Heritage of the Blood - Cover

Heritage of the Blood

Copyright© 2016 by DWraith

Chapter 7: An Offer Made, and a Newfound Sister

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: An Offer Made, and a Newfound Sister - After the Fall of the Age of Technology, the near-immortal races, the Dwarves, Gnomes, and others have re-emerged from their underground sanctuaries. The immortal elves, though previously extinct, re-awaken from among humans who carry their blood. One other race is also returning. One girl finds she is destined to be the representative on Earth of an ancient Goddess of the Light, while the forces of the Dark rise to destroy all that is good.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Tear Jerker   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Furry   non-anthro   Were animal   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Analingus   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

Once they had returned to her quarters, she asked Ellis to send a message to Anikathlianra, requesting her company for dinner, in about one hour. She also asked that a meal for two be brought to her quarters, with plenty of refreshments and snacks for after. She set the table herself, when the food had been brought. By the time Anika arrived, dressed in her normal everyday clothes, Janet was wearing a gown that reminded her of the morning mists back at the cove, clinging to her body and almost transparent. “Won’t you come in and sit down?” she offered her guest.

As she sat, Anika looked everything over appreciatively, including Janet. “Well, I sure feel underdressed,” she exclaimed.

It was all Janet could do not to blush. With a slight shrug, Janet sat across the table from Anika, saying “Please, help yourself,” waving a hand at the table, and proceeded to do just that.

As they ate, they talked of various subjects, although they nervously avoided the one on both their minds: the reason they were here together, alone. Janet finally came to those questions, once the meal was halfway through. “You’re probably wondering why I asked you to join me here for dinner. You’ve probably also realized I’m more than a little nervous about those reasons. I have a strange question, first.” She hesitated a moment then rushed on. “How long were Ellis and I gone?”

“You left yesterday morning. Why?” Anika replied.

“I’ll explain later. Ellis tells me your friendship means a lot to him, but I think you wanted a bit more than just his friendship. Were you trying to seduce him?” Janet asked. When Anika hesitated to reply, she said “Don’t worry, I won’t be angry if you were. I’ve already told him I wouldn’t have minded if he had turned to someone here for comfort, so long as it was someone I could really like. I think this condition could have been met, with you. Just be honest!”

Anika, still hesitant, nodded, and then started in surprise as, with a bright smile, Janet moved her chair to sit beside her. Placing her hand atop Anika’s, she continued. “Do you love him?”

Again, Anika nodded hesitantly.

“He cares a lot about you too, you know.”

Janet couldn’t help but laugh at Anika’s suddenly amazed expression. “Didn’t you realize how close you were to succeeding? If he hadn’t found me just then, I think, another week at the most and he would have come to you.”

Again, she’d surprised Anika, but the latter looked worried as well. “Don’t be stupid. I already told you I wouldn’t mind!” Janet cut her off, as Anika started apologizing.

“Besides, he asked me to marry him, yesterday morning.”

As she saw the sudden pain blossom in Anika’s face, the tears that quietly slid from her closed eyes, Janet silently cursed herself. She stood up beside her, and then gently pulled Anika up out of her seat, into a friendly hug.

“Don’t cry, Anika. I didn’t mean to hurt you. You see, I told Ellis there was something I had to figure out first. Tell me, do you think there are enough of us, right now, enough Dragons, to actually survive through monogamy?”

Anika was shocked. “There aren’t that many of us, no. Why?” she asked, curious and slightly afraid.

“Well, you see, I thought we might start all over again, you and I, from where we left off, my first day here,” Janet replied in a whisper, tightening her hug. “Ellis was worried about how you would feel about his proposal to me. I told him I’d see if you were someone I could like.

“I don’t think it’s much of a matter of could, or like anymore,” Janet finished, and then pulled her into a light kiss. Suddenly, Anika’s arms were around her, and the kiss deepened on both sides.

Anika broke the kiss, feeling breathless, and somewhat afraid of the direction things were taking. “Why are you doing this? I would think you should hate me, if not for my wanting Ellis, then for what I did that first day.”

“Hush. How could you have known that, in that kind of poor lighting, you would look exactly like my mother?” Janet replied, a slight quaver in her voice at the last few words. “It was an accident. And besides you remind me of someone who was almost as dear to me as Ellis and my mother. You see, he had an older sister, back then, named Amy. Ellis wasn’t precisely my first. Amy and I shared a room, nearly from my birth. When I reached puberty, we ... experimented ... a little. She was five years my senior, but, sometimes, it was like we were true sisters. We had many of the same likes, and dislikes. We could often finish one another’s thoughts. We were confidantes. We were pretty close. Not as close as Ellis and I became almost three years later, but still very close. I ... It still hurts, damn it!” she said the last as she realized she was crying.

Anika tightened her hug, and then gently brought Janet’s head to rest on her shoulder. “Shh, let it out, Janet. Let the pain go. Are you saying I remind you of Amy?” she asked, and just barely heard Janet whisper a “yes” through her choking sobs. “I’m honored you would think of me so, my friend.” She picked Janet up in her arms, and carried her over to a nearby couch, onto which she sank, still holding Janet, letting her cry herself out. Once Janet was calm again, Anika dried her face with a handkerchief which she literally pulled out of thin air, calling on her magic. Recognizing a flask on the table, she again used her magic to bring it to her hand, and then held it to Janet’s mouth as she took a swallow of the brandy inside. “We’ve sort of reversed the roles you’d intended for us, haven’t we?” Anika asked the woman in her lap teasingly.

Janet nodded sheepishly. “This is not how I had planned things to go, no,” she answered. “You know, I think that’s the first time I’ve thought about Amy, outside of nightmares? Of which I haven’t had a recurrence since I got here. It has been a very busy week.” Janet looked out the windows. It was nearing midnight. “It’s getting a little late. I’m for bed.” She got lightly to her feet, then, with a shy smile, held out her hand invitingly toward Anika. “Join me?”

Anika hesitated a brief moment, then took Janet’s hand, accepting her invitation. As she was led into the bedchamber, Anika realized just how big the quarters Janet had been given were.

Janet stopped at the foot of the bed, turned to Anika, kissed her firmly on the mouth once more, and then held her out at arm’s length. “Are you sure you want to do this?” she asked.

When Anika nodded slightly, shyly, Janet pushed her down gently until she was sitting on the bed, and then began undressing herself. Once she was naked, Janet slowly helped Anika out of her clothes.

Janet asked Anika to lie down on her front, straddled her, and then began by massaging her from neck to toe, gently easing out the tension in Anika’s limbs and muscles.

When Anika was totally relaxed, Janet started kissing and caressing, licking and tickling her all the way up and down her back, eliciting little gasps and moans of pleasure. Then Janet turned her over onto her back and repeated the process, massaging her from her shoulders down to her toes again. Anika started to doze off, but jerked wide-awake as Janet proceeded to kiss, lick, caress, and tickle her way down Anika’s front, beginning by nibbling lightly on her nipples.

When she reached Anika’s vulva, Janet started licking up and down her labial folds, at intervals pausing to suck, nibble, and lick her clitoris, or to kiss the insides of her thighs.

Janet continued her oral assault, and then brought Anika off to a powerful orgasm as she slid a couple of fingers into her vagina, which she then wriggled around.

Janet then replaced her fingers with her tongue, lapping deep inside, and reached up to caress Anika’s breasts and nipples, causing her to climax again. They both moaned in delight; Janet in appreciation of the tastes of the liquid she was licking up from Anika’s vagina; Anika because of the exciting feelings coursing through her body.

Janet made her way back up Anika’s torso, kissing, licking, and caressing as she went, again pausing at her nipples, ending with a passionate kiss on her mouth, which Anika returned just as fiercely. When they broke the kiss, Janet fell on her side, one arm draped over Anika’s stomach. “Think you can do to me as well as I did to you?” Janet whispered to her, challenging her.

Anika’s eyes widened, then she chuckled as an idea came to her. She stood up at the foot of the bed, letting her fingers slide gently over Janet’s body as she went. Janet sat up, once Anika was on her feet.

“What are you doing?” Janet asked her. The only answer she got was the sight of Anika taking on a strange dragon-like form, mainly humanoid, and at an extremely reduced size. The now slightly larger than man-sized humanoid Dragon was a brilliant blend of silver and gold, very beautiful, and, to Janet in her already aroused state of mind, extremely sensual. As she met Anika’s bright gaze, Janet felt a spot of wetness spread under her. Anika noticed it as well. She gently placed her head between Janet’s legs and started licking it up, from the bed, from Janet’s thighs, and from the source, Janet’s vagina.

As the tongue lapped in between her labia, entering her vagina, Janet leaned back on her elbows. Anika’s tongue moved deeper in response. Janet then arched her back, only her heels and elbows touching the bed, and was startled yet not afraid when she felt Anika’s fangs on her body, touching but not piercing the skin of her back, buttocks, and belly. This only served to show her how deep Anika’s tongue went inside her, as Anika had let her size increase slightly. A low moan escaped from Janet’s lips as Anika gently pushed her tongue deeper still. Janet was almost expecting it to pop out of her mouth.

Then, as if this tonguing weren’t enough, Anika slowly drew her head back, then carefully, gently, teasingly drew a claw across Janet’s clitoris, causing her to climax again, but this time, none of her come reached the bed, it was swallowed as it appeared.

When Janet’s orgasm was over, Anika slowly withdrew her tongue from Janet’s vagina, and then slid it up from Janet’s vulva to her breasts.

Anika caressed Janet’s nipples with her tongue, almost causing her to climax again, before moving up to her open mouth, to find Janet’s tongue. Anika, returned to near man-sized, pressed up against Janet’s body, now lying flat on the bed.

They locked in a passionate embrace, their groins pressed against one another, their vulvas and labia cupping each other, their clitoris rubbing against the other’s, trying to be the one to set off the orgasmic reaction.

After about fifteen to twenty minutes of this, Janet and Anika finally almost literally exploded in a mutual climax, both letting out a quiet cry of passion simultaneously.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.