The Making of a Young Woman - Cover

The Making of a Young Woman

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of a young woman's erotic progression from virgin to shared wife of a rich man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple  

Bridget called me one morning. “Uncle Tony, I have a favor to ask of you.”

She was my youngest sister’s youngest daughter. I’d attended her high school graduation where she was valedictorian. It was a small rural Arkansas school, granted, but she clearly had some brains. Perhaps the fact that she lacked the looks of her rather wilder older sister let her concentrate on school rather than sex and partying.

I replied, “Well, I’m listening.”

She continued, “I’ve earned enough money to pay my tuition at the community college where you live but I need a place to stay that won’t cost me anything. Could I stay with you? I’ll help take care of the house and I can cook too.”

That was the clincher. I’ve lived alone for far too long and having skilled domestic help would be priceless. After an extremely short pause I said, “You bet. Sounds like a win-win to me. When do you want to be here?”

I could hear her smile over the phone, “Oh, goody! School starts in three weeks. How about I be there in two?”

“You can come sooner if it works for you. I’ll clean out the spare bedroom.”

A week and half later her dad and I unloaded her belongings from his pickup. I was pleased that she didn’t appear to be burdened by excessive material possessions. We got her settled in and I set up an older notebook computer for her use. I got a big hug for that. Nice!

Bridget was as tall as I was. Probably weighed about the same since I’m not overweight and she had a few extra pounds. Her soft pillow tits felt nice when she hugged me wearing only a t-shirt and a sports bra. Jogging pants or sweats seemed to be her favorite wardrobe items. She wore no makeup and pulled her light brown hair back into a basic pony tail most of the time.

We had pizza and beer that first night. She was giddy even without the alcohol since this was her first time away from her family other than church camp. We talked long into the night until I sent her to bed.

I awoke to the smell of fresh coffee and breakfast cooking. Had to remind myself I’d better at least put a robe on. I sleep naked as God intended. She was wearing a large t-short and I got glimpses of white cotton panties when she bent over. Nice!

She planned to ride her bike to the college but I had decided to take advantage of the state’s gift of free tuition for seniors. I have an advanced degree from long ago and found something interesting that would help keep my brain sharp. We coordinated class schedules so she could ride with me part of the time.

That turned out to be a smart move on my part. Although often the professors were younger than my children, it was good for me to be challenged. The other students were somewhat resentful that I seemed to easily pull A’s.

Bridget was thrilled to be challenged also and not held back by the dumbest kid in the class. We often had discussions about things we learned or were puzzled by. The house was full of life.

Although brought up in a fairly conservative Christian denomination, she accompanied me to the Unitarian fellowship and began exploring aspects of spirituality she had never been exposed to before. Just like science, the more you learn, the more you realize how much you don’t know.

The church ladies teased me about my new “girlfriend”. I knew, and explained to Bridget, that they were terribly envious since I would never go beyond some social contact with any of them. They were either not attractive or were husband-hunting and that wasn’t where I wanted to go. In fairness, there had been one divorcee about 20 years younger than me that I’d bedded regularly for a year until she met Mr. Right. We’re still friends but it’s been quite a while since I’ve enjoyed a naked woman.

Bridget got a kick out of that role and played it up sometimes. When we went to events together I noticed that she wanted to act like we were a couple. I wasn’t sure she ever had a boyfriend until one Friday evening we were having pizza and beer again and she picked out a rather risqué movie about an older guy and a young woman. She drank more beer than usual and kept moving closer to me as the movie went on. I put my arm around her and she snuggled in real tight. Neither of us made any comment about the movie as the couple became sexually involved. That lack of comment was unusual for us.

Later in the night I heard her get up and take a big pee without closing the bathroom door. I have an older house so the two bedrooms share a bath. It’s right across from mine. She was obviously still tipsy and walked straight into my room and climbed in bed with me. As I said, I sleep naked and she had on only a big t-shirt.

When she realized her mistake she whispered, “Can I stay? Please?” I rolled over to face away from her and she spooned against my back. I got hard and kept waking up from the unusual, but far from unwelcome, sensations of a female bed companion.

I got up to pee just before dawn and snuggled back with her. She did likewise, putting her arm over me. Her tits were warm and wonderful against my back and I was sorely tempted to turn over to get them on my front.

I dozed some more and was suddenly awakened by a hand on my pecker. “What the hell!” I said groggily. The hand wasn’t removed. Bridget’s voice in the dark pleaded, “I’ve never felt one before. Please let me.”

Now what normal guy could refuse a request like that? I said, “Let me turn so you can do it right.” I got on my back and pulled the covers off. It was very pleasant feeling her curious exploratory touches and my organ responded appropriately. As the dawn light grew she looked at this mysterious male instrument and even bent over and gave it a kiss.

She snuggled back close to me and said, “I’m 18 years old and have hardly been kissed. My older sister has been having sex since she was 15 but that wasn’t right for me. She will do any old boyfriend and I want only someone special. Does that make sense?”

I hugged her, “Of course it does. We are all different with different needs and comfort zones. It took me quite a while to sort out sex and love. I was a slow starter too but it has worked out just fine. I’m so glad we can talk about anything and that you felt safe doing this. I am honored by that.”

“You are? I never thought of that. I was just being curious and selfish.”

“Anything more you’d like to know?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.