brave enough to kiss her when he finally did but she loved it. She melted against him, and they kissed again. And again. She lost count. She wiggled her tongue against his, and giggled. This was almost as fun as one of her dreams, she thought.

“Charity,” Donald said, in one of the rare moments when their lips weren’t locked together. “I love you. I love you, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?”

“Of course,” she replied, and they kissed again. She slid against him further, and felt him lean over onto the couch. Before long they were laying side by side, barely fitting on the couch. His arms were around her, and ... my god, she thought ... he’s touching my butt. Her titty nipples were so hard they hurt. Shit, she thought, go for broke.

“Don,” she whispered in his ear, trying to sound seductive. “You may touch me wherever you choose.”

It still took him a good ten minutes to get to her boobs. But, at last she was happy, as he squeezed and massaged them. And, damn ... it felt good ... as good as it had felt when that damn pirate squeezed them. She wondered what Darlene and Dick were doing, if they were just looking shit up on the computer or doing something a little more entertaining. She hoped so.

Don seemed happy with her boobs. He finally slid his hands beneath her shirt and the feeling of his bare skin against hers electrified her. His hands felt hot on her. He squeezed her bare nipples and she squirmed with pleasure. He finally began fumbling behind her and got her bra unsnapped. There, she thought, that’s much better. It felt good to get out of that boobcage anyway. He rubbed and scratched the underneath side of her breasts and she fell in love all over again. Damn, that feels good.

Thirty minutes of this was not enough, she thought, but she wanted to see some progression. She didn’t want it to get stale.

“Don,” she whispered again. He seemed like he had a good handle on this making out thing to her, he just needed a little guidance every now and then. “Don, touch me ... down there ... please...”

Yes. Guidance, and encouragement. She felt his trembling hand slide down her belly, past her belly button and into her jeans. She made a wordless little cry, and unsnapped and unzipped her jeans. There. Get on with it, she thought.

She wondered if he would be surprised that she shaved. She had seen, from the showers at school, that a lot of girls shaved, and she’d started, a year or two ago. She liked the feel of it, especially right after she shaved. It felt so soft and so goddam sexy ... this will be very interesting she thought.

Freed from the constriction of her jeans, his hand plunged further and further into her pants. She felt his fingers, at last, on her holy of holies. Her private of privates. And damn, did it every feel good. Good and sexy. He rubbed his finger down her pussy crack, and she could feel her juices already smearing beneath him. She hesitantly reached her hand over, and positioned it above his zipper.

“Allow me,” he said, politely, and unsnapped and unzipped his pants. She felt the waistband of his underwear, and slid her hand beneath it. Almost immediately, she ran into something. Something hard. Hard, and fleshy. Of course he’s got an erection, she thought. He’s got his hands in a girl’s pants. Mine.

He was rubbing her clit, at that moment, sending waves of pleasure washing down her body. Something about clits, she thought, just something about them. Damn. She remembered sucking that woman’s giant clit in her space dream. Damn, she thought, I wish mine was that big. That was sexier than hell.

She finally got her hand around the shaft of Don’s cock. She rubbed it a bit and then grasped it tighter and moved it up and down. He sighed, and moaned. She knew it felt good. She finally pulled his underwear down and pulled it beneath his balls. His cock stood up, in all its glory. She stopped kissing him for a moment and looked at it. It looked cool. It looked much like what she’s seen in her dreams. It wasn’t as big as the captains but still it was a nice one. She grabbed it by the shaft again and began to pump.

“Stick your finger in me,” she whispered, and Don complied, pressing his index finger into her body. “In and out,” she clarified, and he began a kind of sawing motion. That felt good, and when his thumb bumped her clit every now and then, all the better.

Shit, she thought, this is as good as one of my dreams. She was content to just lay here, jacking him off, and let him finger-fuck her. She wondered again what Darlene and Dick were doing. Damn, they’d been gone a long time, but she hoped they stayed gone a while longer.


An hour later, when Darlene and Dick finally stumbled down the stairs, Charity and Don were sitting primly on the couch, watching the Simpsons. Charity had gotten a dishtowel from the kitchen, and cleaned most of Don’s cum from her legs and the couch. He’d seemed as surprised as she’d been when he came and she wondered why. Surely he jacked off, didn’t all boys do that? Well, whatever. She was sure that the room still smelled like semen and she giggled softly to herself wondering what Darlene would think. If Darlene knew that’s what it was, that is.


Don and Dick both seemed kind of spaced and the rest of the evening passed fairly quickly. They left at ten, and finally the girls were alone. Eagerly they shared their adventures, to find them surprisingly similar, with the exception that Dick hadn’t ejaculated. Charity was sure the boys shared their stories on the way home, and she was glad she’d given him that part to tell about, at least. She’d half-way thought about offering to put it in her mouth, but maybe that was moving a bit too quickly. There would surely be a next time, she thought.

She walked home with Darlene, and spent the night with the girl. They cuddled in Darlene’s bed, and giggled most of the night, going over the evening again and again.


She was beneath the ocean. The sunlight flickered and flashed far above her. She was rising, her breath almost gone. She felt slightly faint. She rose quickly though and she knew she’d make it. She burst through into open air, and splashed back down. She sucked a ragged breath in, glorying in the feel of it. Pure, clean sea air. She looked around and there the boat was. She paddled to the boat, spit something from her mouth into her hand and handed it up to the man waiting on the deck above. He took it and gazed at it, holding it up. It looked like a pearl to her. She wondered why she hadn’t known that before. The man grunted and nodded his head. He passed her a jug and she took a drink of some harsh, aromatic liquid. It burned her throat but it tasted good. She nodded her thanks and rested for a moment, holding onto the side of the boat. The man talked to her in a sing-song language she didn’t understand, and she even answered in the same tongue. She had no idea what she’d said. It didn’t matter to her for some reason. She took a few deep breaths, sucking air into her lungs until she felt dizzy, and dove down into the water.

She was topless, she’d noticed. Another girl had been approaching the boat, and she was topless too, her fat nipples hard in the cool water. It felt good to be topless, she decided. She loved this job. And the sea was so beautiful. It was a different world, beneath the waves. Fish slowly swam by. Octopuses played. Crabs scuttled along the ocean floor. Huge plants waved slowly in the gentle current. She wished she could be a fish, and live here, beneath the waves.

She swam along, just a few feet from the bottom. Suddenly, she saw it. A huge, huge mollusk. Two feet across, probably. Half open, the creature fed as the ocean currents washed nutrients into its shell. And ... to her surprise, there was the single most desirable pearl in the universe, just a foot away.

Desirable mainly because of it’s size. It was huge. Unbelievably huge. This was what she’d waited her whole life for, she thought. This will make me rich. This is one I will not turn in. She was naked almost, except for a small tight loincloth, pulled up between her legs. As big as this pearl was, if she hid it in her mouth, she could not even talk. But she did have one hiding place, where it would never be found. Her sweet little cunt. She would press it up into her cunt, and swim up to the surface. No one would ever know. When the white pearl merchants came to town she would take her brother with her for protection and go deal with them. They would pay greatly for this pearl.

She looked around in the murky water, pleased to see that she was alone. None of the other girls were within sight. She felt a twinge from her lungs, and knew that she had less than a minute left. She needed to snatch the pearl and rise.

She slowly moved her hand to the mouth of the clamshell, careful not to disturb the currents too much. The mussel was blind, but it had a very well developed sense of touch, of the water flowing across it. She wondered if the creature already knew she was there.

She knew the second she touched the pearl, the mollusk would slam shut. She didn’t want to die beneath the sea, her hand trapped in a clamshell. An idea struck her, and she looked hurriedly around, finally swimming down and grasping a large rock that had been sitting on the sea floor. She placed the rock at the mouth of the clamshell, and before she had even started to go for the pearl, the mollusk had closed on it. Ha ha, she thought, I am more clever than a clam. She picked the pearl, holding it’s magnificence in her small hand. It felt like money, to her. It gleamed its soft luster at her. This was her lucky day.

She stopped halfway to the surface and reached beneath her loincloth. She pressed the pearl into her body, deep inside herself. It slid into her body easily and it felt good. Not as good as some things that she’d had put in there ... but it felt good. She rearranged her loincloth and continued on up to the surface.

She climbed into the boat. The day was pretty much over. The other girls were coming in, too. She shook her head sadly at the overseer. Nothing, this time. So sorry. He glared at her and then turned the key to the engine. The day’s accumulation of gas fumes that had filled the entire inside of the boat exploded in a thunderous fireball. There were no survivors.


Charity awoke, gasping for breath, the darkness claustrophobic and cloying. She’d had dreams before that she’d died in, and they were always like this. Her heart was pounding and her head hurt. She fumbled for the lamp beside her bed, and finally got it turned on. That helped a little, her room reassured her. It was only a dream, she told herself, only a dream.

School that day passed uneventfully. At lunch she’d told Darlene her dream, in what had become a daily ritual for them. Darlene seemed disappointed that there wasn’t any sex in it and that amused Charity. Darlene seemed well on her way to becoming a highly charged sexual particle, Charity thought. Amazing what an evening of fondling a boy’s hard dick will do. And not just any dick, Darlene was getting to wrap her hands around Big Dick’s big dick.

She first noticed the strange feeling in one of her classes. She just felt like something was in there. In her pussy, of all places. I wonder if it’s a pearl, she thought, laughing to herself. She finally excused herself from class and made her way to the girl’s bathroom. She locked herself in a stall, pulled down her jeans and panties, and prepared to scratch the itch.

To her utter and complete shock, when she slid her finger inside herself, she hit something. Something hard. Something hard was in her pussy, her cunt. Something was up inside her cunt. She gasped for breath, her heart in her throat. What the fuck was this? she thought. She scrabbled on it, almost pushing it deeper, wondering how to get it out. There seemed to be no way. She finally pulled her jeans back up, and made the short walk to the cafeteria. A worker gave her a spoon with the promise that she return it when her “class project” was completed. I’m not sure you’d want it back if you knew what I was going to do with it, she thought.

Back in the bathroom she bent the spoon slightly and made short work of the problem. She sat on the toilet, tears streaming from her eyes, and stared at the giant pearl in her hand. What is happening, she thought? What is happening to me? How did this get up there? There was no explaining this one, short of the dream. A scratch on her arm was one thing, but a pearl in her pussy? She felt like her life was completely out of control. What is going to happen next? she thought. Anything can happen to me, if this can.

It occurred to her that although the pearl had passed from dream to wakefulness, her death in the explosion had not. But that was somebody else, she thought. I kind of understand that. But how did the pearl get transferred from her body to mine? There was no explanation for something this profound. She finally stuck the pearl in her pocket, and slowly walked back to class.

She had no idea how to tell Darlene what had happened, other than just blurt it out. She was still in shock. Finally, she just yanked the pearl out of her pocket.

“Come on, we’re going to the jeweler’s.” she told Darlene. Darlene looked at her, puzzled, but followed dutifully. The jewelry store was downtown, and as they walked Charity let the whole story spill out. Darlene’s eyes got wider and wider.

“I told you. I tried to tell you,” Darlene finally said, seeming to be in shock. Charity was still in shock. Parts of her brain still seemed to be frozen. They stopped, in the middle of the sidewalk, and Charity let Darlene examine the pearl. Charity was almost afraid to turn loose of it, and she was relieved when Darlene handed it back. She was doubly relieved that Darlene had believed her about where it had been and hadn’t sniffed it.

“And that is real?” Darlene finally asked.

“Shit, Darlene, why do you think we’re going to the jeweler’s? I have no idea.”

The man at the store was helpful. Helpful, and interested in her made-up-on-the-spot story of finding the pearl in her late grandmother’s possessions. He took it reverently and subjected it several test, bouncing it in his hand to determine it’s weight, and then examining it with a loupe. He finally motioned the girls to follow him and they went in the back of the store where he used a microscope on it. He finally sat back and shook his head.

“Ladies.” He rose and took the pearl and gave it back to Charity. They returned to the retail area. “As much as I want to say it’s not, I believe that is a real pearl. I have never, in my career as a jeweler, though, seen one this large. Large ones do exist, of course, but size isn’t all there is to it. Luster is important, and this pearl has a very good luster. And of course, this is a natural pearl, not a seeded one. Seeded ones are rarely large. Guard that with your life, girl. My advice to you is go to New York City, and have it professionally appraised. In any case, you are holding a fortune in your hands. I would love to buy it from you, but I couldn’t even begin to give you what it’s worth.”

After some more talk of this variety she thanked the man, and they departed the store. Deep in thought, they walked back to Charity’s house. She carefully placed the pearl in her jewelry box.

“Well. What now?” she said, turning to Darlene.

“I dunno. Charity, I’m sorry, but I’m in over my head. I don’t know what to tell you.”

“S’okay. Thanks for being there.”


Charity spent the rest of the evening kind of in a daze. She wished her parents were home, though she was not sure why. She would never have the nerve to tell them the whole story, like she had Darlene.

Don called that evening, and they talked for what seemed like hours. He could tell she was distracted, though, and asked her several times what was wrong.

“Don,” she finally said. “I just been through a lot today, and had a shock. I’ll be okay. Thanks for being concerned, though.”

They made plans to meet the next day after school. She was planning to somehow politely leave Darlene out of the scene this time. Time for a little private time.


As a gladiator, she had her pick of which temple to visit the night before a deathmatch. For some reason she chose Saturn. She wasn’t very religious and didn’t even have a favorite god, but Saturn had always appealed to her. Cronus. He ate his own children. She liked that, for some reason.

Her guards stopped at the doorway. She went on in, and made a perfunctory bow to the massive statue dominating the room. That was it for worship, she really didn’t believe in the gods, anyway. She snooped around the alter a while, looking for something to eat or steal, but found nothing. She finally took a seat and let an hour of relaxation go by, before she exited the room and walked with her guards back to the Colosseum.

Everything blurred. She was standing on a pile of sand, looking down at a man in armor and holding a trident. Shit. She was fighting. Why did it go right into the middle of the fight? He came towards her, and she pointed her spear at him. Let him impale himself. Some fighters had done just that, to get it over with. This guy, though ... he looked a little tougher than that. He was a giant, a good head taller than she was. Why did they match him with me? She wondered if the judges had decided it was time for her to die. But the crowd loved her so...

He feinted, and she parried. He was good but she realized from just that she was quicker than he was. Unless he was holding back and trying to fool her. She finally came down off her pile of dirt and they circled each other slowly. The dull roar of the crowd grew quieter and quieter in her ears as she concentrated on killing this man.

Why was she here again? Did women really fight, in ancient Rome? Ancient? What had she meant by thinking that? This was modern Rome, ruler of the known world, from Britain to Asia. But women? Fighting in the Colosseum? Had that really happened? Of course it happened, it was happening in front of her. She had some doubts though, about the historical accuracy of her reality. She shook her head. What was happening to her? What was she thinking?

The man came at her, hard and fast. His trident barely caught on the chain mail of her sleeve, and that messed her aim up. Because of that he lived. Her spear went into his underarm instead of his throat. He danced away, roaring in pain, spewing blood into the sand. She knew now she just needed to keep him occupied for a while and let him bleed out.

The end was sad, after such a good beginning. He stumbled and she poked him again, hard, in the bare upper thigh. He could barely move after that and the throat stab she’d intended much earlier finally finished him off. She raised both hands high, holding her spear above her head and let the roar of the crowd carry her away. The rest of the day was just a blur, literally.

She came too that night, back in her room. She had just finished a feast, a victory dinner. All this luxury, she thought, and there’s still a lock on my door. The door opened at that moment and a young boy was shoved rudely inside. Dessert has arrived, she thought.

The slave boy was young, maybe too young. She rose from her chair slowly, languidly, like a cat. He gazed at her with fearful eyes. Oh honey, she thought, don’t be scared of me. I don’t want much from you ... just your love for a few hours...

She held out her hand and he hesitantly took it. She guided him to her bed and seated him on the side. She sat beside him. Within a few minutes she was holding him, feeling his heart beating like a frightened rabbit. Surely he’s still a virgin, she thought, if he’s still this scared. She looked down at his legs, and hers. His were strong, muscular, but thin and pale. Her legs were thick and strong, scarred here and there, tanned from her hours on the practice field, but still attractive. She knew she was attractive. The other fighters still yelled and hooted at her when she went to practice. She knew a lot of them would pay handsomely to trade places with this scared little boy. But she had no interest in them.

She lay back and pulled him over on top of her. She whispered to him, trying to calm him. He finally seemed to get over his fear and she felt him begin to respond to her. She kissed him at last, and it was sweet. This will be fun, she thought. This one will be enjoyable.


“Some kind of Roman gladiator shit,” Charity said to Darlene. Darlene had just asked if Charity dreamed last night. Darlene laughed at her reply.

“Swords and sandals?” she said, and Charity laughed.

“Not quite. Spears and bare feet. And giant statues.” They both giggled.

“You were a guy?” Darlene asked. Charity shook her head.

“No, I was a girl. A girl gladiator.”

“Darlin’. There might be a problem, there. I don’t think there were girl gladiators in ancient Rome.”

“I don’t either. And I even thought that in the dream. But, that’s the way it was.”

“Well, who knows.”

“Yeah.”

“So, did you get to make out in it?”

“Yes, with a slave boy...”

“Did you ... do it?” Darlene asked, looking around to make sure no one else in the lunch room was listening.

“Yes...” Charity said, and giggled some more. Darlene giggled too. Charity knew by now Darlene liked hearing this shit. “And he had enormous ... guy parts.” He hadn’t really, but she knew Darlene wanted to hear details like that.

“So ... after that pearl ... and your cherry being popped ... you think you really did it with him?”

“Oh, Darlene, I have no idea ... it did seem pretty real ... I just don’t know, I don’t know what’s dream and what’s reality, any more.”

“Did you ... did you ... cum?”

Charity was silent for a moment. Finally she nodded her head. Why not. “Yeah ... like a fucking volcano...” she giggled. That part of the dream had actually been kind of fuzzy, but she’d woken up with that just-fucked feeling and realized she’d probably had a nice orgasm, at least.

The bell rang, and they stood. “Shit, girl,” said Darlene. “You are one lucky sumbitch.”


That night, she cleaned the house a little, well actually she just picked shit up. Promptly, at 4:30 the doorbell rang, and she ushered Donald into the house. He was kind of giggly, as was she, and she wondered if he knew that tonight might be ... the night. She’d given a lot of thought to the subject, and could see no reason why not. She was an adult, well, close, and she was ready to do adult things. She was no longer a virgin through no fault of her own, so why not enjoy it a little? She knew the basics, from her dreams, actually she knew quite a bit more than the basics, although she did question the accuracy of some of the events in her dreams. If the dreams were just simply coming out of her head, then her dreams shouldn’t know any more than she did. If they were being influenced by some outside agency, now, that was different. She just hoped that what she thought she knew was accurate. Like on how to give BJ’s, for instance. Well, she might find that shit out tonight.

They sat and watched TV for a while and ended up wrestling around on the couch like they had the other night. Don finally pulled his cock out of his pants, and Charity grabbed it and pumped, after cautioning him against cumming. She didn’t want to waste it. She had bigger plans.

“This is our fifth date,” Don announced, and Charity giggled.

“Does this count as a date?” she asked, and he nodded. Their lips met again. They just stayed glued together for a while, his hands on her breasts, beneath her bra. She finally pulled away and yanked her shirt and bra off.

“There,” she said. She unzipped her pants and pulled them off, too. She stood before him in just a pair of panties. Well, what the fuck, she thought, and dropped them, too. She was naked. Damn, she thought, it feels good to be naked.

“Come on, slowpoke,” she finally said, and he got the idea. He took a little more time, and seemed nervous.

“Yes, my parents are a thousand miles away on a ship somewhere,” she said, wondering if that was part of his problem. He seemed a little relieved after that. Soon he was naked to.

“Oh,” said Charity, staring at his hard dick. “Are you glad to see me?”

“Oh, hell yeah,” he said, and they lay back on the couch. He held her, and it felt good. She could feel his stiff cock poking into her groin. That felt good, too. She reached down every now and then and gave it a rub.

“Charity,” Don whispered into her ear. “I brought some rubbers, just in case,”

“Good,” she said, and they locked lips again. He lay back further, and she crawled on top of him. His cock was rubbing right in her pussy, now. She rubbed against him, feeling it push into her pussy lips. Damn, it could go right in, right now, she thought.

“Don,” she said. “Don’t be shocked. I’m going to do something to you that I’ve only ever done in a dream.” He giggled. He was getting the idea that she left parts out when she told her dreams. He’d suspected stuff like this went on. He was right.

She slid down his body until his cock was in her face. Oh, she thought, that is cool. She tentatively licked it on the cap. Oddly, it didn’t have any taste there. She finally put the whole thing in her mouth, and sucked it down her throat. Don sighed in pleasure. She ran it in and out, in and out, sucking hard. She could tell he was enjoying it. She was enjoying it, too.

He held her head in his hands, and gently rubbed her. This is just too cool, she thought, wait until I tell Darlene. I put a guy’s weenier in my mouth. I sucked a guy off. She sucked harder, feeling the cap expand against her tongue. It was hard, damn it was hard. She ran her tongue down the bottom of it, feeling little ridges of skin here and there, loving the feeling of it in her mouth. This is why Hidden Brook liked it, she thought. Because it’s fun. Fun, and cool.

Don finally made her stop, apologizing, saying that she turned him on so much he was going to cum if she didn’t stop. She pretended to pout.

“Charity...” Don said, almost shyly. She raised her eyebrows. “Charity ... dearest ... can I taste you?”

Oh, hell yeah. She sat on he couch and spread her legs. He dropped to his knees, and crawled inbetween her them. Almost immediately she felt his tongue on her clit. Ah, she thought, bullseye. Damn, that felt good. She had always loved the idea of getting her pussy eaten out, and she loved the dreams where it happened. This was better than a dream even. This is the real thing, she told herself. This is really happening. He licked down the slit of her pussy, and licked her asshole, as best he could. She pushed her butt up and spread her legs further, so he could get at it better. That feels cool, she thought. She was glad she’d showered before he came over. She knew she tasted good, down there, she’d rubbed and sniffed herself. She knew she smelled sexy.

The minutes raced by. She had no idea how long she let Donald eat her pussy, but she did cum twice, at least. Good ones, she almost squished his head with her legs. She felt happy, and basked in the afterglow of completely fine orgasms.

He finally crawled back up her body, stopping to kiss her tits, and they kissed again. Damn, she thought, I do taste good. She realized how much she liked the taste of pussy. I’d do it, she thought, if I had a girl available. I’d damn well fucking do it. She wondered what Darlene would say if she asked her to trade pussy licks. She giggled at that one.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.