Barbi, the Teenage Fuck Machine - Cover

Barbi, the Teenage Fuck Machine

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A totally over the top, no holes barred romp through an erotic candy store. If you don't enjoy that sort of thing, please skip this one. I have tried to be complete in checking off the codes.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Double Penetration  

The next day in English class, Brad noticed that April was looking at him strangely. At first he thought there was something wrong with his appearance or his clothes. April was Miss Hot Shit that sat on the back row, right behind him and had ignored him studiously all year. He couldn’t imagine why she kept looking, and on a normal day he would have noticed it sooner, because he usually spent nearly the entire period in this class fantasizing putting his nose between her gorgeous tits. Today, he was still vibrating from the wildest experience of his life. It still seemed unreal, but he could also still taste the flavor of cum and pussy juice. If it was a dream, it was a doozy!

Ordinarily, April made ignoring him into a science. He wasn’t rich, he didn’t have a fancy car and he didn’t excel in any sport, so she was saving her precious ass for more important people.

He was actually paying attention to the teacher when April passed him the note. “I’m not wearing any panties”, it said. Brad read it over and over. It couldn’t possibly mean what he thought it meant, could it? Finally, he looked back at April. She smiled at him and pushed a pencil off the front of her desk.

Brad might be a little slow to believe his good fortune, but he was starting to pick up fast. He unwound from his desk and walked a little forward before bending over to pick up the pencil, his back blocking Mr. Purcell’s view. Just as he suspected, when his face was level with April’s knees, she spread her legs wide to show him the truth of the note. Her moist gash was clearly visible at the base of her belly. Brad smiled at her and stood up to return the pencil. Still facing away from Mr. Purcell, Brad handed the pencil back to April, standing close enough that she could clearly see the outline of his straining prick in his jeans and smell the musk that had wet his fly as soon as he began to comprehend her note.

“If you’re quite finished playing Sir Galahad, Mr. Jones, can we get on with the class?”

“Yes, Sir. Right away Sir”, Brad answered, with another grin at April. Barbi must have talked to her. When he read the next note, he was sure of it.

“Do you really have a cock that looks like a baby’s arm holding an apple in its fist?”, it read.

With a huge grin, Brad flashed two fingers at her. April began squirming in her seat.

The next note read, “Meet you at Barbi’s after school.”

Brad knew he didn’t really have to answer. The rest of the day went by in a blur. As soon as his last class was over, he raced over to the Welch house. He knew that the girls would already be there because his last class was a lab and it always ran late.

He raced up to the door with another raging hardon, just like yesterday.

And just like yesterday, June Cleaver met him at the door in her starched, prim house dress and apron. “Why hello, Bradley. The kids are playing in the Rumpus Room. I’m sure they will be happy to see you. Go right in. Would you like something to drink?”

“No thank you, Mrs. Welch”, he said, remembering how it felt to have his huge cock buried to the hilt in her asshole. It seemed so ridiculous to maintain such a facade, but he knew it was important to her and she enjoyed playing the virtuous whore.

“Perhaps I’ll come down and join you after I finish cooking dinner.”

“That would be very nice, Mrs. Welch. It always makes our parties better when you can join us.” Brad nearly ran to the ‘Rumpus Room’, unzipping his pants as he ran. He skidded into the room with his enormous dick standing straight up.

The entire cheerleading squad was sitting around the room, fully clothed, sipping tea in the grandest possible style. Even Mrs. Edwards, the faculty adviser, was there.

“Why Bradley Jones! Whatever are you doing here, and what is that in your hand?”

Brad’s hardon disappeared in a flash as he slunk out of the room, trying desperately to stuff it back in his pants. At the top of the stairs, Sandra was waiting for him, naked. She took him by the hand and led him back down the stairs. If she hadn’t been naked, he probably wouldn’t have followed her.

When they re-entered the room he had just left, the entire floor was covered in naked, writhing cheerleaders sucking each other’s cunts and laughing at him.

“Brad, you should have seen your face when you saw us before”, laughed Mrs. Edwards, coming up to him with her big tits swinging. She unhitched his belt and dropped his pants before taking his now-limp dick between her hands. “I’m sorry we were so mean to you. Let me make it up to you.” She dropped to her knees, tucked his rapidly thickening shaft between her tits and began to lick the underside of the bulbous head.

“No shit!”, he thought. “Does everybody in town belong to this club?” Then it hit him. “Oh, no!” He just remembered who Mrs. Edwards was married to.

About that time, the biggest, blackest badasss in Westwood came strolling in from the next room, dragging a cock like a fire hose between his legs. Instantly, the whole cheerleading squad surrounded him, pulling on his prick, rubbing his body and mashing their tits all over him. He sank down into an easy chair, pulling one of the lucky teenagers onto his prick in one easy motion, with two more on the arms of the chair where he could fingerfuck them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.