The Ghost and Silky Butterbum - Cover

The Ghost and Silky Butterbum

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sandra "Silky" Butterbum didn't know how lucky she was to have her older brother Patrick living right on the estate in a private cottage of his own. She was in a desperate state of forced denial, when he seized on the brilliant solution of having the "Ghost" of their centuries-old forebear Sir Charles visit her lonely bedroom for nocturnal festivities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Ghost   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Royalty   Violence  

My friendship with my new friend, Miss Ann, was strengthened by the fact that she had no inhibition to stroking me to ultimate satisfaction and would sometimes dispose of the evidence by licking it all up with her tongue much to my delight.

I introduced my new friend to my affectionate sister, “Silky” and saw them form an instant close relationship that only two females could aspire to in such a short period of time.

Ann inquired in her soft tone of voice,

“Do you and your sister engage in the art of copulation despite your familial relationship?”

I explained that we did just that, but I had used the ploy of pretending to be a long dead forebear and she had no sense of guilt in being serviced by a ghost of long standing.

Ann thought it was quite amusing and we both laughed at the deviousness of my pretense to get into my sister’s drawers.

“Does she allow you to use her posterior entryway and her mouth for variety?”

I confirmed that she did just that and that we enjoyed it best of all.

When Ann asked if she could join us in our ghostly encounter, I was a bit reluctant because I feared our subterfuge would be discovered and my happy endings with my sister Silky would come to a screeching halt. The matter was settled satisfactorily by the mischievous Ann’s subtle wrapping of her soft, sweet lips around my hardened tool and her determined efforts to make me spurt my seeds down her rapidly swallowing throat with her fingers planted like a devoted missionary in my trembling bum hole seeking to arouse my spunk to spray her frenzied tongue with sticky substance. I held the back of her head with both hands and cautioned her,

“Please, do not move, my sweet. Just open widely and be ready to swallow because I fear my flood is soon to arrive.”

The cooperative Ann’s flanks were fair shaking with a need for copulation after she digested my spunk with utter silence. I knew she was not able to speak but it was strange to anoint a female creature with such forceful spray without some semblance of gratitude or complaint to require platitudes of a romantic nature to soften the humiliation of using their mouth in such a degrading and obscene manner. It seemed strange to me that even the youngest of maids were generally proficient in the technique, but long term wives were disinclined to submit to kneeling and tending to such business without some sort of negotiation for rewards beyond normal expectation.

The compliant girl scribbled in her little notepad and passed it to me with an averted glance as if struck with a sense of shyness about her words or truly embarrassed at her request written in plain English for the entire world to see the depths of her unladylike lust.

“Will young master allow his devoted servant Ann to observe him taking his younger sister’s sweet cheeks with his unforgiving hardness and give her permission to kiss and lick her feminine folds until she gives out her syrup and takes his heated passion deep in her tight channeled core.”

I deduced immediately that the girl was much entertained by watching her closest friends engaged in the type of coupling that was more representative of bending a complete stranger over a convenient table than the ordinary ride between a spouse’s legs with little or no foreplay and only a swift smack on the rump to announce the final curtain.

My sister was taking a bath when we returned and I made no pretense of giving her customary privacy normally granted a sibling in such circumstances.

Ann stood at my elbow and I could see her bosom heaving with emotion as my Silky ran her fingers down and around her perfect breasts pausing only momentarily to tweak her nipples to make them more outstanding for our enjoyment of her naked form.

I leaned down and proposed that the three of us repair to the huge canopied bed to experiment with a new form of copulation that would require all three of us to work together to achieve the optimal result.

“Let me dry you, sister, and we three will make some interesting music that will inspire you to ask for more and learn the secrets of Mistress Ann’s pretty cunt. I promise not to disappoint you with the exercise and we will be closer than ever at the conclusion. That is a certainty and I have no hesitation in assuring you of its pleasure.”

Ann was blushing at my side and I knew she was nervous because she was pushing my hand between her legs like it was a toy she had just purchased in a shop and wanted to be certain it was capable of making her feel the joy of total release.

I was struck by the fact that my sister Silky’s flanks were quite in direct contrast with my new friend Ann’s generous display. I used my most persuasive tone of address to implore both of them to “take the position” side by side with all clothing removed below their petite waistlines in order that I might make a sort of comparison of their female rear doors up close and personal.

They thought it to be “great fun” and I was not inclined to think otherwise.

The sight of such a pair of delectable presentations was far too tempting for me to do anything other than spear them both repeatedly in alternating fashion to test my hypothesis that while they looked exceedingly different, their posteriors were equally as delicious when touched, inserted, or eaten with the gusto of a rump-starved man.

I knew that both girls were relatively new to the fucking game and in many respects were both naïve and innocent in their submerged female cores. Still, the touch of their fresh nubile skin in the region of their heart-shaped flanks was amazing because they exhibited similar response patterns that must have been genetically implanted and not caused by any carnal adventures with drunken sots too boozed up to realize they had priceless gems in their hand. I already had a fairly good idea how my sister Silky would react to the wetness of my tongue in her nether regions because we had spent countless hours in close physical contact in the nocturnal zone exploring the limits of our mutual carnal needs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.