Confessions of a Private Dick - Cover

Confessions of a Private Dick

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the story of the adventures of a female PI with a loose set of morals. She is ready to take the easiest road to success no matter how degrading and humiliating to her sense of dignity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Violence   Workplace  

I am driving south into the farmland and come to a midsized town with lots of new houses with small yards and mostly two stories with enough bedrooms to hold a large family. I am driving a small red Volkswagen with California plates. I find the street I am looking for and rehearse my little spiel that I give to all the clients before I reach the door. I notice there are no dogs or any children’s toys on the newly-sodded grass and that is a big plus in my book because I don’t like any distractions. I want to push a bell or a buzzer but I don’t see any. My knock is a bit on the timid side and I feel immediately inadequate. That is my general sense of being when I am about to meet complete strangers and I have to convince them of my sincerity and honesty in just a few short minutes. It is those first minutes that make all the difference in the world in any deal.

A young woman answers the door and I am now more at ease. We look a lot alike with the same color hair of dirty blond and I suspected she even had my brand of lipstick that makes the lips seem a little bit wet to the casual observer. I know that was the same thought in her head when she pushed back her loose strands behind her multi-pierced ears with the decorative art of Indian accessories that appealed to me equally well. Unfortunately, I never went past the single piercing stage because of strict parents and a boring school like that had me constantly with a book on my lap instead of some football jock’s handsome head. It seemed like my best friend forever Veronica had all those heads bobbing on her sweet spot like trained seals looking for snacks.

Allow me to give you a little background on me, if you are interested in that sort of thing.


My name is Felicia Smothers.

Please don’t laugh and ask which one I am. That is not my original name. My papa’s name was Featherstone and I loved the way it sounded on the lips. It would be so much nicer to say “my name is Felicia Featherstone.”

My disaster of a husband Karl Smothers turned out to be a real prick right after the honeymoon. I have to admit our honeymoon was a whirlwind of constant humping and introduction to every sinful act and deed the priest had told us girls to avoid at all costs. He constantly stressed the importance of getting married to a stable anchor and making lots of babies to the greater glory of God. All I have to say after Karl finished with me on that honeymoon down Mexico way was that my poor pussy and tired ass needed a vacation to restore my dignity and calm reserve.

I really want to lie to you and tell you that I was a virgin until Karl took me on the Mexican honeymoon, but the truth of the matter is that my Uncle Max busted my cherry bouncing me on his well-padded lap in the back seat of the family car coming back from the seashore on a rainy Saturday afternoon. I never forgot that entire sequence of events because the sensation of my overweight uncle’s happy warrior sliding into my teenaged channel was not in the least bit painful and at the time it seemed so right that I was afraid he might want to make a habit of it.

Up until that moment of truth, my concepts of having sex were all filled with scenes of knights with shining armor and white horses that sometimes changed into unicorns with long hard shafts on the top of their beautiful heads ready for combat or anything else that unicorns were inclined to pursue. My little soft cheeks pressed tightly into Uncle Max’s groin and I pretended I was so happy at swimming in the surf that I was singing a little song that was popular on the music stations right at the moment. I think it was a “number one” for all of eight days and it made me tingle just to hear the words of love.

It is hard now to describe the feel of Max’s middle-aged cock navigating my virginal slit. He had no problem shredding my eighteen year old hymen. I was inspired by thoughts of football jocks bending me over the workout bench. The image of them making me take it all the way up like a dirty girl down on the corner looking for love in all the wrong places caused me to orgasm for the first time. I had only masturbated with my little Teddy Bear before that fateful day and it never seemed to bring me to that point of no return.

After Uncle Max, Mister Patel at the candy store finished my sexual liberation period with constant “on your knees” performances to earn little goodies and an occasional magazine with lots of pictures. I knew his ugly covered-up wife was aware of my shameful indecent acts to drain her husband’s seeds, but she never said a word. I felt a lot of guilt about that, but had to admit Mister Patel had the longest and the stiffest dick I had encountered up to that point and he certainly know how use it inside a young girl’s mouth. Sometimes, he would have me bend over the counter like I was looking at something delicious down low and he would use his fingers on me like he was playing a musical instrument. It never failed to bring me off and I have never found a man with that ability even though the nasty minded Karl didn’t hesitate to give it a go time and again without success.

I took the job with the detective agency on a whim because they advertised for someone who could type their own reports and follow orders. I didn’t have any problem with those requirements and it looked like it was the sort of job that I would enjoy doing. Besides, the romantic angle of being an actual “Private Detective Agency” was a hook I was unable to resist. It turned out that they were not too happy about a female applying for the job despite the fact all the bosses made no bones about ogling my pretty legs like a bunch of hungry sharks.

When I married Karl, I was still only nineteen and at five foot four I could be considered “petite” by most standards. I had wavy dirty blond hair that went to my shoulders. Some described me as beautiful with a pale white skin and delicate features set off by my hazel eyes and slightly moist plump lips and hint of a pink tongue. The only make-up I usually wore was my special tint of deep red with the suspicion of wetness. I knew my body was well above average. I made a concerted effort to flaunt it in the way I walked and the type of clothing I wore to highlight my assets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.