Strange New World - Alpha & Omega - Cover

Strange New World - Alpha & Omega

Copyright© 2016 by Kabel Dayspring

Chapter 2: Furtive

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Furtive - This is a side-quel of the story Her New World by Leviticus. Over 20 years after the original launch of the sleeper ship, Mayflower, a new mission is set to launch to planet Freedom. The newly appointed captain has a unique set of 'special skills' that will aid upon their landing on the far away world. However, preparing for the mission will be a dangerous adventure as well. The cover letter does not contain spoilers; but explains my writing this story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow   Military  

On the S.S. Orlando, ‘Andrew and Scarlet’ were ‘Commander Mitra and Lt. Commander Doctor Jackson’. To the rest of the crew, the two were perceived as acquaintances and old friends. And as their commanding officer, classmate and friend, Captain Pendleton could testify, they were former lovers. But neither betrayed the fact that they were still involved in a unique relationship; that the pair was secretly Master and submissive.

In the past months they had been underway with the S.S. Orlando, neither had time or opportunity to be ‘together’ in the private sense. While onboard, they remained professional with each other. Neither hinted the fact that their relationship was anything more than just close friends. However, with the few and far between stolen moments they had with each other on weekend liberty, or short few days of leave, they maintained their Master/submissive relationship in little doses.

One such exercise was Scarlet’s imposed celibacy which was done in their last few weeks of their assignment. The two weren’t a couple by any normal definitions, and both had agreed that they could date other people if the opportunity arose. Their relationship was open enough for them to have casual sex with anyone they found attractive. And it was just sex, just not anything as intimate as they shared. Though Andrew only wanted to be with Scarlet in the worst way, he deviously thought of a way to keep her from seeing other men. He commanded Scarlet not to pleasure herself or have any kind of sexual relationship, not even with him, for the rest of the time as they served together on the Orlando; which was over in seven weeks. He made it clear that he wasn’t preventing her from seeing other people, he just ordered her not to have sex. The worst part of it was Andrew didn’t make her wear a chastity belt, so she had to work on the honor system that she had to indeed stay celibate. If she violated his command in anyway, she would be forced to tell him; otherwise, she would be a failure as his submissive.

For the rest of their time on the S.S. Orlando, she had stayed celibate. Which wasn’t easy since she was a very sexual person to begin with and was propositioned quite often by attractive men (and women) during the ship’s downtime. But in every case, she politely turned them down, much to her disgruntlement. And whenever she felt aroused and had to masturbate in order to quell those sensations, Scarlet forced herself with self-control and meditation. Not that she was the only one suffering.

For the rest of his time on the Orlando, Andrew also remained celibate. He did it out of respect for his submissive. He was propositioned himself, quite a few times by some very attractive women, but nonetheless turned each one down gently. There was only one woman he wanted, Scarlet.

Once the pair arrived at Andrew’s townhouse after his posting on the S.S. Orlando was over the other night, all bets were off. The crimson haired doctor had accompanied Andrew during her time off with a hidden agenda, but it was obvious to her companion what she wanted. As soon as the door closed, Scarlet bowed in a submissive position she knew Andrew liked seeing her in and scrambled to his feet. She had remained faithful in his command and had not sexually pleasured herself or been with anyone for the last several weeks. However, now that Andrew’s assignment with the Orlando was over, she was horny as hell, and wanted to fuck someone badly. And figuring since it was her Master that brought her to this new level of arousal, it was only proper that he unleash what had been building up inside her all that time.

“Please, Master,” she said, lowering her doe-eyes down.

Wanting to egg her on for as long as possible, even though he was extremely lustful for her as well, Andrew mocked ignorance and responded, “What is it, pet?”

“Please, Master,” she pleaded again, with a slight shudder in her inflection, “P-please ... I ... w-want ... I mean, I n-need ... I...”

“You need what, pet?” he said with a devilish grin, knowing exactly what she wanted.

Scarlet was desperate for her Master’s touch. She’d been with a few men since she and Andrew had amicably split as an official couple. Some had been generous lovers, others were just plain selfish, and she’d rarely shared her submissiveness with any of them. Some had taken her passivity in bed as a womanly stereotype. But there was no one, nobody in her life that made her feel as complete as she was with Andrew.

She was about to grab his leg in desperation, but knew she would be punished for touching him without permission. Scarlet knew what her Master wanted to hear. There were procedures and whole little speeches he had her memorize once they had solidified their Dom/sub commitment to each other. It was part of her discipline training he had formulated over the course of their relationship that he had honed and customized specifically for her.

“Master,” she began, very shakily and almost stuttering every other word, “your submissive wishes to make a request.”

“Go ahead,” he smugly replied, enjoying every minute of her humbling.

“Master,” she started again, “do with this body what you will. I have not had the touch of a man or woman or have pleasured myself for the last seven weeks as per your command. I am extremely aroused and wish to be ravaged sexually, Sir.”

Milking it a little more, Andrew asked, “Do you do this of your own free will?”

Scarlet knew he was testing her, and knew the proper response.

“I have no free will of my own, Master. Your will is my will.”

Smiling contently, he was pleased that her training had not been forgotten after all that time on the S.S. Orlando. During their time on the ship, they had not any opportunity to use any of it. Andrew was proud of Scarlet for her commitment and dedication, as well as her devotion to their relationship. He was quite unsure at first when she’d introduced a little bondage on their first night together. However, a few years later, Andrew had become quite the aficionado and was extremely happy that Scarlet had given herself as his submissive.

Taking his finger under her chin, he gently prompted her to stand up straight. As she did, Scarlet kept her gaze down, her arms at her side, her back arched, and her ass out for presentation as she knew that was what she was supposed to do.

“Strip,” Andrew barked at her as if he were giving a military order.

Half anticipating it, Scarlet quickly zipped off her uniform, and in a flash was out of it and her undergarments. She also let down her hair, which was tucked into a tight braid and shook it down to its normal length almost halfway down her back. As naked as the day she was born, she returned to a stern attention, looking blankly forward. Andrew started to walk in a circle around her like a military inspection. He sternly looked at her up and down, absorbing every inch of her. Because they had been on a starship for the past few months, they both were a little lighter skinned, but Scarlet was almost milky white. However, as physically fit as she was, her paleness only accentuated her tight muscular figure. Andrew’s standing order that her body be completely hairless, save for the hair on her head. The command was obeyed as no little hairs on any part of her body and her private parts were completely bare as well. Undoubtedly in Andrew’s opinion, Scarlet’s red hair was her best feature. Shimmering and sweet smelling, it was as auburn flicks of embers in a night fire in a pitch black sky. She’d grown it long and kept it straight, like crimson silk, soft and free flowing; the way she knew he liked it.

“Prepare,” Andrew barked again.

Scarlet braced herself for what was to come next. As her lover came face to face with her again, he quickly scooped her up, at which point she let her body went limp, and Andrew carried her over his shoulder quickly up the stairs to the bedroom. At the exact moment he touched her to pick her up, Scarlet nearly had an orgasm on the spot, as she had not known an intimate touch for so long. But she knew that even more was to come if that was just a prelude.

Laying her down gently on the bed, Andrew marveled at her for a second. No matter how many times he had seen her nude, each time always felt like a new experience. Tonight was no different as the moon’s illumination from the window showed her body in a pale blue glow. Scarlet stayed still and waited for him. He knew what she liked, and he always did what she liked. So she attempted to wait patiently.

Andrew took his time taking off his uniform to build up her anticipation. While Scarlet was wearing her duty jumpsuit when they left the ship, he wore his ‘dress blues’ for a formal going away party his crewmates threw for him. Scarlet had been on duty in sickbay and didn’t have time to change. For the last several weeks, his game with her had gradually grew her arousal in a slow boil. He saw her look at him with lust filled eyes as he removed his jacket and then started to unbutton his shirt. Grinning, he fiddled as he unfastened it from his neck all the way down, pausing each time. Her brow furrowed and she looked at him with a slight pout. When his shirt was finally open to bare his torso and he saw the expression on her face, he raised his hand and waggled one finger. It was his silent warning to her to ‘be patient, pet’. The look on her face softened. It was then he completely took off his shirt, and then unbuckled and took off his pants.

He then crooked his finger at Scarlet to come up to him. She sat up and slinked her body to the edge of the bed. Because they were intimately familiar with one another, she knew what he wanted her to do. Looking up at him with her mouth slightly agape, she slid her hands from his leg up to his up his hips, then slipped her fingers into the waistband of his shorts. Slightly nodding at her, Scarlet pulled down slowly to reveal his semi-hard member. His underwear fell loosely to the floor when she let go of the fabric, and placed her hands back to his hips. Her next move was to move her head forward and take his cock in her mouth and get him fully hard, but her Master had other ideas.

Before she knew it, Andrew grasped her wrists and raised her hands up above her head. Her eyes wide with surprise, she just looked at him as he then forcefully pushed her down on the bed onto her back and moved on top of her. Eagerly, she wiggled up the bed as he crawled above her, as she giddily anticipated that he was going to tie her to the bedpost. But he wasn’t ready to bind her. He didn’t want to restrict her sensations or waste a moment of her already heightened state. In fact, he was rather amused by it. Andrew thought she deserved the full feelings of what they were about to do since she’d been a good girl all through their assignment.

He held her wrists in a loose grip with one of his hands. With his other hand’s fingertips, he started to lightly glide over her skin. Andrew knew every inch and curve of her body, and explored gently, almost hovering, keeping himself sedate, while driving her nearly to the brink as the slight touch on her skin gave her goosebumps. He knew she liked to be teased up to right over the edge and he was doing just that to her. Scarlet felt animalistic in her lust, but excited as a schoolgirl. After all that time keeping to herself, the floodgates in her mind were ready to burst.

His gentle teasing stopped as Andrew placed his hands over her eyes, making sure they were covered.

“Keep them closed,” he softly whispered, leaning close to her ear.

Obliging, Scarlet only nodded slightly in affirmation. Andrew started with a light kiss on her mouth. Once she felt this, she greedily opened her lips, suckling for him craving more. He indulged her as he kissed her again, deeper and more heartily, darting his tongue in her hot mouth. She moaned and whimpered high pitched sounds of desire. Her own tongue found his and intertwined, swirling in rolls tasting each other. They connected not only in a physical sense, but in a spiritual one. It was mutual thinking between them that kissing was the most intimate experience in the world, if done correctly. And they knew each other so well that through trial and error, their kisses were special. After breaking apart, with the both of them gasping slightly to breathe, Andrew continued his journey.

Not wanting to miss a single sensitive place, he let go of her wrists in order to get better balance as he made his way down her body. Gentle pecks were all the sensations she felt as he went down her neck to her chest. He paused at her breasts, taking each nipple into his hot mouth one at a time, suckling on them like a newborn. As he swirled his tongue around her areola, he could feel the tips get rock hard. Scarlet purred and hummed in delight as the sensitive nerves sent waves of pleasure course through her brain. After he was satisfied that her nipples couldn’t get any harder, he starting again making a beeline to her stomach. As he did, he reached up with his hands and pinched hard on her now very erect nips. The abrupt sensation of pain made the woman arch her body suddenly. A split second later, the redhead relaxed lowering herself down as endorphins kicked into her brain.

Scarlet was fit, but not fanatical enough to where she had sculpted abs. As he paused again during his descent, he felt the soft, yet paradoxical firmness of her stomach. With his lips, he felt the valley of her torso. With his fingers tracing from her tits, Andrew tickled her sides feeling her ribs as he descended. Scarlet gasped slightly as she anticipated where his next destination was to be; she knew where, but nonetheless was giddily impatient of his slow movements. He paused as he pecked around her bellybutton. The wet caresses from his lips and the nuzzling of his nose on her skin adding on to the stirs of lust she was already feeling.

Then in one rabbit quick movement, Andrew pounced to the foot of the bed, placed her legs on his shoulders, wrapped his arms around her thighs, put his hands flat on her stomach, and began his assault on her cunt. His mouth covered her mound as he used his tongue to dart in and out of her slit, the quick lapping movements tasting her. Scarlet tensed her upper body in reaction. Each time he went into her muff, she squeezed her legs, slightly crushing Andrew’s head, but relaxed her grip each time he came out. His playful, vigorous teasing made her squirm happily. Though her hips writhed haphazardly from what he was doing, he kept his head in place and gripped her legs steadily, savoring the musky taste. Scarlet threw her head back, her eyes shut tightly, opened her mouth in a wide ‘O’ vocalizing her ecstasy in constant breaths.

After a few minutes of his tormenting, Scarlet edged on cumming hard. Her mind jumbled in lusty gibberish at the sensations her Master was giving her. Andrew had darted, licked, sucked and explored around her nether-region taking her to the brink of orgasm. He lightly grazed her clit every so often, which made her quiver a bit more. But he didn’t stimulate it overtly as it would’ve made her orgasm too soon. And he wanted her to stay on edge for as long as possible.

All through that time, she’d obeyed his orders to keep her eyes closed. No matter how many times she wanted to open them and look at her Master, she kept them closed. Also, she kept her arms above her head, her wrists together like they were bound. She had wanted to grab her breasts and tweak her nipples as she felt it would enhance the erotic feeling. However, she kept her limbs in place. One reason she did all this was because she was ordered to; the other reason was because she was so lost in ecstasy.

Moving up back to eye level to her, Andrew looked directly at her. Her eyes were shut tightly, but she huffed quickly in and out, her chest rising and falling along with her heaving breasts. He saw that she waited for his next move as she only laid underneath him, panting heavily. Holding himself up with one arm, he quickly took a nipple and pinched it hard. The sudden move sent impulsive shocks of electricity throughout her body, as well as an earsplitting wail of both pain and ecstasy from her mouth. As the sensations tapered when he let go, Scarlet’s body continued to intermittently twitch for a few seconds more.

“Open,” Andrew simply said after her body went still after a panting sigh.

Scarlet opened her eyes to see her Master staring at her with his intense dark brown eyes. Moving in, he kissed her deeply. She closed her eyes, and moaned loudly in his mouth as their tongues met again and churned together. Mixing with their saliva, she could taste her own juices that were deep in his mouth. It wasn’t the first time she’d tasted herself. In fact, she’d grown accustomed to it and loved how it intermingled with his flavor. They broke apart and she opened her eyes again to see her lover. She thought to herself that she was lucky to have found such a wonderful and loving Master.

On top of her, his cock was hard, and she felt it brush up against her leg as he moved. As soon as he was in position near her cunt, she instinctively undulated toward him, wanting him to be inside of her. They were both intense for each other; both had saved all their sexual energy to be in this moment. With her hands, she took his cock and guided it into her.

Scarlet came immediately at his hard thrust entry.

The submissive struggled for breath with her eyes opened wide. The moments he had orally satisfied her earlier were forgotten and that moment when he had entered her now only existed. Andrew himself struggled with sanity as he’d nearly came himself in the sheer rapture of the moment. He’d never thought in his parallel self-imposed celibacy that he would also be this aroused. But now they were both together in their most intimate of embraces.

He didn’t move for the longest time. Hovering over his rapid panting submissive, he stayed with his cock inside of her, and waited until he felt was ready to continue. If he had done anything else, he knew he would’ve cum right then and there. And he wanted for this to last for a long time as they had all night. For a few minutes, they just laid together, sometimes kissing, sometimes just looking at each other. As soon as he felt his need to cum pass, Andrew began to move slowly.

Thrusting in and out of her methodically, Andrew pumped easily as her already soaked pussy was lubed generously with the juices from when he’d eaten her out. Intuitively, Scarlet moved her hands from Andrew’s chest to his back pulling him toward her, wanting more of him. Then as if acting on instinct, she put her hands above her head, putting her wrists together, wanting him to bind her, wanting him to keep her there secure, wanting to keep her safe with him. The only time she ever felt that way was under him, not only when he bound her as his submissive, but when they were making love.

The couple writhed around the bed, keeping their intense coupling as together as they could. However, no matter what position they got into, he was always on top and she remained on bottom, the way they both liked it. At one point, they found themselves out of the bed. She bent over forward just at the foot of it. She precariously keeping her balance as she clasped her ankles, leaving her ass high in the air, presenting herself to her Master. Without hesitating, Andrew pushed into her cunt, but not as suddenly to make her lose her balance. While her Master fucked her from behind, Scarlet managed to keep steady bent over holding her ankles firmly as if she’d been cuffed there.

Looking down at her, Andrew saw her ass just inviting him, enticing him. Raising his hand, he then came down with a firm smack down on her white cheek. Scarlet stifled a yelped as she felt the sudden sting of her Master’s hand. The hurt subsided slightly as the sensation of endorphins came. Then Andrew raised his hand and brought another hard smack on her other cheek. As her right side of her butt began to redden up with the shape of a handprint forming, Andrew intensified the tingling sensations as he brought his hand down again on the right cheek. She expected him to pause again, but Andrew started slapping continually. Faster and faster alternating between both ass cheeks not missing his intended target, he brought the slightly red shapes forming there to a more intense crimson that started to match her hair. Scarlet continued to quell each yelp as he spanked her. Though she was used to it, she couldn’t help herself but make noise each time she was struck, as if it were an affirmation for him to continue. Her orgasm grew faster and more intense as he slapped her ass again and again. Her sounds getting louder and more high pitched. Still, no matter what, she kept her balance, keeping her position, her hands sternly gripping her ankles and her legs straight and locked.

Her Master’s spankings made her cum over and over, as he continued to fuck her from behind. His pounding, also hitting her sore bottom, added on to his strikes. Each time their bodies met with audible slap, Scarlet enhanced the sound with loud noises from her throat. However, she didn’t scream or cry out until her orgasm overcame her. Only stifled queasy yelps escaped with each thrust. When she did cum, she wailed like a banshee until she ran out of breath and her body shook uncontrollably. Each time, she collapsed forward on the mattress. Andrew would slow down when this happened, but wouldn’t stop completely. However, before too long she would gather her strength and put herself back into position, and her Master would thrust into her cunt hard, start fucking and slapping her ass, building her up to cum once again.

Andrew and Scarlet continued as time was lost. Changing positions every so often, but at each time he found a new place to strike her, and she found herself wanting more and more. As they spooned each other, he slapped on her hip. When she was on her stomach, he pulled her hair. When she was on her back, he alternated from one breast to the other. However, no matter what he did, she never cried in pain, saying, ‘ouch’ or ‘owww, ‘ because if she had, Andrew would’ve immediately stopped. However, he could see it. She said it with her eyes; Scarlet wanted more.

Hot and sweaty, they were going on very late into the night. As she felt he was near, as she was herself again, she shot her hands above her head. This time Andrew grasped her wrists with one hand and held her. Both were rapidly breathing with every thrust. Andrew made Scarlet move with him, his pounding pushing her body, her tits wiggling in opposing circular motions keeping in time with him. Thrusting faster and harder as ever, he used his free hand to rub her clit vigorously. Scarlet’s body immediately locked up. Her face with a look of utter shock, her eyes rolling back into her head, her pussy clenched, squeezing the cock pushing one more time into her. It was then into the fray Andrew came hard inside of Scarlet. He shuddered with every drop that was pumping into her cunt. She didn’t worry about getting pregnant as she had been on the perpetual contraceptive meds, so she was free to feel the warmness of his cum inside of her womb. When Andrew felt the last of his cum going into her, he nearly buckled and collapsed on top of her, but shakily held himself up.

Both of them were breathing intensely. Andrew kept his eyes on her, as did Scarlet on him. Little droplets of sweat came off of him and landed on her skin adding to her own sheen of sweat. He moved in and kissed her hard and deep. He then he felt his flaccid cock pop out of her pussy. They broke their kiss and he unlocked his hand from her wrists. Andrew moved his fingers one by one to interlock with hers and then moved down and kissed her again.

Although Scarlet was still deeply in love with him, she’d never admit it out loud or to herself. The redhead knew that Andrew’s life was being an astronaut. He had a great opportunity to get the command of the Omega, and was practically a shoe in to get it. She’d wanted to go with him and applied herself for the chief medical officer position, but washed out because of EC: Space and the Solidarity’s high standards for the program. She knew it would break her heart if she admitted not only to Andrew but to herself that she still loved him with all her heart; to only loose him if and when he got command of the Omega. Scarlet would not only miss him as her Master, she would lose her great love.

“Master...” she started to say softly.

“Shhhh...” he denied her, placing his finger over her lip. “Tonight, think only about tonight.”

Andrew knew of the possibility of his leaving for Freedom. And even though the launch would be two years away, he would lose a great many things upon leaving Earth. A home he’d known all his life, his family and friends, and of course his pet, as he had come to call Scarlet. Andrew not only called her that because she was his submissive, but was it a term of endearment between them. As each time she called him, “Master,” it seemed to say to him, “I love you.”

But each time he thought of that, he put it out of his mind. Their break up had been amiable as they had moved apart after they’d graduated from the Institute. Added with the fact that they were at different assignments for most of their careers. But whenever they got together, no matter how much they promised they would not get involved, they eventually ended up playing or had sex with an intensity that grew in proportion to amount of time they were apart. Once they realized what kind of unique relationship they had, they solidified it as Master and submissive, trying to get together as often as they can, planning leaves together, getting assignments near each other for weekend getaways, anything to continue their exploration of each other.

However, both resigned that a romantic relationship was out of the question with the EarthCorps military life they’d chosen. Both had bounced around the solar system on different ships over the years and had seen each other for only a few weekends a year until they were both on the S.S. Orlando together. Now, it was a possibility that Andrew would leave for what as might be well considered for good. So, each time Andrew called Scarlet, ‘Pet, ‘ he meant it not as a brand of her binding, but as if he was saying, “I love you,” back to her.

The two fell asleep holding each other’s naked bodies pressed together, exhausted and very happily contented. Later on, they came apart, with Scarlet keeping her arms folded behind her. A natural position even though she wasn’t bound by anything. In seeing this, however, Andrew moved right behind her and as he spooned against her body, he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight, closing and somewhat locking Scarlet’s arms behind her. It wasn’t bondage in the strictest sense, but for her it was enough as they drifted away.


In the morning, Andrew woke the nude sleeping woman in his bed. She groggily opened her eyes and saw that her Master was already dressed in his uniform. Although she was very worn out by the night before, Scarlet sat up in the bed and got into a kneeling position with her head down.

“Good morning, Master,” she said, her voice still crackly. “Are you leaving for HQ now?”

“In a little bit, pet,” he answered. Then sternly, he listed some orders for her, “Go and use the bathroom now, for you won’t be able to use it for the rest of the day with what I have planned for you. Also, if you want something to eat or drink, get it after you use the bathroom. Then report back to me. Understood?”

Scarlet simply nodded affirming his orders.

“Good,” he said. He then started a countdown timer on his timepiece, “You have fifteen minutes.”

Scarlet quickly sprinted out of bed and hopped into the bathroom. She peed, took a shit, then jumped into the shower and washed her body and hair completely, getting all the dried sweat and cum off her skin and hair. Quickly drying her body, but skipping her hair, she ran out of the bathroom, nude, and headed downstairs to the kitchen. Since she was told she wasn’t going to be able to use the bathroom for the rest of the day, she only had a glass of orange juice and a dry chewy bagel which she wolfed down quickly. Scarlet didn’t keep the time, but she came back to her Master just under the wire of the fifteen-minute deadline.

“Very good, pet,” Andrew complemented. “Now, get on the center of the bed and lay out.”

Scarlet complied, gently crawling onto the bed, got onto her back, extending all of her limbs out to the four corners of the bedposts. Andrew methodically went to each post, took out the computerized restraints and bound Scarlet at both wrists and ankles. Then from the nightstand, Andrew took out one of their favorite toys and placed it on her forehead.

The depravation band was a sort of gift from his old gang at EarthCorps: R&D. They hadn’t found a practical use for such a thing, but when Andrew heard about it, he’d asked for a copy of the prototype. Luckily, one of the lead scientists was a friend of his and was glad to oblige him. The first time Andrew had used it on Scarlet, she had no idea what it would do to her, and slightly panicked at first when her sight and hearing was gone. But was quickly calmed as she was guided by Andrew verbally and was introduced to a new world, where though she was deaf and blind, and her other senses, most notably the sense of touch, were greatly heightened.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.